S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Congrats Mommy to be on finding a house!

How many of you live on your own?
I'm still living at home with my mom,brother,and sister (and step dad when he is actually there).

Well currently I'm living with my mum, step-dad and 5 brothers. Lol.
Its such a nightmare :nope:

Can't wait until I can get my own home sorted :happydance:
Admittedly i'm petrified but I've gotta learn to stand on my own 2 feet :)

x

heyyy...

I'am 17... live in aberdeen....

Due March the 11th :D

seems ages away like :( im sure time will get faster

Goin to be a single mummy...

The Dad doesnt want to know so im quite happy with that as it was a one night stand lol
hows everyone gettin on?

sorry im just new to this....
xxx

Welcommee sarahhh!.
I lovee bnb Sure you will too!.
Ahhh look at your due date theres only 2 days between us !! and My boyfriends from scotland !! :)

:dust: Welcome Sarah! :dust:

Saw my MW today and had my bump measured...
I'm 2 weeks ahead of my gestation by measurements! =\
Gonna get measured again at 29 weeks and if I'm still above
then I might need to be re-scanned and investigated :nope:
At least I might get to see my little princess again! :happydance:

Anyone else measure bigger than their gestation?

x

I am, I'm measuring 3 weeks too big. I'm getting another ultrasound on Dec 10th to see what is going on in there:p

gosh, 9 days till my babyshower, and No one as bought anything of my gift list. I keep wondering if anyone is coming?!
I had 25 people say they are for sure coming and 8 say maybe, so why am I not getting gifts?! lmao.

Oh right lol :] im sure everyone who says there coming will and bring stuff :haha:

i live with my mom n sister..
ive gotta go put my name down + try n get private x

:dust: Welcome Sarah! :dust:

Saw my MW today and had my bump measured...
I'm 2 weeks ahead of my gestation by measurements! =\
Gonna get measured again at 29 weeks and if I'm still above
then I might need to be re-scanned and investigated :nope:
At least I might get to see my little princess again! :happydance:

Anyone else measure bigger than their gestation?

x

I don't even get measured! I don't have a MW and everytime I see my doctor he just glances at my belly and says like you seem a good size for how far along you are or something like that. :shrug:

I first got measured when i was nearly 27 weeks but i dont know if you havent got a midwife .. its not hard to do really they say the same person is ment to do it everytime but my appointments are like 3 weeks gap so i measure my bump sometimes but my midwife always writes it down when she does it obviously .. but i get the same as my midwife does you just measure from the top of your bump to your pubic bone .. x

I had a blood test when i had my scan..
how many moreee do you have to have :| xx

:| when you had your scan! lol i never had them with my scan
i always had them when i saw my midwife .. iv had to have about 3/4 so far .. got to have some more soon aswell :( got bloods done for Syphillis,Hepatitus B and Anti-HIV .. they were my first appointment 10weeks and they had to be repeated at 28 weeks.. then iv had ones to see if i need iron tablets i think it was that anyway.. cant member the rest lol

Ohh and id your negative blood group you have to have that injection or whatever every so often xx

yerr wen i had my scan it was for my blood group, they took about 6-8 cartriges of blood. didnt watch or count properly cus i hatee needles!! .. :\

how much is yur 4D Scan going to be hun if you dont mind me asking x

Wow too much blood :sick: i dont look either she tells me to look away cause it makes it better for me lol but she couldnt get any blood out of me other week and had to jiggle my arm abit yuck! .. and its £135 i wasnt going to have one but decided last min so booked it day after my birthday :D! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->