S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I wish I had someone, it would be nice for someone to do some of the night feeds so I could have a break.

:( i can imagine it takes its toll after a bit! i wish i did too, i've never been one to "need a man", just gets a bit lonely sometimes!

can i join you girls :D

i been putting it off and off since i saw the thread start but since i had my lil one i dont care bout being single.

me and fob split wen i was 8 weeks preg and not on good terms. everythings really difficult at the mo with him seeing her and stuff. hopefully somebody is in the same boat as me???

my names sophie hopefully i can get to no some of you. you prob done this loads throughout the thread but please introduce yourselves to me :D xxx

i been putting it off and off since i saw the thread start but since i had my lil one i dont care bout being single.

me and fob split wen i was 8 weeks preg and not on good terms. everythings really difficult at the mo with him seeing her and stuff. hopefully somebody is in the same boat as me???

my names sophie hopefully i can get to no some of you. you prob done this loads throughout the thread but please introduce yourselves to me :D xxx

I know what you mean! Your welcome here :)
I'm Angelina! :D

I know what you mean! Your welcome here :)
I'm Angelina! :D

thanks :D i no what you mean about being up all night it does get better. i had a terrible first few weeks with alice. now shes gettin a proper routine and really settled xxx

course you can, you shoulda joined sooner you noggin!
congrats on your LO :D im guessing you had her quite recently? whats her name? :D has he not seen her at all then or...? does he want to be involved?
sorry, interrogation :lol:
i'm anna, im 17 & 35 weeks pregnant with a boyyy :blue: FOB & i split when i was 21 weeks and didnt speak for a bit but now we're talking again and seeing each other most days. which is weird, but good i guess :shrug:
xxx

EDIT: ignore the questions, just saw you said her names alice and born on 3rd jan :D

congrats on your LO :D im guessing you had her quite recently? whats her name? :D has he not seen her at all then or...? does he want to be involved?
i'm anna, im 17 & 35 weeks pregnant with a boyyy :blue: FOB & i split when i was 21 weeks and didnt speak for a bit but now we're talking again and seeing each other most days. which is weird, but good i guess
xxx

i no i should have lol :D he wants to be invovled but doesnt act like it he has seen her 3 times. hes not payin anything for her which is annoyin me cus he thinks he can just come and have the cuddles and the nice things. hes not on the birth cert cus he treated me like shit and i dont trust him he has a real temper and i would be so worried about him having her on his own. shes called alice :D he keeps sayin hes goin to court n gettin a dna test n wants more access. its all a big fat mess at the mo!!! xxx

:wave: I've seen you multiple other places but I'm Jasmine 37+4 with a boy the father is still involved but we aren't together because I just don't feel the same way towards him anymore but he still wants to be there in his sons life so hopefully it will work out :thumbup:

i'm anna, im 17 & 35 weeks pregnant with a boyyy :blue: FOB & i split when i was 21 weeks and didnt speak for a bit but now we're talking again and seeing each other most days. which is weird, but good i guess
xxx

i no i should have lol :D he wants to be invovled but doesnt act like it he has seen her 3 times. hes not payin anything for her which is annoyin me cus he thinks he can just come and have the cuddles and the nice things. hes not on the birth cert cus he treated me like shit and i dont trust him he has a real temper and i would be so worried about him having her on his own. shes called alice :D he keeps sayin hes goin to court n gettin a dna test n wants more access. its all a big fat mess at the mo!!! xxx

ughh god sounds stressful!! silly boys :grr: xxx

:wave: I've seen you multiple other places but I'm Jasmine 37+4 with a boy the father is still involved but we aren't together because I just don't feel the same way towards him anymore but he still wants to be there in his sons life so hopefully it will work out :thumbup:

thats good hopefully it will work. when he comes to mine to see her he sits there and says nothing and i just really cannot stand him. i got preg reli quick and then figured out wat a nut job he was and left. you mus be well excited your almost there!! i no everyone says it but enjoy the last few weeks i no i didnt and i hated it but lookin back i really miss being preg lol.

I know Bella's pictures have never made it here.
So here it is :)

https://i47.tinypic.com/2ls9oxs.jpg

Just thought I'd point out (Because I AM the timezone queen :smug:) you two are 3 hours apart, 1:42pm would be 10:42am for Angie.. And 4:28pm would be 7:28pm for Rome :smug:

Sorry.. I didn't know if you guys would notice and I just HAD to point it out :haha::blush:

xxx

ughh god sounds stressful!! silly boys :grr: xxx

tell me about it im so looking forward to it just being me and alice now im not bothering wid a bloke for a while!!! its horrible the thought he can have her on her own when shes older i just want her with me so i can look after her. i needed a good moan lol :D xxx

bella is sooo cute. what did she weigh when she was born?

(Because I AM the timezone queen :smug:)
lmao :haha: you are!

its horrible the thought he can have her on her own when shes older i just want her with me so i can look after her.
i know EXACTLY what you mean there! him and his mum are always saying like "oh when we have him here..." and stuff and i hate the thought of it, i dont trust them to have him unless im there supervising! lol protective mothers instincts i guess x

angie just posted on the other thread but bellas so cute :D if you dont mind me asking how come you're not using your old account anymore? just nosy :lol: xx

thats good hopefully it will work. when he comes to mine to see her he sits there and says nothing and i just really cannot stand him. i got preg reli quick and then figured out wat a nut job he was and left. you mus be well excited your almost there!! i no everyone says it but enjoy the last few weeks i no i didnt and i hated it but lookin back i really miss being preg lol.

Aww I know I'm gonna miss it, I was laying on the couch and he had a hand or a foot sticking straight out and I was just rubbing it almost in tears knowing I'm going to miss this so much!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->