S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Yeah iv got to look for a job soon as hes old enough to go to a playgroup or something im guna hate leaving him though :(! but iv got to get a job need money cant rely on my dad i spose lol. Iv brought my outfit online the day i went into labour lmfao it came today.. but i tend to have to get new stuff with a new outfit unles iv got some matching stuff already lol! .. iv not brought my self much since i got preg tbh its all been baby stuff lol. It would be okay if jamie had a good job but he goes college wed-fri and then works odd days and he only gets EMA and then whatever from his job and i think i only get 20 a month off him when he starts to pay for him n tht "/ but that probs go on milk/nappies or clothes so will be gone within seconds lmao. Wish i was loaded haha

Btw to everyone that can reply..
Which is better..

Mason Jak Haskard
or
Mason Jay Haskard .....:huh:

Mason jay :D

yeah i know, my grant that comes im gunna have to get some new stuff 2 wear :\ its a joke now lmao..
+ i cant rely on kie his money always goes on repairs on his car + stuff ! x

hii i am new to this lol :)
but i love it carnt belive how many people are in the same boat as me.
well i am 18 and i am 17 weeks gone. FOB left me the day after the first scan and got back with his ex she said it was ok for him to see the baby (like its got anyfin 2 do with her :S) he trys his best to come scans an the doctors with me but the is always murder with her when he does so i just leave them to it lol
well thats a lil bout me lol
hope u left me join xxxxx
welcome :hi: im 17 and 34 weeks, congrats on your pregnancy :D and ugh your FOB's girlfriend sounds a nightmare :wacko: my FOB has a new girlfriend as well but luckily she has enough sense to keep her nose out :haha: its nothing to do with them
xxxx

Anyway basically did nothing all day with him just sat on the couch staring at the wall while he stared at me..
lmao!! that sounds so awkward!! :rofl:

today i met FOB and lent him £30 to pay off a debt to his dealer :wacko: i know it sounds stupid of me to give in to him and stuff but he was in a lot of shit and said he was gonna get his legs broke if he doesnt pay it back today so i thought i'll just help him get out of it and he has promised to pay me back as soon as he gets paid (in a couple of weeks) and if he doesnt there will be hell to pay!!! :growlmad: ive told him he owes me big time now and anything i need he has to do.. he does seem to be getting himself sorted though so hopefully he sticks to it :/
also i dont know if hes trying to play mind games or what but he was just bitching about his girlfriend the whole time and saying stuff like "we're more like friends than a couple tbh" and she kept ringing him and he was just like "meh she can wait i dont really care that much". :shrug:
xxxxx

Mmmm anna =\ i hope he does pay u back! and i hope he is changing..
and bitching about his gf ? if he felt like that why is he stil with her.. plus why is he running 2 u 2 bail him out, he should of asked his gf he must understand ur having a baby and dont need 2 deal with his shit 2.. :\ money we get isnt alot ither x

emma im never hungry anymore i hate it cos i feel really bad like im not giving LO enough nutrients and stuff :nope: but midwife said hes a good size and hes measuring a week ahead so :shrug:

bec i like mason jay :D btw is jay & jamie & FOB the same person?! lmao it well confuses me cos im sure you said FOB was called jamie or jay but i know there was someone else it might've been who i think you said was called jamie or jay as well but i cant remember! :wacko: and then i just thought maybe jay's short for jamie or something xx

emma im never hungry anymore i hate it cos i feel really bad like im not giving LO enough nutrients and stuff :nope: but midwife said hes a good size and hes measuring a week ahead so :shrug:

bec i like mason jay :D btw is jay & jamie & FOB the same person?! lmao it well confuses me cos im sure you said FOB was called jamie or jay but i know there was someone else it might've been who i think you said was called jamie or jay as well but i cant remember! :wacko: and then i just thought maybe jay's short for jamie or something xx

yeah im like that i feel like im not eating alot, i get it in the neck off my mom + kie
"ur not eating enough" then i have to go well sorry im not hungary! kie ALWAYS says emma ur eating for 2 now. im like yerr and if im not hungary i ent gunna force feed myself ill just be sick!!! he says im thinking about my figure.. and i said dont be so fuckin stupid, and its 2 late for that now anyway!! lmaoo it winds me up. they are on bout going for a cavery, i love caverys but i dont feel hungaryyyy

