S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

its good that your cousins & friends will support you :)
is FOB standing by you?

as far as i no he is but things can change in a heart beat.. like im rele rele worried he will because hes leaving for texas for 2 weeks in march.. and like visiting family and ex.. :wacko: i rele dont like that idea at all,but im not going to agrue with it like he'll probally get anoyed with me cuz i'll text im constently but to tell u the truth i rele dont trust him..:blush: hahaha but wat ever i'll deal with it as long as he dont plan to move there.. lol but his best bet is not to leave and bail meaning he'll be 18 before the baby arives...:baby:

i know what you mean. i met FOB last night, when i saw him he was really excited about the baby and for days before then he'd been texting me saying how happy he is. an hour after meeting him i get a text saying i should of got rid & ive fucked his life up & he never wants to see me again. :growlmad: & if you dont trust him, id make sure he;s always supervised if he does decide to see LO.

is FOB standing by you?

as far as i no he is but things can change in a heart beat.. like im rele rele worried he will because hes leaving for texas for 2 weeks in march.. and like visiting family and ex.. :wacko: i rele dont like that idea at all,but im not going to agrue with it like he'll probally get anoyed with me cuz i'll text im constently but to tell u the truth i rele dont trust him..:blush: hahaha but wat ever i'll deal with it as long as he dont plan to move there.. lol but his best bet is not to leave and bail meaning he'll be 18 before the baby arives...:baby:

i know what you mean. i met FOB last night, when i saw him he was really excited about the baby and for days before then he'd been texting me saying how happy he is. an hour after meeting him i get a text saying i should of got rid & ive fucked his life up & he never wants to see me again. :growlmad: & if you dont trust him, id make sure he;s always supervised if he does decide to see LO.

yea i no.. lol but im rele sorry bout ur jerk of a FOB but i'd have to say my FOB isnt much differant like monday night he texted me saying how i should come to him and say can u tell im pregnant and or have the kid then come to him and say i have a kid its urs... honestly he didnt believe me, but then that night i stayed up crying. then i texted him and was like hey and he said sorry im like 4 wat hes like last night i said im gettin use to it he said well i dont want this for u or our child im like well u dont believe im pregnant so idc so he messaged back,give me time. I believe you. I'm just not ready yet. I need time. = / i'm so sorry = ( give me another chance i'll be the guy you want and need. so we have our days.. but i no im rele young compared to most people besides jas but im here if u need someone to talk to... :hugs:

is FOB standing by you?

yea i no.. lol but im rele sorry bout ur jerk of a FOB but i'd have to say my FOB isnt much differant like monday night he texted me saying how i should come to him and say can u tell im pregnant and or have the kid then come to him and say i have a kid its urs... honestly he didnt believe me, but then that night i stayed up crying. then i texted him and was like hey and he said sorry im like 4 wat hes like last night i said im gettin use to it he said well i dont want this for u or our child im like well u dont believe im pregnant so idc so he messaged back,give me time. I believe you. I'm just not ready yet. I need time. = / i'm so sorry = ( give me another chance i'll be the guy you want and need. so we have our days.. but i no im rele young compared to most people besides jas but im here if u need someone to talk to... :hugs:

your FOB sounds confusing, too many mixed messages.
tbh i think im better without mine especially if he messes the baby around as much as he messes me around. atleast i'll get my LO all to myself :) :thumbup:
& dont worry about your age. no ones going to judge you, everyones here for support :)

is FOB standing by you?

your FOB sounds confusing, too many mixed messages.
tbh i think im better without mine especially if he messes the baby around as much as he messes me around. atleast i'll get my LO all to myself :) :thumbup:
& dont worry about your age. no ones going to judge you, everyones here for support :)

i didnt think anyone would judge me,but im just saying im always here with open ears... lol!! but i no hes very confusing but i dont think i'll get to see him for like 2 days because were suppost to be gettin 10 in of snow im kinda glad im not very far along at the moment because of the snow but im rele going to hate being stuck in the house :( lol
so i might be just tellin my parents myself meaning ill be locked in the house with them... :p

thankyou :)
& yeah i know i hate being stuck in the house. but its happened alot lately. i got kicked out of sixth form for being pregnant & cant start college til september. all my friends are in sixth form or work & the ones that arent dont speak to me much now im pregnant.

you'll find your spending half your time on here :thumbup: thats what happend with me haha

thankyou :)
& yeah i know i hate being stuck in the house. but its happened alot lately. i got kicked out of sixth form for being pregnant & cant start college til september. all my friends are in sixth form or work & the ones that arent dont speak to me much now im pregnant.

