S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

awww good:D! I only ever have showers lol...ooo I know she was amazinnnnnng!! Yeaaah I wouldn't like it if I didn't know where anything is.. Where does he want to move? I know how you feel I couldn't live with my OH it would drive me mad! I like my personal space to much haha! It's different when it's your child><! Then they are perfect><! Personaly I want a little girl.. You thought of any names yet :D? xx

this place he says is by telford if you have heard of it? wel telford is prob bout a hour n half drive from mine so this place is further then that!! its called darlaston i think dunno lol!! n i want a boy.. but only want a boy just a little bit more then a girl if thatmakes sense lol!!
i like tiegan and kaitlyn for a girl... n kaiden n tyler for a boy how bout u? xxx

aiimee12345 said:
this place he says is by telford if you have heard of it? wel telford is prob bout a hour n half drive from mine so this place is further then that!! its called darlaston i think dunno lol!! n i want a boy.. but only want a boy just a little bit more then a girl if thatmakes sense lol!!
i like tiegan and kaitlyn for a girl... n kaiden n tyler for a boy how bout u? xxx

OMMGG! No waaay yea I lived there till i was three LOL! I was born in shrewsberry hospital><! that's weird haha! Yeaah I know what you mean:)! I'd be happy with either really but I'd just love a little girl>< umm no not really I love tiegan though it's a lush name :D! I'm just going to wait and see think about it first and just pick something different and unusual:D! xx

OMMGG! No waaay yea I lived there till i was three LOL! I was born in shrewsberry hospital><! that's weird haha! Yeaah I know what you mean:)! I'd be happy with either really but I'd just love a little girl>< umm no not really I love tiegan though it's a lush name :D! I'm just going to wait and see think about it first and just pick something different and unusual:D! xx

really thats weird lol!!
n yh i did want a girl like when i used to be little n think o when im older lol!! but now 4 some reason i want a boy a teeny bit more lol! n i no il prob change my mindbout names about a million times.. my mate chose her babies name bout 5months... i thought ur obviously gonna change it when she comes.. but she didnt! xxx

Hiya, I'm lilly, Im 17 :)
I have a little boy called Joseph, he's 9 months old.
Im now 7 weeks pregnant with number 2.
Me and my ex fiance have just split up a few weeks ago :(
So will be going this alone, but Im a tough cookie, Ill be fine.
I live on my own in Yeovil.
Ummm well my little boy is my world I love him so much and hes such a happy little man.
Im going back to college next year to start a midwife training course.
Anyway Hii everyone :)

Welcome! :wave:

I'm Jasmine 38+4 with a boy and will (HOPEFULLY) pop any time now! :happydance:
Whens your EDD?

Small world eh? Yeaaah I just think of the cute outfits and the little Girly things thats all><! Well.. I'm of to bed now Hun! Hope everything goes well tomorrow.. Nice talking to you:) speak tomorrow goodnight xxx

Small world eh? Yeaaah I just think of the cute outfits and the little Girly things thats all><! Well.. I'm of to bed now Hun! Hope everything goes well tomorrow.. Nice talking to you:) speak tomorrow goodnight xxx

thanks babe :D... night night u 2!! xxx

where is my god damn baby :hissy: im feeling so impatient its untrue! Ive been through this for 9 months and now its actually ok for him to come out he just will not budge!! If he goes overdue i swear to godddd.... Lol

aww im sure he will be here soon. im getting impatient and im only halfway. my cousins gf had a baby today not helped my impatience at all lol.

welcome to Lilly :hi:
:hugs: Anna
and i cant imagine not being pregnant, it will feel SO strange. Instead of wiggling inside me he'll be wiggling at the side of me in his moses lol. I cant waaait!

where is my god damn baby :hissy: im feeling so impatient its untrue! Ive been through this for 9 months and now its actually ok for him to come out he just will not budge!! If he goes overdue i swear to godddd.... Lol

he will be here soon:happydance:

ohh i HATE seeing babies lol. Im just like you lucky bitch having yours! I want mine :cry:

i know ive been hearing all day about her going into labour and then that she had had him and its like i want it to be me lol. its going to be worse when i see a picture

How do you think I feel?!?! :hissy:

:cry:

I know how you guys felt. i as so imatient.

but now today isabella is already 3 weeks old ^_^ haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->