S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I wasn't on for two days and I had to go back like 6 pages! Finally caught up:thumbup:

Gracey I know what you mean about feeling much older than you are! I'm always out of breath, I go up one flight of stairs in school and I feel like I'm dying :haha: I used to be able to stay out all night and be just fine, now if I'm not in bed by 9 there is no way I'm getting to school on time lol

Jas you're due date is so close! :happydance: Any signs that Riley will be here soon?

Oh that's right, Em and I are only about a week apart :dohh:

My mum is starting to plan for my baby shower already! I think it's too soon but she's been on me for a week now to go to Babies R'Us and Target to do a registry and she's started the hunt for a place to host it. Ugh, I really hate parties and I know she's going to go all out on it, I wish she would just let me plan it! But I know I shouldn't complain I just don't like being the center of attention and I know that's what happens at baby showers to the mummy-to-be :haha:

Jas you're due date is so close! :happydance: Any signs that Riley will be here soon?

No nothing really :cry:

Aww :cry: Maybe he'll be you're Valentines day present?? :happydance:
It seems like all the STM girls are having their LO's and I've still got so long to go :cry:

Aw theres lots of new-comers that are behind ya, and Em isn't to far from ya!

yea im new im due in october sooo yea i have a rele far way to go.. :(

If it helps at all I really wasn't the center of attention, Just when opening presents pretty much :shrug:

Most my family knew someone and they all talked amongst themselves while doing baby word searches/snacking on foods and such.. So it worked out well :cloud9:

Also man it feels like just yesterday it was Halloween and I was walking around downtown in an orange shirt claiming to be dressed up as a pumpkin :rofl:
Ofcorse I still wasn't to terribly big then.. Man this pregnancy has flown by..

Don't worry October seems like a long ways away but I remember looking back now in August thinking that February is very far away and now it's suddenly here! It seems like it's going slow but next thing you know you're 18 days away and going "OMG OMG OMG!!!:wohoo::shock::help:\\:D/:headspin::cry::dance:"

..Or something like that.. :rofl:

hi girls havent been on ins couple of days! thought id update ya!

Me and jay are gonna give it one more chance. if it doesnt work then it'll be the end for good. So lets hope eh bucks his ideas up!!

Buttttttttt im not leaving!! im staying here lol x

How are you all? x

hi girls havent been on ins couple of days! thought id update ya!

Me and jay are gonna give it one more chance. if it doesnt work then it'll be the end for good. So lets hope eh bucks his ideas up!!

Buttttttttt im not leaving!! im staying here lol x

How are you all? x

haha im the same :p
im good thankz how are u and ur LO <3

we're good, its her birthday party on the 28th so just getting all that sorted! x

Lol theres a few of us that aint single tbh so it doesnt matter :)!
its complicated with me and fob so technically im not single either :haha:

I wish I had someone, it would be nice for someone to do some of the night feeds so I could have a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->