Mmmm anna =\ i hope he does pay u back! and i hope he is changing..
and bitching about his gf ? if he felt like that why is he stil with her.. plus why is he running 2 u 2 bail him out, he should of asked his gf he must understand ur having a baby and dont need 2 deal with his shit 2.. :\ money we get isnt alot ither x

thats exactly what i thought, hes been dropping hints for ages about how skint he is and how much shit hes in and im always like "well why are you telling me?" i knew it wouldnt be long before he ran begging to me.. and sure enough he did
xx

Jamie and Jay are the same person lol .. i sometimes say Jamie and otehrs Jay lmao he likes to be called Jay but i prefer to call him Jamie lmao..

Im just worried cause the whole micheal jackson thing his intials are the same "/ and middle name being Jay sounds more like MJay lmao :| sorry im just paranoid but its guna be MJH whichever i decide :dohh: but like Jay sounds more like MJay .. but i think that one sounds best of of them all :dohh:

OMG don't say that the diarrhea is a sign!! I've been constipated for almost a week and was finally able to go yesterday (Sorry tmi) so what would that say for me :hissy:

I like both Jay and Jak equally :blush:

Anyway basically did nothing all day with him just sat on the couch staring at the wall while he stared at me..
lmao!! that sounds so awkward!! :rofl:

Lmao believe me it was!! I don't think he even noticed the awkwardness he was just to happy he was there with me and had fun staring at me.. :dohh:
Oh also, he got a new camera for xmas since he figured he needed one for when Riley comes.. So all day he was trying to take pictures of me and my bump and I kept covering my face and threatened to break his camera countless times :growlmad:

Yeah I try to avoid saying how old he is :blush:
He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

And what was this about going into the chatroom? Which room :winkwink:

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

Lol we sound to much alike :haha: I snuck out as well.. My parents wanted to kill us for the longest time (My dad even made a few death threats towards him when he first found out I was preg..) but they get over it and realize it's to late now whats done is done and all they can do now to help is support you and help you throughout your pregnancy :)

Also FOB worried about the age difference and me being a minor and such as well.. You are mature enough to raise this child even if it does require a little help to support it but that's where he comes in.

Like I said, talk to him about the whole situation and plan what you're going to do together.. If he wants to be there you shouldn't push him away but you have to set boundaries and figure out what needs to be done. Just remember it isn't impossible for you to raise this child even if it does require a little help..

yea i guess that makes sense and i just think he needs to grow up

Jamie and Jay are the same person lol .. i sometimes say Jamie and otehrs Jay lmao he likes to be called Jay but i prefer to call him Jamie lmao..

Im just worried cause the whole micheal jackson thing his intials are the same "/ and middle name being Jay sounds more like MJay lmao :| sorry im just paranoid but its guna be MJH whichever i decide :dohh: but like Jay sounds more like MJay .. but i think that one sounds best of of them all :dohh:

awe Mjay:haha:

Oh nvm.. Gonna watch some tv with my mom :haha:

I'll be back in a half hour or so xx

Yeah I try to avoid saying how old he is :blush:
He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

And what was this about going into the chatroom? Which room :winkwink:

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

Lol we sound to much alike :haha: I snuck out as well.. My parents wanted to kill us for the longest time (My dad even made a few death threats towards him when he first found out I was preg..) but they get over it and realize it's to late now whats done is done and all they can do now to help is support you and help you throughout your pregnancy :)

Also FOB worried about the age difference and me being a minor and such as well.. You are mature enough to raise this child even if it does require a little help to support it but that's where he comes in.

Like I said, talk to him about the whole situation and plan what you're going to do together.. If he wants to be there you shouldn't push him away but you have to set boundaries and figure out what needs to be done. Just remember it isn't impossible for you to raise this child even if it does require a little help..

yea i guess that makes sense and i just think he needs to grow up

jas i was wondering if the F.O.B was going to sign the birth certificate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->