S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Saw this thread and thought I'd join, got 2 weeks to go now and am very impatient and wishing shes early though I very much doubt it :(. Im not a single mummy YET, though I can see it happening as the dad simply doesnt give a toss. x

Aw welcome. I wished she would of come early too.
I was very impatient. i can't believe its been two weeks. :haha:

it's all worth it when they get here though ^_^

LOL, what did you do when you were impatient?? im all ready for my LO to come and basically am here twiddling my thumbs lol. Have you got a birth story at all? x

Was anyone's "mother's instincts" right about what sex their LO was?
I really think that I'm having a boy and so does everyone that sees my bump. My mum always calls it a him or "little man" when she's referring to my LO and I've started doing the same :blush: I'm so worried I'm going to have a little girl and the poor thing will have a complex from being called a boy all these months :cry:

Everyone said boy.. I even thought boy when I first found out..

Mothers instinct is usually right :thumbup: (Usually)

everyone said i was having a boy i even started to believe it but always imagined a girl and could of only think of girls things and turns out im on team pink

I've really only got boy's names picked out :blush: I should probably make a short list of girl's name too haha Idk if I'm going to be able stay on team yellow the whole time :dohh:

They said Isabella was a boy actually but then later on into the pregnancy we found it was actually a girl xD

:sad2: So fed up!!! :hissy:
Been in delivery suite twice now with false labour! :nope:
Want her out nowwwww :growlmad:
Backache, pelvic pain is driving me crazy! && not to mention
the masses of nosebleeds I keep getting.
Birthing ball and RLT need to start doing their job properly! :growlmad:

Ooooohh yeah, RLT = VIAL :haha:
Will not be drinking that after LO arrives! Lol.

14 Days && counting til due date!!
Come on Summer-Brooke, come and meet mummy! :happydance:

Sorry about the little rant there girls! :blush:

Updated the list too girls! :)
Angie - your being put as a regular STM girl just to let you know! :hugs:

Anyone else think they're due a place in the regular list, give us a shout! :)

x

Oooooooh, Emz - Happy Viabilty Day for the other day! :hugs: :happydance:
Sorry it's a bit late! :(

x

:hugs: that must be so frustrating.
i hope your little girl decideds to come and meet her mummy soon :)

btw theres a Gracey&bump on that list that says their due dates the 12th july. im not sure if thats me, because there was loads of confusion about my EDD but if it is can you change it to 31st july please.

thankyou :)
xx

Have corrected & also placed you in the regular STM girls Gracey :hugs:

x

24 Weeks -
"The other big milestone your baby reaches at this stage of pregnancy is that she may now survive, with special care, if she is born prematurely - otherwise known as becoming "viable"."

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/stages/0124/

:thumbup: x

I'm Veronica, I'm 17. I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. I'm due October 14, 2010. My (wonderful) OH and I are hoping for a boy who we will name after him. I'm from Texas and the hardest thing for me about this pregnancy is that I can't get rough and wild with my boys (my best friends!!) and that I can't help my uncle break his horses.:shrug:

I'm Veronica, I'm 17. I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. I'm due September 14, 2010. My (wonderful) OH and I are hopping for a boy who we will name after him. I'm from Texas and the hardest thing for me about this pregnancy is that I can't get rough and wild with my boys (my best friends!!) and that I can't help my uncle break his horses.:shrug:

Welcome :hi:
& congratulations on your pregnancy :)

mummy to be i no how you feel i was in twice with false labour i was having contractions every 3 mins and were really painfull and they did nothing!!! this was on a tuesday and i had her on the sunday but i was induced. i must be a wierdo because i quie like the rlt lol. why dont you take the tablets if its that bad? also take evening primrose oil tabs there supposed to soften your cervix i started losing my plug when i used them. xxx

Its so frustratingg!! :nope:

Evening primrose oil tabs - hmmm... haven't tried them.
Will do :thumbup:

Thanks hun! x

there actually more effective if u put them up you lol sounds wierd but thats wha i did. do it before bed and it will disolve before he morning so your not walking around with it coming out lol. theres a thread in 3rd tri bout it. also try walking up the stairs sideways is supposed to help open ur pelvis for baby to come down. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->