you'll find your spending half your time on here :thumbup: thats what happend with me haha

yea but im finding it kinda helpful that i found this website i mean i feel i have way more supprt than ill get from family and friends... i love it here no one judges u... lol.. but i will only have to friends after all of this ill have my friends emily and mckayla everyone else arent as close as them either and i love them to death they r the greatest emily is the only one that nos tho.. :/ but that was my chose... !!
U

yeah my best friend was the first person i told. although now that FOB's decided i should have got rid of MY baby :growlmad: my bestfriend has been going on about how he wants to break his legs :wacko:
at least my LO's got one man he can depend on :)

yeah my best friend was the first person i told. although now that FOB's decided i should have got rid of MY baby :growlmad: my bestfriend has been going on about how he wants to break his legs :wacko:

yea i always throw it in my FOB's face that if he dont take care of it i have tons of guys that would love to be the father of my baby event hough its not theirs.. so every time i say that he shuts up and appoligizes because he wants to be there but hes scared.. hes always been afraid of my dad and my dad has threatned him if he had sex with me that he wouldkill him so i think he's just worried... :nope:

yea i always throw it in my FOB's face that if he dont take care of it i have tons of guys that would love to be the father of my baby event hough its not theirs.. so every time i say that he shuts up and appoligizes because he wants to be there but hes scared.. hes always been afraid of my dad and my dad has threatned him if he had sex with me that he wouldkill him so i think he's just worried... :nope:

yeah i can see why he's worried, but atleast he wants to face upto his responsibilities, unlike some other 18year old boys i know :growlmad: just explain to your dad that you know you didnt plan your baby but you're both doing things the responsible way by facing upto it & not running away.

yeah i can see why he's worried, but atleast he wants to face upto his responsibilities, unlike some other 18year old boys i know :growlmad: just explain to your dad that you know you didnt plan your baby but you're both doing things the responsible way by facing upto it & not running away.

yea thats probally wat i'll say like honestly i love my FOB but he still isn't over his ex completely even though we've been talking for a yr but have intimite relations for 4.5 months so.. idk

yea thats probally wat i'll say like honestly i love my FOB but he still isn't over his ex completely even though we've been talking for a yr but have intimite relations for 4.5 months so.. idk

:hugs: i know its hard. i still love my FOB even though he constantly treats me like shit. but stay strong hun :) atleast he's sticking by you :)

:hugs: i know its hard. i still love my FOB even though he constantly treats me like shit. but stay strong hun :) atleast he's sticking by you :)

but now that im thinking bout it i dont think he even nos how i rele feel about him ive never came out and said i love u but u'd think he'd just no but he dont. Im hoping having this kid together will bring us closer because my cousin wants to get pictures of mommy and daddy together with bump lol so... yea just high hopes always. and ur FOB im sure he'll come around he just isnt ready yet.. :)

but now that im thinking bout it i dont think he even nos how i rele feel about him ive never came out and said i love u but u'd think he'd just no but he dont. Im hoping having this kid together will bring us closer because my cousin wants to get pictures of mommy and daddy together with bump lol so... yea just high hopes always. and ur FOB im sure he'll come around he just isnt ready yet.. :)

i doubt i'll have any luck with my FOB, especially not with his new gf. but aslong as theymake eachother happy :)
& aw hun, i hope it works out for you two. howcome you wont tell him how you feel? :hugs:

i doubt i'll have any luck with my FOB, especially not with his new gf. but aslong as theymake eachother happy :)
& aw hun, i hope it works out for you two. howcome you wont tell him how you feel? :hugs:

because i think he'll deny it and not believe me and laugh in my face. but like right before i found out i was WC his ex ask for forgivness and that she wants him back and he said no that he'd moved on but for some reason i have a hard time believing that... :cry:

because i think he'll deny it and not believe me and laugh in my face. but like right before i found out i was WC his ex ask for forgivness and that she wants him back and he said no that he'd moved on but for some reason i have a hard time believing that... :cry:

just give him time, he might come round you never know :)

just give him time, he might come round you never know :)

yea lol have u thought of ne names???

i've only thought of boys names, seen as im convinced im having a boy :)
what about you?

i've only thought of boys names, seen as im convinced im having a boy :)
what about you?

like i also think im having a boy but jordan is convienced im having a girl so, we have both boy and girl names... is ur name grace?? mines courtney for everyone to no...

yep im grace, or gracey. either one :thumbup:

what names do you have then? i've decided Oscar for a boy :cloud9:

yep im grace, or gracey. either one :thumbup:

what names do you have then? i've decided Oscar for a boy :cloud9:

thats cute like we both like weird odder names like we both like jystin and lokota we took bentley outta the mix cuz it dont rele match with the last name and i wanna have enze in the choses because it was my grandpa and great and great great grandpas name.
but girls he likes elizabeth and angel but i dont like angel but we also like kylea and addilyne and kiva but i also want sarah as one of the names because my moms best friend that died of cancer that was also like another moms name was sarah
but lakota we cant find a middle name i like lane but then it sounds girly so if u have any suggestions tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->