S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Im not one 2 share steph ;)
LMAO
im only joking
FX we get nice bumps :p
u not had your 20 week scan?

hey girls how are you all??

Im good, things are begining to turn a bit sour with jay still living here for another two weeks but hey ho will have to put up with it!

just hope hes gonna keep up this whole "i wanna be a good dad" thing we'll see aye x

Nope, I decided to stay on team yellow, I really want the surprise. I was very tempted to find out though, and my mum isn't helping any, she really wants to know the sex.

im tired, think its cus i had a little cry thats why im feeling so tired :\ lmao..
how are you girls x

I'm okay i suppose. Bella is sleeping more during the day. Thank goodness. So hard doing all this alone :O

haha. I've been super tired though..

im sure you're doing a great job angie. no wonder you're tired :hugs:
i'm dandy thanks x

hey girls how are you all??

Im good, things are begining to turn a bit sour with jay still living here for another two weeks but hey ho will have to put up with it!

just hope hes gonna keep up this whole "i wanna be a good dad" thing we'll see aye x

awe I hope he wants to be a good dad. It must be hard being broken up/almost broken up but still living together :hugs:

Im joining the tired ones too :(! had to get my dad to have time off work today to help me out cause im poorly with a cold and bad throat and masons got a bad cold :( hes really bad snuffly and not breathing very good feel sorry for him :(

But hes making it hard at night wont settle cause hes fed up i think wont stop kicking his legs either "/

lmaooo i know..
aww :) how did it go with the midwife?

:) was ok ta.. heard heartbeat thing bump was trying to kick the thing away cus was making funny noises lol! the heartbeat was so strong.. n got to go hospital n do another wee samplecus she thinks i might have a infection cus she thinks there blood in my wee.. but i dunno what shemeant cus i cant c blood :s lol x u ok? xx

got another positive ;o!

very good babe.. u ok? xxx

I know I was soo happy><.. And then burst into tears I'm so scared now I can't leave it much longer without going to the doctor really can I:/ but i can't tell my mun yet and everything urghhh im just freaking out now I don't know what to do:'( help......

just go babe.. theycant tell your mom she woe find out unless u tell her.. i didnt tell my mom straight away id had bout 2 midwife appointments by then i hidmy stuff in the cuboard lol xx

im tired too :( alice got really good sleeping at night going like 6 or 7 hours and then a few days ago she slept all day and had her awake time at night and then she gets over tired and just crys untill she literally cant keep her eyes open and falls asleep within 10 secs. she think half 4 is a good time to be a wake with a fat grin on her face!:sleep:

LOL!
bless her
Mason seems to have a smile on his face at like 2/3am wide awake and looking around loads and im just there like half asleep making his bottle lol!

hi, i am 16 in march and might be pregnant, must wanted to talk to other teen mums about what to expect. any tips?

no i havnt. only had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years about 4 days ago.. so i dont think it will be accurate unless i wait 6 days before my period then take a first response. which is in about 4 days

no i havnt. only had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years about 4 days ago.. so i dont think it will be accurate unless i wait 6 days before my period then take a first response. which is in about 4 days

well just try not to worry :) x

lmaooo i know..
aww :) how did it go with the midwife?

:) was ok ta.. heard heartbeat thing bump was trying to kick the thing away cus was making funny noises lol! the heartbeat was so strong.. n got to go hospital n do another wee samplecus she thinks i might have a infection cus she thinks there blood in my wee.. but i dunno what shemeant cus i cant c blood :s lol x u ok? xx

I heard my little ones heartbeat again today
3rd time too :p
she kicked mee :D + she had hiccups ! i love her so much <3

hmmm weird.. =\ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79