S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

im weird i really like watching births lol
one thing i really really really wish i hadnt read though in one of the threads over in 3rd tri somebody said that at her 35 week check up babys heartbeat was normal and fine and a week later the baby had died :nope: its awful i cant even imagine........
thats scared the life out of me

:( omg !!
i cant read threads like that anymore..
it just upsets me and scares me way to much

i hated it lol espically that woman who had like 3/4 kids n she said she couldnt do it n it really hurt :(
n that little boy who had his insides outside he wasso cute tho!!
n its on again for a few weeks isnt it might not watch it tho lol! i dunno what im going to be like in labour!!
n i hate my bfs ex i been with him nearly 3 years so she hasnt been with him 4 bout 3 n half n she stil acts like she knows everthing bout him n stuff!! so annoying lol xxx

kierans ex finds out everythink anyway
they know all the same people :|

they should be took to another country lol or planet might be a better idea ;)
where he used to live she used to no someone down the same street so always used to be there lol!! but now he lives in wolvo she doe seem him wel neither do i much lol xx

yeah everybody kie seems to know she knows.
even his new work mates.. but i know thats from when we broke up + they was going to get back together

i just honestly hate her!

:( jus think your the one with him now so its obvious he wants u not her she jus jealous :D x

Hopefullyy! i dont think like that sometimes..
i get scared that he will want her back + stuff.. just paranoyed
but im having his baby :p not her! lmao..
at collage on monday i was sitting there with my collage friends.. i havnt seen them in months n they was asking questions about the baby + stuff and we was sitting righttt by her :p hhahaha

so today I had a meeting with someone to so they can take all my info I have on FOB to try to find him so I can take him to court so he can pay money for Quintin and so I can try to make sure I get full custody of Quintin so FOB can never see him.

its so embarrassing when they asked me questions but I really don't know anything about him because we only dated for a month. lol:blush: I hope they find him tho.

lol i bet she was trying to listen in lol!
n exactly your the one having a baby with him not her!
she jus gonna be a normal girl your the mother of his baby girl :D xx

so today I had a meeting with someone to so they can take all my info I have on FOB to try to find him so I can take him to court so he can pay money for Quintin and so I can try to make sure I get full custody of Quintin so FOB can never see him.

its so embarrassing when they asked me questions but I really don't know anything about him because we only dated for a month. lol:blush: I hope they find him tho.

Good luck :thumbup:

i hope they find him! n he shouldnt get custody he hasnt been there!! i would hate if i do split up with my bf n he got custody id let him see him but he prob wouldnt he always lets me down!! x

i hope they find him! n he shouldnt get custody he hasnt been there!! i would hate if i do split up with my bf n he got custody id let him see him but he prob wouldnt he always lets me down!! x

oh I know he wouldn't get custody, I just want it so he can't try. lol

Rome do they ask what he looks like ect?
wonder where he has got to!
probs half way to the moon lmao..

+ yeah i guess so.. whats ur name sorry?

I hope they find him .. he should be paying for him.. but hopefully he wont try fight agenst you for custerdy but if hes like done a runner anyway he probs wont want it .. he should be ashamed tbh being a dad and not being there for his son :(! .. Jamie doesnt pay towards mason yet cause he cant afford to and i understand that really but i need help and i didnt want to take it to court to sort lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->