S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Aw hun it's OK my FOB is quite afew years older as well but my family got over that part especially since he still acts really immature :haha:

It's hard for them to accept it at first but they usually always come around..

so are u single or what??? and how old was the guy that got u pregnant.. not to be noisy i mean just that none of my family has gotten pregnant this early and like they are always against it i told my cousin and his mom i dont no that that was the best idea but i did it and like my cousins there for but the reason i rele dont want to tell my mother and father is becuse they always told me if i got pregnant that they'll kick me out i mean my cousin said her house is always open to me but i rele dont want to have my cousin there meaning she has to rele young kids in her house i love her and her kids but idk then his mom said same but i dont know the j.b would be up for that even though he's the dad...

my boobs hurt when im outside :S lolol
my nipples kill
feel so sore cus of the cold i guess
lmao same! thank god im not the only one its awful :(

im 14 years old im due October 29,2010 my boyfriend is 17 and graduated from high school he wants me to have the kid and just give it to him because im only 8th grade but i declined and i havent told my parents even though i think my mother knows becuase ive gained weight and everything but like me and jordan have been argueing alot lately over it and i just wanna tell him to leave but im not sure is it hard being pregnant with out him?
hey welcome :hi: your boyfriend sounds like an idiot lol :lol:
i wont lie, sometimes it is hard being single and pregnant but 99% of the time i find it ALOT better :D but its up to you :hugs:
xxx

omg dont u dare give him YOUR child!
tell ur mom
really, she will come round.. and honestly she will be like ur best friend x

do u rele believe that because i dont think she'll be mad about the fact of me being pregnant i just think she'll be mad that its with this guy thats almost 18 and no im not even considering giving the kid to him.

she will come around! honestly.. she will help u get urself sorted :)
my mom + FOBs mom are like my bestfriends now..
if it wasnt 4 my mom i dont know what id do..

ok lol but like this has helped alot talkin to u guys but idk but thx....

Yeah I try to avoid saying how old he is :blush:
He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

And what was this about going into the chatroom? Which room :winkwink:

He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

chatroom?

yeye if them immature girls are on there again we moved to pregnancy but we can see x

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

Lol we sound to much alike :haha: I snuck out as well.. My parents wanted to kill us for the longest time (My dad even made a few death threats towards him when he first found out I was preg..) but they get over it and realize it's to late now whats done is done and all they can do now to help is support you and help you throughout your pregnancy :)

Also FOB worried about the age difference and me being a minor and such as well.. You are mature enough to raise this child even if it does require a little help to support it but that's where he comes in.

Like I said, talk to him about the whole situation and plan what you're going to do together.. If he wants to be there you shouldn't push him away but you have to set boundaries and figure out what needs to be done. Just remember it isn't impossible for you to raise this child even if it does require a little help..

Yeah i do every 3-4 hours depends.. i think its just a first thing phase i think when he gets near a week hell start crying for milk but he seems to moan more when he wants my attention lol im lucky he doesnt cry loads i spose but id like him to cry when he wants food or wants something lol

aww :D blesss
has jay asked to come over or anythink since

He came over today for about 3 hours pretty boring him coming tbh just end up staring at mason all time cause nothing to do :haha:

Yeah i do every 3-4 hours depends.. i think its just a first thing phase i think when he gets near a week hell start crying for milk but he seems to moan more when he wants my attention lol im lucky he doesnt cry loads i spose but id like him to cry when he wants food or wants something lol

how many oz does he eat?
quin eats anywhere drom 1 to 3 and half lol
I have a really hard time burping him sometimes he just doesn't burp
i dont know if thats really bad or not

Erm.. 4oz .. (120ml) every 3-4 hours he dont drink it all though sometimes depends how hungry he is he tends to fall asleep in middle of a bottle :haha: but its what i did as a baby so probs gets it from me. Mason is really good being winded he does it straight away when i rub his back but he ends up doing that then later hell be in his moses basket and be sick or spit milk out lol. Sometimes theres nothing there i think but i leave him like 5mins sometimes and then he burps :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->