S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I know how you guys felt. i as so imatient.

but now today isabella is already 3 weeks old ^_^ haha

can you believe they are already 3 weeks?! they are gonna be a month old soon. I feel like he was just born still lol

only during the day, He still has his days/nights mixed up. He is starting to be awake more during the day tho.
does isbella sleep alot?

I agree its flying .. i cant believe mason will be like a month end of feb its weird to think lol! and i agree on the changing everyday mason just gets fatter lmao!

what size diapers is mason in?

today Quintin moved his head and eyes to watch me walk around the room for 1st time

size 2 newborn fit him best .. size 1 newborn are abit small
what about Quintin?

oh i think sizes are different here. hes in size 1s,

they have different size newborn diapers/nappies there?

yeah theres newborn 1 2 annd 3 .. i cant remember what the weight is on them but theres barely any difference .. size 1 should fit him but when i put them on they seem tight lol think hes just chubby lol.. id go look but iv got a sleepy head snoozing on me and i darent move :lol:

Okay girls seriously I need to get my hiney on here more often!
I had to read through 40 pages to catch up from
where I last read from!!! :rofl:

How was everyone's Valentines day? :hugs:
Mine was,... lets say - eventful?! :haha:

Pete got me a boquet of roses and a huge teddy :flower:<3
&& he got princess a little "Me to You" Bear :)
Made me cry Lol :haha: Damn emotions...
Which then made him cry but he's a tough man and not allowed to admit that. :haha::winkwink:

Buttt then, for the past 2/3 days I've been losing my
plug :happydance: (Sorry TMI :blush:) and been getting irregular contractions
so we were down the delivery suite mid-day yesterday as things
become a little more regular.
. . . But, princess decides that nope - she's comfy in here
and the contractions decided to subside! :haha:
Shouldn't be too long now though. I'm so impatient!! :dohh:

I also get the keys to my new house tomorrow!! :happydance:
But not moving in until the council sort my rent and everything
out. By which point, LO will be like 3 weeks because they'll
decline the claim until LO's born and they've seen her birth
certificate and things. Lol.
But I can go in there and decorate and things :happydance:

&&
Seriously, you guys were talking about bikini's and stretch
marks and things?? My tummy is the map of the world!!
At first I only had them under my bump but now it's like,
POW and they're above my tummy button :cry:

But yeah, hope you're all okay! :thumbup: :hugs:

x~X

P.S NOW IN SINGLE DIGITS TIL PRINCESS'S DUE DATE!!

:happydance:>> 8 Days!! <<:happydance:

hopefully she will be a good girl and come on time! or early :p you must be so fed up with the silly fake contractions i had them for like 4 days but you have been having them for agess!! you must be so excited now your acutally gona have your lil girl very soon!! does i seem real yet? even when i had alice for he first week it sill didnt feel real like she was my baby lol x

oh I hope Summer-Broke comes soon!:happydance::happydance::happydance: !!!
Don't worry sophie I have mommy marks on every inch of my body. lol

lol so fobs mum just called to find out if i want fob in babys life, even tho i already made it perfectly clear to him i dont! I told her the reasonings that he cannot look after himself, he couldnt even look after a rat and he cant expect to be able to run off when im seven months pregnant and not contact then come back bc ive had Ordi and also told her how much of a state he left the house in. She surprisingly agreed with me, said its the mature thing to do and that its definitely for the best that we broke up. Ive told her i just want a clean slate, to cut all ties and dont want anything to do with them, they havent been there for me and im better off without :) she told me that even if i wanted financial help which i dont, but he couldnt offer it bc the job he was leaving for (remember the one he said he had to leave for bc it was this wonderful well paid job) well he never even got it! So now hes slobbing around his mates house, smoking weed and signing on. What a good influence for my son! i knew that what was he was doing from the start. So its his loss and my gain. I only ever tried to show him responsibility and make him a man (i mean he was after all 12 years my senior but still didnt no how to look after himself) i was going to give him a family, a loving home, stuff he'd never had. But instead hes chosen to revert back to his waste of a life with drugs, drink and the job centre. So i say leave him too it!! Soo much better without! :)

awwww i hope Summer comes soon for you! I lost loads of my plug at 29 weeks :| im getting reli impatient now too!
Glad you get keys and everything, all good news! :D
And awww at your valentines :cloud9:
I just slept most the day haha. Xxx

and dont worry bout the marks either, im SMOTHERED i dont think ill ever be showing anyone my body ever again!!

sophie your boyfriend sounds so lovely :cloud9: hope your little princess comes soon for you <3

ellie good job his mum agreed with you, makes for an easy life :lol: you're quite right, you dont need him at ALL

Aww Sophie sounds like you have a very sweet OH. Seems like Summer-Brooke is going to be here any day :hugs: Glad you're getting your house very soon!

and dont worry bout the marks either, im SMOTHERED i dont think ill ever be showing anyone my body ever again!!

OMG I know! I will never be naked in front of anyone again in my life. :haha: I'll just become a nun now or something.

I've only got three more boxes to go on my ticker :happydance::happydance: It seems like it's gone by so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->