S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

wel iv put on stone and half since iv been pregnant.. but my dads told me itll be mostly the water/fluid cause my bump looks 'all baby' but baby doesnt weigh much and im sure the fluid etc doesnt weigh that much but i feel starving after iv ate a meal :huh: x

ahh that would be like 21 pounds?
I've gained 38 pounds. omg. lol makes me wanna die.

Ignore me lmao my scales are in Stones+lb my scales dont do pounds x

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx
I'm 14 aswell but almost 26 weeks, Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope everything goes smoothly! :hugs:

welcome new single mommies

my baby is moving so much right now its weird when I poke him back he stops moving for awhile, lol i think it freaks him out.

If I poke him back he just kicks harder!

He hates when I have any pressure on my belly at all. He'll kick at it like crazy..
I've read about putting a body pillow under your bump for support but I can't because it pressures against my belly and then I have a boy kicking at it all night. My silly bouncing baby boy... :happydance:

Ok, So I'm way behind in the chat but I'll try to catch up!

About it being harder to raise girls:
My mom had one of each and she said it's easier with girls in the beginning but harder later on, with boys its harder in the beginning but easier later on..
I think that saying is spot on! :thumbup:
Next
Putting on weight:
pre-preggo I think I was about 130-135 pounds and my last doctors appointment(Yesterday lol) I was almost 150!
I freaked out thinking I gained so much and asked my doctor about it and he looked back at what I weighed in previously and said over all I've probably only gained 6 pounds...Huh!?
I don't see how that's possible!

Also, One more thing.. kinda more on the boys being hard in the beginning subject..
Is anyone worried about the little "fire hose" when changing diapers? You see it in movies alot and I'm just like freaked out to get sprayed.. I'm crazy I know :dohh:

Also, One more thing.. kinda more on the boys being hard in the beginning subject..
Is anyone worried about the little "fire hose" when changing diapers? You see it in movies alot and I'm just like freaked out to get sprayed.. I'm crazy I know :dohh:

haha, yes!! its bound to happen! although my ex's cousin has a 1yr old and says neither him or his gf have ever been "sprayed" :shrug: thats most probably just luck, i have 2 brothers and my mum said it happened multiple times with them :p xxx

I hope you get to sleep soon babe, I've not even tried yet. Harry's asleep in his pushchair. I've had erm about 10 hours broken sleep since Sunday, lol.

lol i got sprayed a few times and just an update on me i have gained 20 pounds finaly i feel like i have a freaken rock concert going on in me lol imagine six arms and legs kicking constantly so far everything is well FOB keeps calling me ugh makes me frustrated hmmm im uber excited to meet my girls yes i still want a boy in there but there is none labor isnt as bad as you all imagine you will just forget it lol im terrified of having a c section and well lets see welcome to any new mommies =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->