S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i like more traditional names so i'd say elizabeth or sarah :) but its not upto me lol im stuck thinking of any girls names :( so i doubt i can help you with suggestions :nope:

yep im grace, or gracey. either one :thumbup:

what names do you have then? i've decided Oscar for a boy :cloud9:

thats cute like we both like weird odder names like we both like jystin and lokota we took bentley outta the mix cuz it dont rele match with the last name and i wanna have enze in the choses because it was my grandpa and great and great great grandpas name.
but girls he likes elizabeth and angel but i dont like angel but we also like kylea and addilyne and kiva but i also want sarah as one of the names because my moms best friend that died of cancer that was also like another moms name was sarah
but lakota we cant find a middle name i like lane but then it sounds girly so if u have any suggestions tell me

i like elizabeth

i like more traditional names so i'd say elizabeth or sarah :) but its not upto me lol im stuck thinking of any girls names :( so i doubt i can help you with suggestions :nope:

lol yea but it irritates me big time because i love love lakota for a boys name and like i cant find any middle name for it ERRRRR lol but im sure some one will no a cute one..

yep im grace, or gracey. either one :thumbup:

what names do you have then? i've decided Oscar for a boy :cloud9:

thats cute like we both like weird odder names like we both like jystin and lokota we took bentley outta the mix cuz it dont rele match with the last name and i wanna have enze in the choses because it was my grandpa and great and great great grandpas name.
but girls he likes elizabeth and angel but i dont like angel but we also like kylea and addilyne and kiva but i also want sarah as one of the names because my moms best friend that died of cancer that was also like another moms name was sarah
but lakota we cant find a middle name i like lane but then it sounds girly so if u have any suggestions tell me

i like elizabeth

yea i like elizabeth to but like my absolute favorite is kylea and addilyne like my lil cousins name is addison and i liked it but didnt wanna have that name in the chose so i also liked lyne so i just put them together

haha
why dont you just get one of those gift boxes & put the presents in there
job done :thumbup: haha

Just wanted to pop in and say Sarah Elizabeth sounds beautiful together :thumbup:

Oh man I'm "popping in" on a forum I'm very much apart of :haha:

Sophie, Don't make fun of me I don't know alot of your English terms but I'm learning ok?! :rofl:
Any signs of labor yet? My bump dropped and that's pretty much it :cry:

Although it's snowing abunch here now so I told my parents that if we get a big ice storm after this and it all freezes over my water will break :haha: (It will be really hard to try and get out of the driveway if we have an ice storm which is why :haha:)

Just wanted to pop in and say Sarah Elizabeth sounds beautiful together :thumbup:

Oh man I'm "popping in" on a forum I'm very much apart of :haha:

Sophie, Don't make fun of me I don't know alot of your English terms but I'm learning ok?! :rofl:
Any signs of labor yet? My bump dropped and that's pretty much it :cry:

Although it's snowing abunch here now so I told my parents that if we get a big ice storm after this and it all freezes over my water will break :haha: (It will be really hard to try and get out of the driveway if we have an ice storm which is why :haha:)

yea it would be rele hard. but that does sound great together.. :)

Jas, its been snowing here abit aswell :)

when did you all start planning your births? i feel like its too early but i keep thinking about it :shrug:

Never to early IMO..

I'm full term and I don't even have a hospital bag packed yet I'm so unprepared :rofl:

does that mean im allowed to start buying baby stuff too? :blush: haha.
my sister says i shouldnt out of superstition :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->