S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i feel a bit shit tonight. :( i cant see that i will find someone now i have a baby not that im bothered at the moment im petrified to let anyone near me! i dont feel like a normal human being after my horrible birth and im covered in stretch marks. most of my 'friends' pissed off when i got preg so now i just feel pretty lonely. on a happy note alice is constantly smiling :D its so cute she did her first smile when she was almost 3 weeks soo early!! it took a lot of effort to get her to do 1 though and it was only like once a day!! and now i cant stop her lol :D xxx

Aww you will find someone :hugs: Baby smiles are the best, she sounds so lovely!

everytime i try and get a pic she stops because shes too interested in the camera lol shes such a nosey baby!!

i went to tesco early and she screamed sooo loud lol i think she got a bit scared because she didnt really wake up when i put her in her car seat so she just woke up in a big scary shop lol for such a little person she can sure scream loud!! xx

mmm, so then girls you got anything nice planned for tonight? im sooo hungery but i just don;t know what to eat.. im going to have to resort to nibbling on the cupboards now hahaha. ooh and btw Happy Valentines (L)! i spent most of mine sleeping yaaay heehee xx

alice is having bath botle and bed at 8ish then im going to watch a film eat some chocolae and go to bed myself haha :D whos seen the invention of lying with ricky gervais??

mmm, so then girls you got anything nice planned for tonight? im sooo hungery but i just don;t know what to eat.. im going to have to resort to nibbling on the cupboards now hahaha. ooh and btw Happy Valentines (L)! i spent most of mine sleeping yaaay heehee xx

ooo im hungry.. might have a muller corner :D mmmm... n i no valentines day :( how depressing lol!!
think i might watch dancing on ice.. then look for my bikini see what it lookslike cus im going swimming tomorow what u doing babe? :D xxx

alice is having bath botle and bed at 8ish then im going to watch a film eat some chocolae and go to bed myself haha :D whos seen the invention of lying with ricky gervais??

i havent seen it but iv seen clips and it looks reallyyyyyyy funny!! xxx

i havent seen it but iv seen clips and it looks reallyyyyyyy funny!! xxx

lol its pretty funny i missed quite a bit because alice was screaming through most of it. its just funny how everyone just says exactly what there thinking and you can jus imagine someone sayin it and you would be shocked if someone turned around and said half the stuff on there lol

ooo im hungry.. might have a muller corner :D mmmm... n i no valentines day :( how depressing lol!!
think i might watch dancing on ice.. then look for my bikini see what it lookslike cus im going swimming tomorow what u doing babe? :D xxx

You're so brave.. :haha:

Mmmm.. I just ate a roll it was yummmie! Yeahh I'm going to watch that to :D! Who'd you want to win? ohh I bet you'll look fabulous ><.. I'm going to start swimming more an everything start looking after myself and the babe a bit more:)! xx

I want to start swimming, nobody will come with me!!
i need to get a tankini tho noway am i wearing a bikini !

i just imagined myself 40weeks preg in a bikini haha:sick:

just wondering has sophie had her baby or has she just not been on for a while?

she'll probs come on now ive said this lol

Mmmm.. I just ate a roll it was yummmie! Yeahh I'm going to watch that to :D! Who'd you want to win? ohh I bet you'll look fabulous ><.. I'm going to start swimming more an everything start looking after myself and the babe a bit more:)! xx

i dunno i like him who used to be in corrie... he very yummy lol!
aww i dunno bout fabulous lol.. but as long as i doe look to bad haha!!
n u shud i loveswimming xx

just wondering has sophie had her baby or has she just not been on for a while?

she'll probs come on now ive said this lol

She was online otherday, no sign yet.. unless she had and we all dont know about it!!

:(.. mean ay they!!
i wanted to go aquanatal but i didnt want to go on my own n dunno if other people are aloud to go.. so just asked my mate to come swimming think it wil relax me or something lol and i want a water birth :D... n i no il have to get one soon lol! im just gonna c what my bikini looks like lol!! x

:(.. mean ay they!!
i wanted to go aquanatal but i didnt want to go on my own n dunno if other people are aloud to go.. so just asked my mate to come swimming think it wil relax me or something lol and i want a water birth :D... n i no il have to get one soon lol! im just gonna c what my bikini looks like lol!! x

Your a propa yamyam you! Lmaoo :D

yeah i need to get some kind of exercise i do ;P hehe xx

lol.. i no my mom said b4 where do u come from lol iwas like i talk posh haha!!

lol.. i hate doing exercise lol only like swimming n doe like properly swim lol! just have a paddle haha!!
you get anything nice for valentines day? xx

lol.. i no my mom said b4 where do u come from lol iwas like i talk posh haha!!

lol.. i hate doing exercise lol only like swimming n doe like properly swim lol! just have a paddle haha!!
you get anything nice for valentines day? xx

nope i didnt even get a card :mad:! what about youu?

lmao.. aww can tell by how u type aswell
yam yam :p lmaoo

aww and me i hate exercise
i used to get lods when i worked, being on my feet all day + stuff..

but i walked up some steps lastweek + got out of breathe!
so swimming its gunna havvvve toooo be :) lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->