S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hii i am new to this lol :)
but i love it carnt belive how many people are in the same boat as me.
well i am 18 and i am 17 weeks gone. FOB left me the day after the first scan and got back with his ex she said it was ok for him to see the baby (like its got anyfin 2 do with her :S) he trys his best to come scans an the doctors with me but the is always murder with her when he does so i just leave them to it lol
well thats a lil bout me lol
hope u left me join xxxxx

Rome we all just figured your L/O called you so no probs :haha:

Also, Welcome lissa! Congrats on your pregnancy :flower:

hehe, I wish it was my LO, m friend was here for like 3 hours and kept saying "im so tired, i need to sleep" and such but she just didn't get the hint! lol

Anyone got any tips on anything I can take for a cold and congestion?
Feeling really rough today, having quite a few BH's and have had
a bit of dihorrea (Sorry wayyy TMI! :haha:) for the past few days.
Had period typed pains but dunno if thats from the bad bowels? :shrug:

Anyone know of anything?
x

Ugh I hate when people can't take hints!! :wacko:

FOB is bad about that too.. I'll sit there and yawn and yawn and talk about wanting to go to bed but he doesn't just take the hint and say he has to go he literally needs to be shoved out of the house to get the message "I don't want you here anymore!!!"

Oh speaking of him I forgot to mention he came over Saturday afternoon.. Made me realize how much I STILL don't like him! Even his scent just made my skin crawl and oh ofcorse... He had his hands ALL OVER ME like he said he wouldn't when I talked to him online saying it's been to long and he's not so crazy about me and can control himself.. And there he is with his hands all over me and when I move away or get aggravated by it he's like "What you don't want me to be close to you?" :hissy: NO I DON'T WANT TO BE CLOSE TO YOU I HAVEN'T IN MANY MANY MONTHS CAN'T YOU TAKE A DAMN HINT!!! :hissy:
Obviously I didn't say that but ughh! He knows I still don't feel that way towards him and his mind was just completely out the window and he was all over me again.. Stupid men....
Anyway basically did nothing all day with him just sat on the couch staring at the wall while he stared at me.. My mom got all the baby clothes and blankets washed so he helped fold all those.. Otherwise we did nothing.. And then the next day my mom was confused why I didn't invite him out again.. FFS she should know better then anyone I don't wanna be close with him and she's expecting me to invite him out constantly?! Not to mention I feel bad because my uncles think it's him not wanting to be there and thats why I never see him and it makes me feel bad because he DOES want to be there and it's making a bad light shine on him but my uncles can't mind their own f***ing business and have to ask me a bunch of questions about him constantly and it's like how would I know I never talk to him!! And then they think it's him and ..gahh I hate people :hissy:

Rant over.. Sorry :blush:

Aww.. i hate it when they say "i can control myself" and they blats dontt!

+ sorry soph i dont know about anythink

its my moms birthday today and i feel so guilty i havnt had alot of money to buy her somethink really nice off me + my sister :( so i feel abit down today x

Thats why iv been going to see people rather then them coming to me :haha: cause i can garentee if people come mine they will want to stay hours and i cant just say "can you go now" or anything lol feel cheeky.. iv gone round to see few of my friends and only stayed like half hour cause masons either needed feeding or changing lol so thats my excuse then to go :haha: but most know im really tired by the looks of me lol.

And Sophie i havent a clue what you can take you might have to ask your doctor/midwife to be on safe side i never took anything when i have a cold had to let it just go on its own lol.. only things i know you can take are paracetamol .. but iv took a tablet for dirroah before when i was mid-pregnancy and it said not to but i didnt know that lol but it never did any harm to me :shrug: but check with someone be best cause dont want you risking it. And aswell it sounds like your bowels are clearing out if you go alot and its not solid .. but thats a good sign really getting ready for stuff.. i never did that but its still a good sign. And period pains can either just be there for abit depends if they get stronger and constant then youll know its something going off..
hope iv helped lol sorry iv blabbed on.xx

Its my sisters birthday thursday and i havent been able to buy her anything i feel bad cause she got me loads stuff for my birthday :huh: but i cant do anything i think iv only got like 10er in my bank lmao dont get paid til 11th feb :nope:

Its my sisters birthday thursday and i havent been able to buy her anything i feel bad cause she got me loads stuff for my birthday :huh: but i cant do anything i think iv only got like 10er in my bank lmao dont get paid til 11th feb :nope:

same its kies on sunday hes got me a ring dvds + perfume ive had um all early like.. but i feel so guilty :( i said sorry everythinks going to be late.. then he said today my presants are going to be late but ive had enough anyway :\
i just got my mom a me2u bear waiting for my sis 2 come home think ill go get her some flowers or somethink im just broke :( its horrible

I was not bad when pregnant with money but now hes here iv spend money on me cause i needed to get an outfit for a party which has broke me lmao iv stil got to get some shoes,bag,jewelery and a belt! :huh: dont know how like pmsl when im not on Income support anymore itll slapped in face i think :rofl: ill be begging on streets.. Jokes lol

Lmaoo..when shes 8 months or 9 months think im going to try and find a job in a salon :\ .. doubt ill get very far cus of my age + jumping out of it + that.. but i cant live on this money :( 100 every 2 weeks.. :\ its a joke

aww i love shopping for new outfits.. but its like u need new jewelery bag ect. im alright for shoes got way to many, but always look at them + think why not :p lmao x

Yeah iv got to look for a job soon as hes old enough to go to a playgroup or something im guna hate leaving him though :(! but iv got to get a job need money cant rely on my dad i spose lol. Iv brought my outfit online the day i went into labour lmfao it came today.. but i tend to have to get new stuff with a new outfit unles iv got some matching stuff already lol! .. iv not brought my self much since i got preg tbh its all been baby stuff lol. It would be okay if jamie had a good job but he goes college wed-fri and then works odd days and he only gets EMA and then whatever from his job and i think i only get 20 a month off him when he starts to pay for him n tht "/ but that probs go on milk/nappies or clothes so will be gone within seconds lmao. Wish i was loaded haha

Btw to everyone that can reply..
Which is better..

Mason Jak Haskard
or
Mason Jay Haskard .....:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member