S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Its ok :)! Awww :D! i loved seeing my bubs for first time i dint think i would see anything on the screen tbh!
wel i havent got a clue what you hoping for or dont you mind?

this is my 12week scan i always thought from looking back at mine that i can see a little bolder white thing near the private parts! that convinced me hes a boy and he is lol

Attachments

• 08-07-2009 12weeks.jpg
    08-07-2009 12weeks.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
we want a boy :\ kie convinced me to want a boy noww! but im trying to think "it might be a girl.. at least i can share my girlyness side n buy lods of glittery stuff and pink stuf and have an excuse.." buttt :( cant even think of a girls name!! xxx what do u reckon tho.. because the gender is there now isnt it xx

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx

hi hun welcome to BnB! :hi:
i hope you find as much support as you need here :D what names are you liking then? :) xxxx

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx

Hey!! :hugs:
welcome we dont bite dont worry we all will answer any questions you have or rants you want to share with us :) congrats on your pregnancy aswell! xx

Hiya :) aww congrats.. dont worry as long as ur family and friends are around you :D .. noo i havnt had morning sicknes.. feel abit crappy tho :( but im luckyy i guess xxx

we want a boy :\ kie convinced me to want a boy noww! but im trying to think "it might be a girl.. at least i can share my girlyness side n buy lods of glittery stuff and pink stuf and have an excuse.." buttt :( cant even think of a girls name!! xxx what do u reckon tho.. because the gender is there now isnt it xx

I think they dont form properly till 16 weeks well thats what i got told when i asked other people about the gender after my 1st scan lol.. i was so impatient to wait for my 20 week one but i did :D! all my family thought girl and i did too but then i always had that feeling i was having a boy lol! i was looking at little pink dresses and everything girly before i knew :blush: i had a girls name picked and sorted! im struggling for a boys :(! id say boy but thats only because i think yours looks simler to mine :haha: but they usually look the same at 12 weeks xx

thanks guys :) emzi you're lucky its horrible! :L i'm love the name layla marie for a girl or imogene and for a boy its been harder but i like the name alfie or jai xxx

Aww congrats Amy! Welcome here :wave: I think Layla, Imogene and Alfie are gorgeous :thumbup:

I think they dont form properly till 16 weeks well thats what i got told when i asked other people about the gender after my 1st scan lol.. i was so impatient to wait for my 20 week one but i did :D! all my family thought girl and i did too but then i always had that feeling i was having a boy lol! i was looking at little pink dresses and everything girly before i knew :blush: i had a girls name picked and sorted! im struggling for a boys :(! id say boy but thats only because i think yours looks simler to mine :haha: but they usually look the same at 12 weeks xx

hehe i hope its aboy!
my friends just had a boy and is gunna hang on to EVERYTHING for me.. which i dont mind because when there babys they dont use things alot do they reallyy :D hehe xxx

Aww congrats Amy! Welcome here :wave: I think Layla, Imogene and Alfie are gorgeous :thumbup:

I really want a little girl, i was in down today and i saw the cuttest outfits ever! but then my mum said girls are harder then boys, but i guess thats because she lives with me and my 'darling' brother :haha:
xxxx

I really want a little girl, i was in down today and i saw the cuttest outfits ever! but then my mum said girls are harder then boys, but i guess thats because she lives with me and my 'darling' brother :haha:
xxxx

hehe my mum said the same thing ;)
i really wanted a girl too but now i know im having a boy i couldnt be happier!!
how are your parents with the pregnancy then? xxx

hehe i hope its aboy!
my friends just had a boy and is gunna hang on to EVERYTHING for me.. which i dont mind because when there babys they dont use things alot do they reallyy :D hehe xxx

I got my hopes up abit too much cause im quite girly i really wanted a girl and as its all girls in my family and like before family theres like the odd boy there .. so my family got my hopes up aswell and it just stick in my head girl but then i just changed i had thoughts and feelings was a boy and i got my first kick on my 20 week scan :blush: which was weird hehe but amazing! but after she was like defo a little boy i was like :huh: in shock really but i was over the moon which i would of been either way really and my mum cried :haha: bless and quite few my sisters friends keept neutral stuff for me and that comes in handy tbh! xx

xxxx

hehe my mum said the same thing ;)
i really wanted a girl too but now i know im having a boy i couldnt be happier!!
how are your parents with the pregnancy then? xxx

well my dad went mental and so did my mum to start with but my older sister who's 20 is due in 4 weeks so its alot for them to take in all in one go really but they've come round my mums more supportive and helpful than my dad i think he's still in shock that i had sex tbh lol. I don't mind what i have i'll love them no matter what xxx

hehe i hope its aboy!

I got my hopes up abit too much cause im quite girly i really wanted a girl and as its all girls in my family and like before family theres like the odd boy there .. so my family got my hopes up aswell and it just stick in my head girl but then i just changed i had thoughts and feelings was a boy and i got my first kick on my 20 week scan :blush: which was weird hehe but amazing! but after she was like defo a little boy i was like :huh: in shock really but i was over the moon which i would of been either way really and my mum cried :haha: bless and quite few my sisters friends keept neutral stuff for me and that comes in handy tbh! xx

Im trying not to. OH looks at lads stuff.. so i look at girly stuff.. tbh i no girls are harder than boys and can be bratty, and i know that because i lovee getting my own way.. and i will really feel sorry 4 us if we have a girl cus i no she will be like mee! LOL how do i change my profile pik.. tried 2 add u as a friend 2 xxx

xxxx
Haha, well I've got a little boy :thumbup:. I think my mum has trouble with all 3 of her children and she's got 1 boy and 2 girls, lol so :shrug:

Ha sorry emma i was trying to change my siggy and got carried away :blush: came back to nearly a page of more posts :dohh: Hmm it hasnt came up youve added me ill refresh in mo if not ill add you :D! Wel i always think now what babys going to look like lol cause i thought id i have a girl i think shes look like me alot when i wa young but now im having a boy i think hes going to look double of FOB i dont mind but it will break me cause i still love him and that :\ lol but least hes good looking :D! i cant imagine a boy looking like me and i cant think of my family cause theres no boys in it :haha: sept my dad obviously lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->