S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Me 3 ..
I constantly feel i have to check on mason though like something might happen i think i worry to much if i cant hear him "/ but its worse cause hes getting abit too long for his moses basket now so think hell have to be put in his cot :| but his cot is in his room and hes not ment to sleep on his own yet so dno what to do lol

Quintin sleeps in his own room? I never heard of that being bad? am I doing something wrong?

Especially hearing stories and such. Theres nothing to put my mind at ease.
My daughters breathing issues are getting better so that's good :]

They say until a baby is 6 months old there ment to sleep in the same room as you.. but i dont think it matters alot im not sure :shrug: .. i have mason in my room with me though ill prob put him in his own room when hes in his cot and abit bigger .. but i dont think it matters its just like probs for safety like if anything happens you can see or get there asap :shrug:

They say until a baby is 6 months old there ment to sleep in the same room as you.. but i dont think it matters alot im not sure :shrug: .. i have mason in my room with me though ill prob put him in his own room when hes in his cot and abit bigger .. but i dont think it matters its just like probs for safety like if anything happens you can see or get there asap :shrug:

Aw Mason is so cute :cloud9:

Aww thanx :)!

Bella is adorable she has loads of hair! proper suits her though! i wanted mason to have that dark hair but hes ended up with mousy brown hair which is turning blonde :( lol

oh theres no room in my room for him :nope:

I'm so jealous reading this forum I wanna talk on and on about my L/O and my crib set-up and share picturing of my little boy :rofl::cry:

@JoJo16: Your birth story won't put me off they never do I'm a brave one :haha:

So.. I went to a memorial service today which basically meant I stood around and hugged like 30 people with my giant bump..
It's really hard to get through crowds with this thing I can't get out of peoples way now it's so bad :haha:
Everyone kept bumping into him and made it hard to hug some people.. The poor little guy..

I told my mom my shoe felt weird I think my foots swollen.. well when I look at my own feet I never notice but later that night when we were back home I had my shoes off and I said my foot felt funny and my parents are like "Well yeah it's badly swollen!!"
So I laid down with my feet up for like an hour and it didn't do any good and OMG my hip+leg+lower back is HORRIBLE.. my whole right side there that nerve just kills me it kicks in and I can't even walk it's so bloody painful it makes it hard to do ANYTHING !!

Only reason I want to get him out asap is because of the nerve problem on my right side.. I still don't feel like he's coming anytime soon though :nope:

I know what you mean.
I had Bella on my due date. I was so relieved for her to be here.
It will come faster then you then you think :)
I can't wait to see pictures of Riley.

somebody told me today with yur first yu always go overdue...
:| !

thankz for the curse :(

Lol its not always true its more likly i think.. but some people have them early theres alot of 2nd time mums that end up overdue aswell.. dont worry.. when you get to like 38/39 week youll then start thinking about if your guna go over :p

ar im scared
im getting fed up already!!
i had to walk up some steps to collage today
havnt been in months!
and i got soo out of breathe :|

can u update me on the list please im due 26th june and im on team pink! thanks

Saw this thread and thought I'd join, got 2 weeks to go now and am very impatient and wishing shes early though I very much doubt it :(. Im not a single mummy YET, though I can see it happening as the dad simply doesnt give a toss. x

Saw this thread and thought I'd join, got 2 weeks to go now and am very impatient and wishing shes early though I very much doubt it :(. Im not a single mummy YET, though I can see it happening as the dad simply doesnt give a toss. x

Aw welcome. I wished she would of come early too.
I was very impatient. i can't believe its been two weeks. :haha:

it's all worth it when they get here though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"