S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

was jay there bec? like waiting?

aww im so happy for ya bec :D
i want my baby now :(
i want these 16 weeks 2 just fly byyyyy
and i want them 2 fly nowww!!! xx

Nope i couldnt text him i couldnt anyone when it all was happening i was in too much pain :(.. didnt even think about my phone either lol went to see jay yesterday at his with my mum cause his family wanted to see him and stuff :) .. They probs will fly by :)! just enjoy ya time being pregnant id say its life changing when there hear good and bad lol xx

Aww bless ya :) i had a feeling tho! 'cus i read everythink on here then texted u straight away lmao..
awww!! what was jay + his mom likee?! i hope they fly by i dont care as long as i can hold her.. the photo on facebook is gourgeous of him in his dressing gown! xx

Well it was jay his mum his dad and his 10 year old sister and then his older brother came lol so full house just about but they all loved him and wanted to hold him and take pics and everythin lol his mum ended up buying me loads i was shocked she made up a massive basket with loads baby stuff in which was really good! then loads clothes for him and she brought me a playboy dressing gown :]

aww becy masons gorgeous!!

omg im so so sorry to have to do this but i cannot help myslef i must! i must! im so hyper..

:spermy: sorry i just love the wee evil face

sorreee :blush:

xxx

This isn't fairrrr, I wanna be able to tell my birth story!! Lol :haha:
&& be able to show pics off!

Can't wait to be a mummy! :happydance:

Wow Ellie, your bump has definitely kicked off!!
Looking good! :) :thumbup:

Anyone heard from Ashley lately?
Wondering how the little princesses are. :) x

Well it was jay his mum his dad and his 10 year old sister and then his older brother came lol so full house just about but they all loved him and wanted to hold him and take pics and everythin lol his mum ended up buying me loads i was shocked she made up a massive basket with loads baby stuff in which was really good! then loads clothes for him and she brought me a playboy dressing gown :]

Awww :D
he is beautiful i love ur picture <3

I was abit dozy lol but i was like on my knees on the bed and leaning over the bed while in labour cause they said itll be easier for me and get him out .. and i like turned my head when he came out and i seen like his cord and that and they asked my mum if she wants to cutt it and she said yeah and i just was looking lol i didnt see my placenta though lol i wanted to look at it dont know why just wa interested :rofl:

I saw that when my god daughter was born *twitch* that thing is really gross looking. It is like if someone to me flattened your liver and threw it against concert for awhile. It is big enough to almost be a life form anyway.

RANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

im not happy
my GHDs are broken!!!!!
i only got my new pair before christmas
+ now the same thing has happened to these ones
sorry
pointless
but its fucked me off!

argh sake you should send them back!!

and i just managed to get a pic up on bnb :L

yayaaaa!!!!

xx

This isn't fairrrr, I wanna be able to tell my birth story!! Lol :haha:
&& be able to show pics off!

Can't wait to be a mummy! :happydance:

Wow Ellie, your bump has definitely kicked off!!
Looking good! :) :thumbup:

Anyone heard from Ashley lately?
Wondering how the little princesses are. :) x

you'll be a mommy before you know then you will be missing sleep like the rest of us:p

no word from ashley in awhile:nope:

well i had my purple pair for my birthday last year, and i love my GHDs i truely do..
they broke likeee.. september time? just making a funny noise.. so the salon i was working at sent them off as a salon pair for repair..
then i left there .. + got them back.. they sent out a brand new pair.. these ones u have to fiddle with the wire so they turn on and warm up.. then straighten ur hair but as soon as u move them they just turn off.
i could go mad im so impatient!

I wrote something about ashley might be the other thread in buddies bit . just saw what her last facebook status was.. x

:) keep trying to get some new ones that are diff but they all end up looking same haha go 1 with his eyes wide open now and i love it :cloud9:

awww thats really bad like id be complaining for them been brooken again!

iv had my pink ghds for like 4 years now never had a problem with them, but my siss broke last year she now has the new purple and silvery ones :)

they should give you another set! clearly osmethings wrong with them!
xx

Lol iv had my ghds like years literally and theyve never broke spose i must be lucky... my sisters broke aswell "/ if mine die i think ill cry lol

there the purple ones
im guna have to send them back again
:(
gutted!

ahah
aww he is adorablee
how u been today anyway, does he wake u up alot?x

Hes alright he hardly crys tbh only when he gets irrated i think or moved about alot lol.. im dyin of boob pain though haha kills and now my nipple does sorry TMI lol think its from when i tried him earlier on it :(! grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->