S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yea, they asked me what he looks like, and they asked me how much he weighs lol I was like "how the heck am I suppose to know that?" lol.

I don't think he will want custody but you never know. He didn't run from me and the baby he ran cause people want to kill him cause he owes lots of money for drugs.Plus when I 1st got pregnant he asked me if i can "give him the baby" plus he has always said "if he is mine I want to be in his life" but who knows, people say alot of bullshit and not mean it.

I hope you don't end having to take jamie to court, he should get a job or something and help you pay for things, is he trying to find a job or something?

I didn't want to have to take Brian (FOB) to court but because I'm on financial assistance they MAKE you take the father to court. I'm not looking forward to it.

My FOB asked yesterday if there's anything we still need that he can buy..
FFS it's been HOW many months and my parents have shoveled out probably over $3000 so far towards this baby and he JUST NOW realizes he needs to start paying for this kid too?!
Ofcorse... I really can't blame him.. He got suspended from his job back in November and took him awhile to get another then everything he made pretty much went straight to his lawyer..
:cry: Ugh it's such a mess..

Anyway I told him we still need a swing and pack n' play.. So he's going to look at buying a swing.. (YES I'M SERIOUSLY 12 DAYS FROM MY DUE DATE AND STILL DON'T HAVE A SWING!!(Even worse is I was a very colicy baby and basically LIVED in my swing so you think that would be like a huge priority as my parents have great experience with one)

So he's finally stepping up and going to buy something for his kid and put some money towards him.. I feel so bad I'm not able to work for quite awhile still to help pay for my child and pay back my parents.. (with a kid and then also because most people wont even hire you til you're 16+ sometimes even 18+ :growlmad:)

So I guess I should find like the most expensive swing for him to buy and make him pay? :haha:
Just hope Riley likes swings :rofl: otherwise poor FOB will be really screwed over

Oh yeah i remember you saying now .. and just have to be careful cause things he did say and things he will say now things can change but if hes involved in drugs and trouble anyway he wont have a chance anyway if he wants custody and your his mum anyway so they would take that into account more :)! .. Jamies got a job but think its only 1 day or 2 cause he goes college wed,thurs,fri all day .. im trying to sort him out with this apprentaship in march but it depends if he will go ahead to try for it or not least hell be getting paid plus hell get something out of it in end.

I can either go through solicitor or private with Jamie .. private is just between me and him sorting how much and when .. and obviously solicitor is sorting it out through someone which i didnt want cause there dead nosy

It's finally winter break :happydance::happydance: A whole week of getting to sleep in and not see FOB and his little twit of a girlfriend :growlmad: But my mom wants to take a road trip like we used to all the time and normally I would love to but she wants to go to Missouri to see her best friend and it's almost a full day trip. I can't imagine being in the car for that long right now and having to stop to pee every hour, sometimes less :dohh: And my nephew would be coming with me because my sister canceled his daycare for the week as I always watch him when I have no school. But he doesn't do well in the car and I'm sure he'd be a terror all week being in an unfamiliar place. I really want to go but Idk if it's worth the hassle it would be :cry:

jas, I would make him buy the priciest swing but maybe I'm just an asshole.lol
Quintin doesn't really like his, but he lives in his bouncer its one of the only places he will let me put him down lol

I hope your able to sort it out with just you and him, thats probs would be much easier. I wish I didnt breed with such a dick but then I wouldn't have my wonderful little boy. lol
he just makes me mad, I wonder if he ever thinks of Quintin or if he even knows Quintin was born.

FFS it's been HOW many months and my parents have shoveled out probably over $3000 so far towards this baby and he JUST NOW realizes he needs to start paying for this kid too?!
Ofcorse... I really can't blame him.. He got suspended from his job back in November and took him awhile to get another then everything he made pretty much went straight to his lawyer..

Anyway I told him we still need a swing and pack n' play.. So he's going to look at buying a swing.. (YES I'M SERIOUSLY 12 DAYS FROM MY DUE DATE AND STILL DON'T HAVE A SWING!!(Even worse is I was a very colicy baby and basically LIVED in my swing so you think that would be like a huge priority as my parents have great experience with one)

So he's finally stepping up and going to buy something for his kid and put some money towards him.. I feel so bad I'm not able to work for quite awhile still to help pay for my child and pay back my parents.. (with a kid and then also because most people wont even hire you til you're 16+ sometimes even 18+ :growlmad:)

So I guess I should find like the most expensive swing for him to buy and make him pay? :haha:
Just hope Riley likes swings :rofl: otherwise poor FOB will be really screwed over

It's good he's finally realizing he needs to help you out financially with things for Riley. Why does it seem like it takes guys so long to catch onto things??:dohh: Have you looked at any swings yet? I LOVE the fisher price aquarium one, I think it'll be the one I'm getting :cloud9:

exactly n ur lil boy is gawjus!!
makes me want a lil boy even more lol!!
xx

It's finally winter break :happydance::happydance: A whole week of getting to sleep in and not see FOB and his little twit of a girlfriend :growlmad: But my mom wants to take a road trip like we used to all the time and normally I would love to but she wants to go to Missouri to see her best friend and it's almost a full day trip. I can't imagine being in the car for that long right now and having to stop to pee every hour, sometimes less :dohh: And my nephew would be coming with me because my sister canceled his daycare for the week as I always watch him when I have no school. But he doesn't do well in the car and I'm sure he'd be a terror all week being in an unfamiliar place. I really want to go but Idk if it's worth the hassle it would be :cry:

:shock:
What part of Missouri?!
Also.. I know what you mean I had to go to IL for a funeral months back and it's only like a 4 hour drive but I've had really bad motion sickness since being pregnant and I ended up getting sick on the way back.. Yuck!

what does the fisher price aquarium one look like? I've only seen the rain forest and precious plant ones.

