S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Urghh! Sorry the whole message I typed didn't post.. but anyway, awwh did it come as a shock:/? I bet you want to stay near your family atm don't you? Maybe just say that you'd rather wait first.. See how things go? As soon as the baby is born he will change in some way I garuntee:/ no they don't do they all they think about is there dick and themselves D; haha xx

Hiya, I'm lilly, Im 17 :)
I have a little boy called Joseph, he's 9 months old.
Im now 7 weeks pregnant with number 2.
Me and my ex fiance have just split up a few weeks ago :(
So will be going this alone, but Im a tough cookie, Ill be fine.
I live on my own in Yeovil.
Ummm well my little boy is my world I love him so much and hes such a happy little man.
Im going back to college next year to start a midwife training course.
Anyway Hii everyone :)

Hiiyaa lilly:) aww that's so sweet><well I'm eight weeks pregnant so your not far behind me:D! Awww sorry to here that:/ I'm sure you'll do a perfect job by yourself Hun.. I'm sure you'll fit in with us lot fine :D i only joined the other day everyone made me feel so welcome:)! They are a lovely bunch! Good luk Hun! xxx

Awww thank you :)
Have you got alot of symptoms hun?
My morning sickness has been awful.

Ummm well my little boy is my world I love him so much and hes such a happy little man.

heyy im sophie i have a lil girl shes 6weeks old today :D congrats on number 2! what are you hoping for another boy or a girly? i think being a midwife is soo brave with us mad women shouting and screaming a them haha lol xxx

Urghh! Sorry the whole message I typed didn't post.. but anyway, awwh did it come as a shock:/? I bet you want to stay near your family atm don't you? Maybe just say that you'd rather wait first.. See how things go? As soon as the baby is born he will change in some way I garuntee:/ no they don't do they all they think about is there dick and themselves D; haha xx

oo lol.. i just been 4 a bath... yh i do and when babies born i doe wanna not be by them.. like i dont drive but he does but im not waiting 4 when he decides to take me to my moms n stuff no what i mean? like i like the hospital by me i no where it is.. but there i dont!! its agesssssss away from friends and everybody! but if i doe move then he wil never c the baby!! arrrrggghhhh boys lol!! wel i say boy he is 22 lol! but your right all they think about is there dick and themselves lol xx

awww congrats!!
u excited?? when u got your scan?
ooo n being a midwife lol i dont think id be able to cope lolxx

Awww thank you :)
Have you got alot of symptoms hun?
My morning sickness has been awful.

Urghh! Yea it's been terrible I'm feeling continuosly sick through the day it's horrible! Talk about headaches mines more like having a chainsaw through my head! And a few stomach craps! But hopefully they will all fade soon haha xx

heyy im sophie i have a lil girl shes 6weeks old today :D congrats on number 2! what are you hoping for another boy or a girly? i think being a midwife is soo brave with us mad women shouting and screaming a them haha lol xxx

Awww I miss my newborn :) So sweet.
Well as long as he/she is healthy I don't mind.
I mean a boy would be lovely to play with my little boy and so they can play footie together etc :) But then my girly side in me would love a girl :cloud9:

awww congrats!!
u excited?? when u got your scan?
ooo n being a midwife lol i dont think id be able to cope lolxx

Hehe thank you :)
Yeah very. Well I have fears of how I will cope etc because Joe will only be 17 months old and very demanding etc Im scared hell feel pushed out etc But yeah I am excited.
Not sure yet hun, down here we dont even have a midwife oppointment untill 8 weeks :O :(
I would like to be a police women but the hours are crazy and I couldnt do that with 2 chldren :)

I mean a boy would be lovely to play with my little boy and so they can play footie together etc :) But then my girly side in me would love a girl :cloud9:

aww are you gona find out with a scan or wait and it be a surprise? how far along are you? sorry im so nosey lol :D xx

aww are you gona find out with a scan or wait and it be a surprise? how far along are you? sorry im so nosey lol :D xx

Hehe dont worry I am too lol
Id love to wait for a suprise but Im so impatient I will find out :)
Im 7 weeks exactly today hun.

aiimeee12345 said:
oo lol.. i just been 4 a bath... yh i do and when babies born i doe wanna not be by them.. like i dont drive but he does but im not waiting 4 when he decides to take me to my moms n stuff no what i mean? like i like the hospital by me i no where it is.. but there i dont!! its agesssssss away from friends and everybody! but if i doe move then he wil never c the baby!! arrrrggghhhh boys lol!! wel i say boy he is 22 lol! but your right all they think about is there dick and themselves lol xx

aww enjoy :D? Yeaah .. You don't want to have to live around him and fit in with him you want things to happen when you decide haha:) ohh I'd hate that! I only live about 10 minute drive away from the hospital... Just do what you feels right Hun :D! Well by the sounds of it he's still acting like a little boy(;! Im telling you..girls need to start running the country maybe then things will start to go right lol xx

