S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

You're out of the first trimester so chances of a MC drop to practically nothing so I'd say it's ok to go ahead and start buying things.. I'm not a very superstitious person..

I first started buying things like 15 weeks? After I told my family and had my first ultrasound and everything was healthy and looked good..

Also yeah I've been so bad about getting around to doing things and I already had one labor scare like a week back thinking my water broke :rofl:

You're out of the first trimester so chances of a MC drop to practically nothing so I'd say it's ok to go ahead and start buying things.. I'm not a very superstitious person..

I first started buying things like 15 weeks? After I told my family and had my first ultrasound and everything was healthy and looked good..

Also yeah I've been so bad about getting around to doing things and I already had one labor scare like a week back thinking my water broke :rofl:

rofl u kill me u seem like ur in a great mood lol...

I am for now.. Just give me 5 minutes and my hormones will cause a mood swing :haha:

my charger for my laptops about go go :( Got about 10 minites left on it..
ive changed the fuse i dont know what else it could be! gutted

I am for now.. Just give me 5 minutes and my hormones will cause a mood swing :haha:

i no how that is i just went from a great mood to a terrible and want to kill my FOB he just ticked me off majorly.... errr i hate him right now....

i no how that is i just went from a great mood to a terrible and want to kill my FOB he just ticked me off majorly.... errr i hate him right now....
Men.. :grr:

Men.. :grr:

im just wondering how tonight will be he prob just wants sex: so idk...

i cant stop shivering & im not even cold :huh:
& im out of breathe but i havent done anything :shrug:
is this normal!?

typical! i feel like im about 43756439285 years older than i am & im still early on :shrug:
what about the shivering, anyone else ever got that?

Angie hun, welcome to STM! :hugs:
Sounds like you could do with a chat with a few of us girlies.
We don't bite! . . . Too hard at least! Lol. :winkwink:

&& Jas, that pic I shew you guys like a week ago was my
bump at dropped stage!! :haha: I was carrying alot higher.
Keep getting strong BH's, diorrhea, soft cervix at last examination,
have dropped some more.
I'm walking loads and starting RLT today. Want her out now!! Lol. :haha:

x

Good luck Sophie:)

are you dilated at all? just soft? sounds like your getting close!

Hey!

I'm Al, 18 and expecting my first baby! I found out on the 27th January but i'm unsure of my dates. I think i'm around 6-7 weeks. We've got a dating scan soon so we'll find out then!
I'm with babby's Dad and we got engaged on a beach in the Canary Islands a couple of weeks ago :cloud9:

have dropped some more.

x

your midwife said she reckons a week ? its like only a few days til that weeks up :p
woooop wooooop :dust: come on summer brooke :dust:

have dropped some more.

x

:cry:
So jealous.. I haven't noticed like any BH.. I seem to be getting constipation this late in the pregnancy.. and my bump is like ready to just drag on the floor its so unbelievably low :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->