S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

bahahahaha a nun would be a good idea, or wear a jihad like some muslims do, only my eyes on show-fab!!

nope i didnt even get a card :mad:! what about youu?

lmao.. aww can tell by how u type aswell
yam yam :p lmaoo

aww and me i hate exercise
i used to get lods when i worked, being on my feet all day + stuff..

but i walked up some steps lastweek + got out of breathe!
so swimming its gunna havvvve toooo be :) lmao xx

i didnt get nothing either :(... very dissapointed lol i havent got nothing in 3 years tho cept box of chocolates! so u no werent expecting nothing lol.. hehe :p i no i cant walk without getting out of breathe n im like 10weeks behind u lol! dunno what im gonna be like when im as far gone as u! are u big now? xx

lmao i got a box of chocolates in the end and a card and a meal cooked :p lmao
awww!
no im not tbh lmao xx

40 pages! Jebus!! :shock:

My bowels are all screwed up.. Apparently I'm back to IBS which I had the first like 15 weeks of pregnancy but once he got big enough to give my bowels a kick they worked just fine :haha:
Now they're all messed up again :(

Today my mom and I are suppose to go shopping for the VERY LAST of the baby items we need!!! (Finally, lol)
I haven't talked to FOB lately he's suppose to be buying a swing but I have to pick it out and I don't know how he expects this to work out if he never gets his butt online to talk to me :hissy:

Ugh, Today feels so.. slow for me.. No Valentines baby for me :( Now I have to go by my next prediction which is tomorrow! 2/16/10 come on little man!! (FOB mom predicted that one)
I'm just going by every prediction people have made (I had them fill out sheets what their guess was at my baby shower)
Then after that is my moms prediction which is Wednesday..

Normally I have my doctors appointments on monday because of my moms work schedule but the earliest MY (yes I have my old doctor back <3) doctor could see me is Wednesday so now I gotta wait an extra two days to see if I've dilated any more..
My mom told me "That is if you aren't in labor yet by then" But the closer and closer I get the more I think he's going to be overdue..

ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THERE LITTLE BOY!!!

:nope:

Emzii how's your bump coming along?

I still tiny :(
i got into my skirt on saturday.. had trouble getting it over my arse, but i got it on + it zipped up!
so :| bump needs to hurry upnow..
i want annas bump! its beautiful..

what about yours hun xx

i got into my skirt on saturday.. had trouble getting it over my arse, but i got it on + it zipped up!

what about yours hun xx

I want Anna's bump too! It's perfect! I feel like I finally look pregnant, instead of just chubby :haha: I just feel all fat and gross :cry: But now that my bump is noticeable everyone's hands are all over my belly :grr: I went to the market the other day and I had three little old lady's touch my belly, ask what I was having and all that. But I don't mind the old ladies as much as I do the random kids in my school who rub my belly like it's a crystal ball :growlmad: Ah, all of my pants still fit too. My jeans just sit right under my belly and I just unbutton the top button, and pull my shirt downs so you can't see haha It's my shirts that give me trouble, I'm giving in and I'm going to get some maternity shirts today :cry: Have you gotten much for LO so far? I feel like I should have a ton more than I do. Sorry I'm a bit nosy :blush:

what about yours hun xx

I want Anna's bump too! It's perfect! I feel like I finally look pregnant, instead of just chubby :haha: I just feel all fat and gross :cry: But now that my bump is noticeable everyone's hands are all over my belly :grr: I went to the market the other day and I had three little old lady's touch my belly, ask what I was having and all that. But I don't mind the old ladies as much as I do the random kids in my school who rub my belly like it's a crystal ball :growlmad: Ah, all of my pants still fit too. My jeans just sit right under my belly and I just unbutton the top button, and pull my shirt downs so you can't see haha It's my shirts that give me trouble, I'm giving in and I'm going to get some maternity shirts today :cry: Have you gotten much for LO so far? I feel like I should have a ton more than I do. Sorry I'm a bit nosy :blush:

:o least ur showing! :( jealous ..
people cant notice i just get "are you sure ur pregnant let me see ur belly"
Not really :( we got a few little bits + pieces of clothes + shoes and stuff..
a moses basket, steraliser, bottles, baby box, a pack of nappies :\ thats it really..
what about you?
aww i still fit in everythink! i even got into my skirt on saturday :p haha xx

what about yours hun xx

a moses basket, steraliser, bottles, baby box, a pack of nappies :\ thats it really..
what about you?

It's getting quite uncomfortable to sleep now though, everyone is right when they say enjoy the small bump. People used to the same thing to me too! When I would tell someone they would be like "Are you sure you pregnant, can I see your belly?" :dohh: Sounds like you have a good start! I have a few bits of clothes too but that's about it, we're moving soon hopefully so my mum wants to wait until then to get all of the big stuff for LO's nursery which is okay with me. I'm jealous, I wouldn't dare wear a skirt :blush: I got a ton of new shirts for Christmas that I LOVE and I can't wear them :cry: I'm so jealous of everyone who says that they're chest has grown though! I've still got barely nothing up top :cry:

what about yours hun xx

what about you?

It's getting quite uncomfortable to sleep now though, everyone is right when they say enjoy the small bump. People used to the same thing to me too! When I would tell someone they would be like "Are you sure you pregnant, can I see your belly?" :dohh: Sounds like you have a good start! I have a few bits of clothes too but that's about it, we're moving soon hopefully so my mum wants to wait until then to get all of the big stuff for LO's nursery which is okay with me. I'm jealous, I wouldn't dare wear a skirt :blush: I got a ton of new shirts for Christmas that I LOVE and I can't wear them :cry: I'm so jealous of everyone who says that they're chest has grown though! I've still got barely nothing up top :cry:

Awww =] haha ino :p aww i want my own place going housing on wednesday! aww i want a nursery ready :( .. awwww :( my boobies have come out a little they ent huge but there a start.. and they dont stop milking!xx

what about yours hun xx

what about you?

Awww =] haha ino :p aww i want my own place going housing on wednesday! aww i want a nursery ready :( .. awwww :( my boobies have come out a little they ent huge but there a start.. and they dont stop milking!xx

I haven't leaked at all :shrug: But they hurt like hell! They feel, well full I guess. And they look different in areas...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->