Hehe thank you :)
Yeah very. Well I have fears of how I will cope etc because Joe will only be 17 months old and very demanding etc Im scared hell feel pushed out etc But yeah I am excited.
Not sure yet hun, down here we dont even have a midwife oppointment untill 8 weeks :O :(
I would like to be a police women but the hours are crazy and I couldnt do that with 2 chldren :)

awww im sure u wil be fine!u have coped so far.. but he might not feel pushed out because he wil have someone to play with... my cousin didnt have a little sister till she was 9 n she felt left out so suppose maybeits better to have them closer together... ooo i had my the week after i found out lol but now i feel like its going soooo slow!!! yh true n its more harmful isnt it really like what could happen n stuff xx

aww enjoy :D? Yeaah .. You don't want to have to live around him and fit in with him you want things to happy when you decide haha:) ohh I'd hate that! I only live about 10 minute drive away from the hospital... Just do what you feels right Hun :D! Well by the sounds of it he's still acting like a little boy(;! Im telling you..girls need to start running the country maybe then things will start to go right lol xx

yep was veryyyy relaxing hehe :D... n how good was hayley tonight in dancing on ice?!?!?!
wel its like the hospital i live bout 15mins from now.. but there i doe have aclue bout anything... or even where it is he wants us to move lol!!
i moved in with him n his mom when we first got together n i hated it!! just think it would be even worse now lol! n i no yh boys are soooo stupid lol wel not when there little cus i want a little man lol xx

i think with my next i would wait for a surprise but i had a horrible birth this time and she was rushed off and i didnt really see her so i dont think it would have mattered if i didnt no she was a girl if you get what i mean because it wouldnt really have seemed like a surprise afer everything else going on. its nice to be able to buy stuff before hand though isnt it.
i hated finding out soo early feels like ur pregnant for years lol. have you got morning sickness?

i think with my next i would wait for a surprise but i had a horrible birth this time and she was rushed off and i didnt really see her so i dont think it would have mattered if i didnt no she was a girl if you get what i mean because it wouldnt really have seemed like a surprise afer everything else going on. its nice to be able to buy stuff before hand though isnt it.
i hated finding out soo early feels like ur pregnant for years lol. have you got morning sickness?

Awww thats horrible hun, sorry you had such a bad time.
Same here really, I was in labour for 2 days and had to be induced at 37 weeks because my waters started going at 32 weeks.
Yeah soo bad, the last week Iv been being sick about 10 times a day and the rest of the day until I go to sleep Ii feel really sick. Its horrible because I cant rest as I need to play with Joe and take him out lol

Awww thats horrible hun, sorry you had such a bad time.
Same here really, I was in labour for 2 days and had to be induced at 37 weeks because my waters started going at 32 weeks.
Yeah soo bad, the last week Iv been being sick about 10 times a day and the rest of the day until I go to sleep Ii feel really sick. Its horrible because I cant rest as I need to play with Joe and take him out lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-announcements-birth-stories/268441-traumatic-birth-alice-pics.html thats my birth stroy its quite long and theres some pics of my lil girl too :D that must have been scary your waters going so early!! i saw some tiny babys in the neo natal unit wen alice was in there i would be scared to touch them! i had well bad morning sickness up untill 20 weeks i cant imagine having another baby too look after must be difficult but so worth it ey :D xxx

aiimee12345 said:
yep was veryyyy relaxing hehe :D... n how good was hayley tonight in dancing on ice?!?!?!
wel its like the hospital i live bout 15mins from now.. but there i doe have aclue bout anything... or even where it is he wants us to move lol!!
i moved in with him n his mom when we first got together n i hated it!! just think it would be even worse now lol! n i no yh boys are soooo stupid lol wel not when there little cus i want a little man lol xx

awww good:D! I only ever have showers lol...ooo I know she was amazinnnnnng!! Yeaaah I wouldn't like it if I didn't know where anything is.. Where does he want to move? I know how you feel I couldn't live with my OH it would drive me mad! I like my personal space to much haha! It's different when it's your child><! Then they are perfect><! Personaly I want a little girl.. You thought of any names yet :D? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->