What part of Missouri?!
Also.. I know what you mean I had to go to IL for a funeral months back and it's only like a 4 hour drive but I've had really bad motion sickness since being pregnant and I ended up getting sick on the way back.. Yuck!

Sikeston (sp) Right outside of St.Louis and she wanted to go to someplace else not too far away from there but Idr the name lol I NEVER had motion sickness before I got pregnant but now I get nausoeus in the car almost everytime we go somewhere :cry: I wonder if those motionsickness tablet things are safe right now :shrug:

It's good he's finally realizing he needs to help you out financially with things for Riley. Why does it seem like it takes guys so long to catch onto things??:dohh: Have you looked at any swings yet? I LOVE the fisher price aquarium one, I think it'll be the one I'm getting :cloud9:

Oh yeah I saw that one it looks really good but aquarium really wouldn't fit my "Theme" :haha:
I'm trying to find one that you can plug in instead of having to use batteries.. That's one of my biggest priorities!
I was looking at Fisher-Price Smart Stages Swing but it's out of stock and only sells online on Toys R Us's website :growlmad:
We don't have time to wait to ship something anyway we need to find something at a store :haha:

FOB asked if I liked any of the ones they have at Wal-Mart because he can get a 10% discount there.. But something just seems wrong about buying one from Wal-Mart.. I told him atleast it's not Wal-Mart brand :rolleyes: :haha:

Oh yeah I saw that one it looks really good but aquarium really wouldn't fit my "Theme" :haha:
I'm trying to find one that you can plug in instead of having to use batteries.. That's one of my biggest priorities!
I was looking at Fisher-Price Smart Stages Swing but it's out of stock and only sells online on Toys R Us's website :growlmad:
We don't have time to wait to ship something anyway we need to find something at a store :haha:

FOB asked if I liked any of the ones they have at Wal-Mart because he can get a 10% discount there.. But something just seems wrong about buying one from Wal-Mart.. I told him atleast it's not Wal-Mart brand :rolleyes: :haha:

Oooh what's your theme?? Having one that can be plugged in is one of my biggest priorities too, especially if bubs likes the swing like I did I don't want to have to fuss with batteries all the time...Did you see the fisherprice papasan ones? They have them in all different colors and they're available at the Babies R'Us and Walmart :thumbup:

oh jas, I was looking at wallmart.com
and I like this one
https://wallmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Starlight-Papasan-Periwinkle/5430278
if I didn't have a swing. I would get this one cause it has lights and Quintin loves looking at lights.

for the girls in the US, are you gonig to get your LO walkers?
they are illegal in canada,but I know lots of people whop just go to the US and get one (buffalo, new york is like half hour away)

I have a graco soothing center and you can plug it into the wall, I wish I could plug his bouncer in, I left it on all day while we went out and now the batteries are dead:(

Why are they illegal?? I've heard of accidents where LO's fell down the stairs in them but that's just an accident or parents not looking after their children close enough. I'll be getting one, I found a Jeep one that I really want if LO is a boy. My nephew LOVED his, kept him entertained and the pediatrician said it helps with their leg muscles. She just made sure that there was a gate on the stairs leading down to the basement so incase it got open he couldn't fall down them.

Sikeston (sp) Right outside of St.Louis and she wanted to go to someplace else not too far away from there but Idr the name lol I NEVER had motion sickness before I got pregnant but now I get nausoeus in the car almost everytime we go somewhere :cry: I wonder if those motionsickness tablet things are safe right now :shrug:

Ohh, I'm about 2 hours away from St. Louis.. I googled Sikeston and it's NOT right outside of st. louis it's way down south near the boothill (What we call that area here :haha:)
I think the tablets are fine.. I never heard anything about NOT using them..

Also I think I'm going with a jungle theme.. I think :haha:
The house we were looking at getting his room would have this nice green shade of walls so it would go perfect with a jungle theme but we aren't sure if we're getting it now there's a 20k price difference between us and the sellers and they refuse to go any lower and we refuse to go any higher so it's not looking good :shrug:

Also that one looks good, Rome! I think I may just have to go into Wal-Mart here and see what all they have in the stores.. (We have like 5 wal-marts in our town:dohh:)
Why are walkers illegal there? :shock:
I don't know WHAT I have.. Most everything I got for Riley is from like my uncles that just got it from like a thrift store or something :dohh:
We don't have any fancy walkers.. I know my uncle has one but I don't think it ever actually made it to my house :haha:

I better mention it to my mom about a walker, I know the one my uncle has is nothing special..

they were banned in canada in 2004 because they are "dangerous" . You can't even buy them used, they are illegal to sell in garage sales and everything. lol

they were banned in canada in 2004 because they are "dangerous" . You can't even buy them used, they are illegal to sell in garage sales and everything. lol

That's kinda.. crazy?
Aren't they also completely against co-sleeping up there though?

Oh really?? My mom wants to move out of state, she says just for a change of scenery but I think it's partially to keep FOB away from bubs, but Missouri is one of the two places she's been thinking about. She's found some really nice houses in Sikeston but Idk if I want to move that far away lol Have you looked at the Rainforest swing for your jungle theme?? Sorry, went to babies r'us the other day with my sister and looked at EVERYTHING haha I hope it works out with your house. Sounds like it would have a lovely room for Riley!
And my mom's idea of "right outside" or next door is usually much more far off than others :haha: I really want to go! We went a few years ago and I loved it but I don't think I can make it :cry: I guess I'll just have to go when LO get's here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->