S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

nope i didnt even get a card :mad:! what about youu?

lmao.. aww can tell by how u type aswell
yam yam :p lmaoo

aww and me i hate exercise
i used to get lods when i worked, being on my feet all day + stuff..

but i walked up some steps lastweek + got out of breathe!
so swimming its gunna havvvve toooo be :) lmao xx

i didnt get nothing either :(... very dissapointed lol i havent got nothing in 3 years tho cept box of chocolates! so u no werent expecting nothing lol.. hehe :p i no i cant walk without getting out of breathe n im like 10weeks behind u lol! dunno what im gonna be like when im as far gone as u! are u big now? xx

Mmmm.. I just ate a roll it was yummmie! Yeahh I'm going to watch that to :D! Who'd you want to win? ohh I bet you'll look fabulous ><.. I'm going to start swimming more an everything start looking after myself and the babe a bit more:)! xx

i dunno i like him who used to be in corrie... he very yummy lol!
aww i dunno bout fabulous lol.. but as long as i doe look to bad haha!!
n u shud i loveswimming xx

ahh right yeah...I'm not sure what one your on about babe hehe what's his name? I like that girl umm with brown hair I can't remember her name.. she off emmadale wooo it's started;D! Om om om! I looooove hollys dress(L) shes so pretty -.- yeahh swimming and jogging for me:D! And my favourite song by florence and the machine.. Well tonight is going pretty well.. Baby isn't making me feel sick or giving me huge stomach cramps:) I could get used to this haha xxx

I meant that the song played on the first dance sorry haha... I'm not on the laptop now so it's hard to see what I'm typing hahaxx

ahh right yeah...I'm not sure what one your on about babe hehe what's his name? I like that girl umm with brown hair I can't remember her name.. she off emmadale wooo it's started;D! Om om om! I looooove hollys dress(L) shes so pretty -.- yeahh swimming and jogging for me:D! And my favourite song by florence and the machine.. Well tonight is going pretty well.. Baby isn't making me feel sick or giving me huge stomach cramps:) I could get used to this haha xxx

danny... he on now :D :D :D... n hayley? yh she good isnt she!!
lol.. i dont feel that bad tonight either,, midwife coming round mine in the morning :D... so gotta be up early lol xx

Awww I know he is rather yummy isn't he(; yeaaah she's amazinnng! They must be happy we are watching dancing on ice lol! aw good luck hope everythings ok(yn) I'm going for a second pregnancy test tomorrow with my friend haha.. Just to be sure I'm such a worrier o.o :)xx

Awww I know he is rather yummy isn't he(; yeaaah she's amazinnng! They must be happy we are watching dancing on ice lol! aw good luck hope everythings ok(yn) I'm going for a second pregnancy test tomorrow with my friend haha.. Just to be sure I'm such a worrier o.o :)xx

lol.. think she gonna look for the heartbeat cus i havent heard it yet just saw it on my scan :D... n aww lol i did 3 or 4 i think lol cus the line was only faint on the first one! n i worried about every pain lol wel i stil do! xx

lol.. think she gonna look for the heartbeat cus i havent heard it yet just saw it on my scan :D... n aww lol i did 3 or 4 i think lol cus the line was only faint on the first one! n i worried about every pain lol wel i stil do! xx

aww...>< let us all know how it goes :D! Yeaah samee mine was barley visable but now I'm over 8 weeks hopefully it show up better ..I know this morning I was nearly crying I was in so much pain it's worried me.. Better to be safe than sorry:D! xxx

aww...>< let us all know how it goes :D! Yeaah samee mine was barley visable but now I'm over 8 weeks hopefully it show up better ..I know this morning I was nearly crying I was in so much pain it's worried me.. Better to be safe than sorry:D! xxx

yh yh i wil:D i always get nervous when i no i got to see a lol but she gotta come mine tomorow dunno y think its just a one off .. but my midwife is reallyyyyy nice & understanding!

