S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

its horrible the thought he can have her on her own when shes older i just want her with me so i can look after her.
i know EXACTLY what you mean there! him and his mum are always saying like "oh when we have him here..." and stuff and i hate the thought of it, i dont trust them to have him unless im there supervising! lol protective mothers instincts i guess x[/QUOTE]

well he turned round to me last week and said well when me and my family go on holiday and she comes with us... i was like!!!!! hes actually mad!!! im bothered about him having her for a day never mind on holiday wid him. at least you still see him and talk i just basically hate him and can stand looking at him lol xxx

I'm not using my old account because i try to log in, and it wont log in at all :|
so i had to make another account. it was frustrating me >.<

Aww, Bella is an absolute doll :cloud9:

I love her dark hair and eyes she's so beautiful!

Aww I know I'm gonna miss it, I was laying on the couch and he had a hand or a foot sticking straight out and I was just rubbing it almost in tears knowing I'm going to miss this so much!! :blush:

awww i wish i made i most of it i was just like get this baby out!! i spent the last few weeks drinkin rlt bouncing on my birthball and eating pineapple lol i tried everything and started gettin contractions that didnt do anything but were painfull and still had to be induced on my due date lol so i just spent my last week in pain :(

Aw thank you so much! :)
She stayed in the hospital for a few days after she was born because she was having breathing problems. But i think we finally got thet setteled. :)

Aww I know I'm gonna miss it, I was laying on the couch and he had a hand or a foot sticking straight out and I was just rubbing it almost in tears knowing I'm going to miss this so much!! :blush:

awww i wish i made i most of it i was just like get this baby out!! i spent the last few weeks drinkin rlt bouncing on my birthball and eating pineapple lol i tried everything and started gettin contractions that didnt do anything but were painfull and still had to be induced on my due date lol so i just spent my last week in pain :(

I haven't been trying anything to get him out.. He'll come when he wants to and I still have afew weeks before I'm near to being over due..Trust me if I make it to my due date I'll be trying EVERYTHING!!! :haha:

Aw thank you so much! :)
She stayed in the hospital for a few days after she was born because she was having breathing problems. But i think we finally got thet setteled. :)

Aww that must of been scary, I'm glad it's over with now though :hugs:

Only a few more weeks til I can post pictures of Riley!! :cloud9:

I can't wait to see pictures of Riley too!
They will be pretty close in age :)

I haven't been trying anything to get him out.. He'll come when he wants to and I still have afew weeks before I'm near to being over due..Trust me if I make it to my due date I'll be trying EVERYTHING!!! :haha:

i was only trying everything because i had my induction booked for my due date because of high bp and i really didnt want to be induced. everything went wrong in the end lol and my birth plan went out the window. my birth story is in the announcment bit if you want a read its quite long and horrible though and dont wana put you off lol

preggoeggo your lil boy is soo cute and i love his name!!!

Aw thank you.
For some reason i hear about SIDS and i have a huge fear :(
I'm always watching over her like a hawk...
i can't even sleep at night.
(she was born with breathing problems, althought its fixed now)

I dunno what to do, or how to over come this.

im scared that im going to be like that :(
if its something thats really worrying you, maybe talk to your mw/health visitor about it? it might atleast put your mind at ease.
:hugs:

Yeah i think i may. I cant even look at the forums on BnB :/

i may just be really paranoid :/

it probably is just abit of paranoia but its understandable.
is SIDS the same as cot death?

:hugs:
thats what im panicing about & i havent had my LO yet.
maybe if bella slept in a moses basket (for the first months) which was in her cot then that might make you feel abit better. that might reduce the risk, but because the basket was in her cot she would still be used to the surroundings of the cot when you felt confident enough to remove the moses basket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->