S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

straightners rome lmao

awww! bless how cute :D does he cry and wake u up? or do u wake up and see hes awake or does he just sleep through?

my boobs hurt when im outside :S lolol
my nipples kill
feel so sore cus of the cold i guess

straightners rome lmao

awww! bless how cute :D does he cry and wake u up? or do u wake up and see hes awake or does he just sleep through?

my boobs hurt when im outside :S lolol
my nipples kill
feel so sore cus of the cold i guess

we don't call them GHDs here in canada

GHD's are just a make of straightners like toni and guy and babyliss dont know if youve heard of them either lol

And he just sleeps through i have to wake him up lol to feed him and everything he seems to be very quiet all the time just moans sometimes "/

GHD's are just a make of straightners like toni and guy and babyliss dont know if youve heard of them either lol

And he just sleeps through i have to wake him up lol to feed him and everything he seems to be very quiet all the time just moans sometimes "/

oh we might have babyliss here. lol.
Quintin is like that too, he is starting to cry to wake me up now

Yeah i do every 3-4 hours depends.. i think its just a first thing phase i think when he gets near a week hell start crying for milk but he seems to moan more when he wants my attention lol im lucky he doesnt cry loads i spose but id like him to cry when he wants food or wants something lol

oh we might have babyliss here. lol.
Quintin is like that too, he is starting to cry to wake me up now

GHD stands for good hair day :p
.. there like exspencive ones all the salons + tht use them tho
i love them

im 14 years old im due October 29,2010 my boyfriend is 17 and graduated from high school he wants me to have the kid and just give it to him because im only 8th grade but i declined and i havent told my parents even though i think my mother knows becuase ive gained weight and everything but like me and jordan have been argueing alot lately over it and i just wanna tell him to leave but im not sure is it hard being pregnant with out him?

Yeah i do every 3-4 hours depends.. i think its just a first thing phase i think when he gets near a week hell start crying for milk but he seems to moan more when he wants my attention lol im lucky he doesnt cry loads i spose but id like him to cry when he wants food or wants something lol

aww :D blesss
has jay asked to come over or anythink since

im 14 years old im due October 29,2010 my boyfriend is 17 and graduated from high school he wants me to have the kid and just give it to him because im only 8th grade but i declined and i havent told my parents even though i think my mother knows becuase ive gained weight and everything but like me and jordan have been argueing alot lately over it and i just wanna tell him to leave but im not sure is it hard being pregnant with out him?

he wants u to have the baby + just give it to him?

He wants you to just GIVE him YOUR baby? :shock:

Also, I'm 14 as well! Welcome :hugs:

how many oz does he eat?
quin eats anywhere drom 1 to 3 and half lol
I have a really hard time burping him sometimes he just doesn't burp
i dont know if thats really bad or not

yea he wants me to just give up my kid to him even tho im the mother and wanna have it with me and hes just been a dick well its probally wen i have it he'll be 18 but still

He wants you to just GIVE him YOUR baby? :shock:

Also, I'm 14 as well! Welcome :hugs:
yea he wants me to just give up my kid to him even tho im the mother and wanna have it with me and hes just been a dick well its probally wen i have it he'll be 18 but still

omg dont u dare give him YOUR child!
tell ur mom
really, she will come round.. and honestly she will be like ur best friend x

tell ur mom

do u rele believe that because i dont think she'll be mad about the fact of me being pregnant i just think she'll be mad that its with this guy thats almost 18 and no im not even considering giving the kid to him.

Aw hun it's OK my FOB is quite afew years older as well but my family got over that part especially since he still acts really immature :haha:

It's hard for them to accept it at first but they usually always come around..

tell ur mom

do u rele believe that because i dont think she'll be mad about the fact of me being pregnant i just think she'll be mad that its with this guy thats almost 18 and no im not even considering giving the kid to him.

she will come around! honestly.. she will help u get urself sorted :)
my mom + FOBs mom are like my bestfriends now..
if it wasnt 4 my mom i dont know what id do..

Aw hun it's OK my FOB is quite afew years older as well but my family got over that part especially since he still acts really immature :haha:

It's hard for them to accept it at first but they usually always come around..

jas I always wonder how old your FOB is! you never once have said.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->