:( pains everywhere now your pregnant lol! i keep getting a pain down there wel not all the time got it bout 5 or 6 times xx

i just imagined myself 40weeks preg in a bikini haha:sick:

I'm 38 weeks and I know its just like :sick:!!
I wouldn't of touched a bikini pre-preg though either!

About Sophie, She's not usually on every day she usually gets on every couple of days so I'm sure she's fine.. Not to mention it IS Valentines day and she DOES have a bf..

She better not be in labor atleast!! :growlmad:

I'm 38 weeks and I know its just like :sick:!!
I wouldn't of touched a bikini pre-preg though either!

About Sophie, She's not usually on every day she usually gets on every couple of days so I'm sure she's fine.. Not to mention it IS Valentines day and she DOES have a bf..

She better not be in labor atleast!! :growlmad:

aww i no i wouldnt wear a bikini when i get big but the celebs do lol!!
n aww imagine if she is in labour or has had the baby on valentines day!... so cute xx

yh yh i wil:D i always get nervous when i no i got to see a lol but she gotta come mine tomorow dunno y think its just a one off .. but my midwife is reallyyyyy nice & understanding!

:( pains everywhere now your pregnant lol! i keep getting a pain down there wel not all the time got it bout 5 or 6 times xx

that's really nice>< I hope mine will be:) I know tell me about it! I spoke to soon my brother just started shouting at me till I ended up in tears:( knob. Haha now baby is giving me absolutley excrushiateing pain:sad2: xxx

that's really nice>< I hope mine will be:) I know tell me about it! I spoke to soon my brother just started shouting at me till I ended up in tears:( knob. Haha now baby is giving me absolutley excrushiateing pain:sad2: xxx

u ok :(... glad i havent got abrother lol!!
my cousins are enuff!!.... i start crying at anything lol.. even more so on a night when im lonely haha! howsad do i sound x

u ok :(... glad i havent got abrother lol!!
my cousins are enuff!!.... i start crying at anything lol.. even more so on a night when im lonely haha! howsad do i sound x

yeaaah I'll be fine just go punch him now-.- cannot wait till the 3 march when he fuuks off to Spain! ohh don't worry I wish I didn't! And I do, I cry and get angry such alot and my mums like attitued! Inside I'm just like urghhh shut the f up! it's not attitued now bum off and leave me alone!!!! Haha.. Awww :( no I know what you mean your just sat there and think about things then can't stop crying for the next hourD; we need to get out more tehe! xxx

i no lol... how come he going spain? n i no everyones annoying arent they espically when they dont no n stuff!! n i no lol we do need to get out lol!
n its hard on a night cus i cant sleep foragesssss... n always used to be out with my bf til late x

i no lol... how come he going spain? n i no everyones annoying arent they espically when they dont no n stuff!! n i no lol we do need to get out lol!
n its hard on a night cus i cant sleep foragesssss... n always used to be out with my bf til late x

umm.. He works for Thomas cook and he's doing a two weeks induction course out there.. Then he'll go work for them whereever they put him soo yippppy! He won't be home very often:D! well I'm off out on a trip to asda tomorrow lol (H) yeahh mines normally here till 10 but I just prefer it when he's not here atm.. I know this sounds mean but thinking about him makes me feel sick:/ lol.. All I know is the next nine or so months of my life will be spent on here :D! xxx

ooo lol.. least u woe have to c him much then!!
n i no when i was in the sicky stage thinkin bout my bf used to make me be like eww lol n when he mentioned sex i used to just think omg no lol! dunno how i ever got pregnant lol!! i no yh... i like it on here :D x

yeaaah can't wait><!
I know I feel soo bad saying it! He keeps asking to see me and I keep making up exuses, ooo I know I'm even more repulsed by sex! I'm seriously just nooo never again:')! even the thought of kissing him makes me cringe! and me.. Makes me feel more posative over everything:D! xx

aww im glad hun! glad ur feeling better :) ... wel my bf has just asked if i wannamove away from here! i doe no nobody or anything where he wants to move to!! n me n him ay even gettin on nearly splitting up but ladsjust doe get it i doe thinklol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->