S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

okay is anyone else really scared about giving birth? xxx

sort of.. im sure nearer the time i will be terrified!! but right now im just kind of like.. well its got to happen. theres no way round it. might as well just deal with it! but yes its a reaaally scary thought :| xxxxx

okay is anyone else really scared about giving birth? xxx

Im actually not no more i havent thought about it lately my sisters been bringing it up and saying 'arent you scared' im like no :haha: but i thik when it gets like to 4 weeks to go ill be like :huh: :nope: i cant do it lol but i spose im more worried about bubs being breech/having c-section tearing and all that lol x

I guess theres no way out of it but i think the more days go by the more i start to worry myself think about complications loosing the baby still birth i can't help myself xxx

Ha sorry emma i was trying to change my siggy and got carried away :blush: came back to nearly a page of more posts :dohh: Hmm it hasnt came up youve added me ill refresh in mo if not ill add you :D! Wel i always think now what babys going to look like lol cause i thought id i have a girl i think shes look like me alot when i wa young but now im having a boy i think hes going to look double of FOB i dont mind but it will break me cause i still love him and that :\ lol but least hes good looking :D! i cant imagine a boy looking like me and i cant think of my family cause theres no boys in it :haha: sept my dad obviously lol. xx

im the same with what baby will look like.. i know hes gona look just like FOB which will be hard but ah welll :\
btw how do you get the team single mummy thing in your sig? i saw someone explained it earlier in this thread but when i tried to do it it said it had been deleted from photobucket or something :shrug:
xxx

I guess theres no way out of it but i think the more days go by the more i start to worry myself think about complications loosing the baby still birth i can't help myself xxx

its normal to have these worries :hugs: try not to fret too much though, too much worrying isnt good for your bubba!xxx

Ha sorry emma i was trying to change my siggy and got carried away :blush: came back to nearly a page of more posts :dohh: Hmm it hasnt came up youve added me ill refresh in mo if not ill add you :D! Wel i always think now what babys going to look like lol cause i thought id i have a girl i think shes look like me alot when i wa young but now im having a boy i think hes going to look double of FOB i dont mind but it will break me cause i still love him and that :\ lol but least hes good looking :D! i cant imagine a boy looking like me and i cant think of my family cause theres no boys in it :haha: sept my dad obviously lol. xx

its okay babes :D haha
i dint add u, tried 2 ! lol
:) aww dont worry
ur love your gourgeous baby ither way xx

im the same with what baby will look like.. i know hes gona look just like FOB which will be hard but ah welll :\
btw how do you get the team single mummy thing in your sig? i saw someone explained it earlier in this thread but when i tried to do it it said it had been deleted from photobucket or something :shrug:
xxx

Guna be well hard spesh first time see baby and i will notice straight away i think if he looks tinyest bit like FOB but be ok cant do much i spose lol .. and i just like right clicked it and saved it and then put it on photobucket .. i can get you the link thing 1 sec xx

IMG]https://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/19becyboo91/logo-2.gif[/IMG]

add bracket on front x

its normal to have these worries :hugs: try not to fret too much though, too much worrying isnt good for your bubba!xxx

I really do need to stop worrying and enjoy i guess. I Just want to have my first scan and see my little bubba:kiss: I can't wait. the doctor said i'm due around the middle of septmber but I just cannot wait to find out the actual date :haha:

Are you sure the Dr. said you are due in September? :hugs: It's just that I had a pregnancy scare a couple of weeks ago and if I was pregnant I would have been due in July and 2 months is quite a long way out from that haha

Are you sure the Dr. said you are due in September? :hugs: It's just that I had a pregnancy scare a couple of weeks ago and if I was pregnant I would have been due in July and 2 months is quite a long way out from that haha

Its not for the defiante date, but i'm meant to be due in september. I'm 6 weeks gone so i'm sure she's right or somewhere right i hope so anyway :) x

Oh right, didn't realise it was possible to be due in September at the minute, fair play.

Its not for the defiante date, but i'm meant to be due in september. I'm 6 weeks gone so i'm sure she's right or somewhere right i hope so anyway :) x

im sure if youre 6 weeks pregnant your due date would be halfway through july? excuse my nosiness lol :p just confuses me a bit. im sure all will become clear at your dating scan! :happydance: xx

Maybe she meant you conceived in September, that sounds more feasible lol.

welcome new single mommies

my baby is moving so much right now its weird when I poke him back he stops moving for awhile, lol i think it freaks him out.

Maybe she meant you conceived in September, that sounds more feasible lol.

I thought september didn't sound right :wacko: Thats what she meant becausr thats when i had unprotected sex.
sorry guys i was having a bit of a blonde moment, sorry if it caused any confusion i think i need a early night! x

I was going to say the same i didnt think it was poss to be due in september yet .. but its confused me lol best thing is to wait for your first scan to find out proper :)! might be lucky and go forward hehe

And my LO isnt moving much but im starving iv eaten so much today i feel such a :mamafy: !!! hell move when i start eating i know it and then when i want to go sleep hell do his summersalts :cry: lool they make me feel sick! xx

lol awe, I'm trying not to eat like ALOT of food . lol my doctor said I really should watch how much I'm eating cause I've already gained alot of weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->