S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Hi Girls :D

We went with Tattie for her gender scan yesterday and we are officially on Team Blue :happydance:

Tattie has chosen Lucas (because she loves the name) Paul (after her stepdad - my husband - who raised her) and John after her Grandad (my step dad - who raised me)

Then we went shopping to ASDA and bought 'blue stuff' LOL :D

:blue: :dust: :blue:
:happydance: Congraulations Tattie!! :happydance:

Welcome all the newbies!
Team STM's seems to be expanding loads and talk about pages of
convo & advice! :thumbup:
Thanks for everyones support!
( && The lovely rant and raves about stupid FOB's ;) Haha )

Finally just over half way done with christmas shopping now! :happydance:
It's such a struggle trapesing myself around town shopping and random
strangers stroking my bump! :haha: Haha...

Anyone else's LO using their ribs as a play thing yet?! :nope:
The pressure is so uncomfortable!! Ribs weren't made for kicking! Lol.

Oh oh oh, and anyone else felt sensation of LO's fingers on the inside
of your tummy? It's so cutteee!! <3

Sorry for all the excitement! Lol.
It's all became a little more real to me lately. :thumbup:

xXx

We went with Tattie for her gender scan yesterday and we are officially on Team Blue :happydance:

Tattie has chosen Lucas (because she loves the name) Paul (after her stepdad - my husband - who raised her) and John after her Grandad (my step dad - who raised me)

scan pics?? :happydance::happydance:

lol i got sprayed a few times and just an update on me i have gained 20 pounds finaly i feel like i have a freaken rock concert going on in me lol imagine six arms and legs kicking constantly so far everything is well FOB keeps calling me ugh makes me frustrated hmmm im uber excited to meet my girls yes i still want a boy in there but there is none labor isnt as bad as you all imagine you will just forget it lol im terrified of having a c section and well lets see welcome to any new mommies =)

Lol I couldn't imagine all those arms and legs. I scared of c-sections , I don't want one. do you know when your having yours?
I pray that there isn't a reason that I need to have one.

yay Another team blue member! Congrats!

Congratulations, you must be soo pleased :D xx

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx
I'm 14 aswell but almost 26 weeks, Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope everything goes smoothly! :hugs:

Hiya, how did your parents take it? How's your pregnancy been so far?
xxx

scan pics?? :happydance::happydance:

LOL - I meant to bring them to work with me today to scan them onto the computer ... I will try and remember tomorrow I promise. There is THE cutest one of Lucas in profile where he has a little button nose just like those adorable triplets in the LLoyds TSB ad :haha:

:blue: :dust: :blue:
:happydance: Congraulations Tattie!! :happydance:

Welcome all the newbies!
Team STM's seems to be expanding loads and talk about pages of
convo & advice! :thumbup:
Thanks for everyones support!
( && The lovely rant and raves about stupid FOB's ;) Haha )

Finally just over half way done with christmas shopping now! :happydance:
It's such a struggle trapesing myself around town shopping and random
strangers stroking my bump! :haha: Haha...

Anyone else's LO using their ribs as a play thing yet?! :nope:
The pressure is so uncomfortable!! Ribs weren't made for kicking! Lol.

Oh oh oh, and anyone else felt sensation of LO's fingers on the inside
of your tummy? It's so cutteee!! <3

Sorry for all the excitement! Lol.
It's all became a little more real to me lately. :thumbup:

xXx

Welcome to the club, He's been on mine a few weeks now.

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx
I'm 14 aswell but almost 26 weeks, Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope everything goes smoothly! :hugs:

xxx

Both of my parents were in complete shock... My mom just swallowed it down and stood by my side 100% after millions of questions about how all this happened.. We waited afew weeks before telling my dad.. big mistake because that made him even more upset but after all the screaming we managed to pull through and my close family is very supportive and excited so it worked out for the best. :thumbup:

lol i got sprayed a few times and just an update on me i have gained 20 pounds finaly i feel like i have a freaken rock concert going on in me lol imagine six arms and legs kicking constantly so far everything is well FOB keeps calling me ugh makes me frustrated hmmm im uber excited to meet my girls yes i still want a boy in there but there is none labor isnt as bad as you all imagine you will just forget it lol im terrified of having a c section and well lets see welcome to any new mommies =)

Oof, I only have one in there and it gets hectic in there with just him, I'd hate to have three going at once :wacko:
I was a c-section baby, My mom said it was a really neat experience (Ofcorse she's a nurse and she got to watch herself get sewn up..) Anyway!
Don't be so worried. :hugs:

=) that is a beautifull name for your grandson i am so glad that you are supportive of her i am sure she it thankfull that you are it sucks when ppl arnt supportive of the choices that us teens make in life and congrats =)))))

Lol I couldn't imagine all those arms and legs. I scared of c-sections , I don't want one. do you know when your having yours?

i dont have a date picked yet but they wont let me go over 34 weeks and i am currently 26 weeks and 5 days so it wont be long before we all meet my girls i hope i can put up pics of them. and i pray you wont need one too and also dont listed to your bloody doc the gaining waight is freaken normal i gained 40 pounds probably would have gained more if my son didnt come early and you are very petite so you should gain lots of waight ne who eggo you are amazing just wanted to say that

xxx

Both of my parents were in complete shock... My mom just swallowed it down and stood by my side 100% after millions of questions about how all this happened.. We waited afew weeks before telling my dad.. big mistake because that made him even more upset but after all the screaming we managed to pull through and my close family is very supportive and excited so it worked out for the best. :thumbup:

its nearly the same for me however my step dad is not very supportive but more dissapointed in me but theres not much he can do about it now :) x

i dont have a date picked yet but they wont let me go over 34 weeks and i am currently 26 weeks and 5 days so it wont be long before we all meet my girls i hope i can put up pics of them. and i pray you wont need one too and also dont listed to your bloody doc the gaining waight is freaken normal i gained 40 pounds probably would have gained more if my son didnt come early and you are very petite so you should gain lots of waight ne who eggo you are amazing just wanted to say that

Thank you
so you think your girls will be born in 2009 or 2010? my bet is on 2009. but when your 34 weeks thats hmm Jan 8th 2010 I think so we will see!

Thank you
so you think your girls will be born in 2009 or 2010? my bet is on 2009. but when your 34 weeks thats hmm Jan 8th 2010 I think so we will see!

i want 2010 but i also want them to be born in 2009 because i think that they are a blessing and i would be deeply humbled if they were born around xmas

Just a little excitement and happiness after ages of waiting!
I've got a 2 bedroom house sorted for after Summer-Brooke's been born! :happydance:
It even has a garage :shrug:.. not sure what i'll use it for seeing as I don't drive but
yeah I'll have a garage too! :haha::thumbup:

x

I've got a 2 bedroom house sorted for after Summer-Brooke's been born! :happydance:
It even has a garage :shrug:.. not sure what i'll use it for seeing as I don't drive but

x

thats great news hun! xx:hugs:

x

Ooo well done! :D :happydance:
i wanted to move out from living with my dad but i cant seem to do it or find a way to :(
x

x

Ooooh that's great hun :thumbup:. Think I am going to start looking for a house when I've finished College although the idea scares me :blush:

Harry just bit the bit of skin between my thumb and first finger and drew blood :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->