S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I had a blood test when i had my scan..
how many moreee do you have to have :| xx

so far I've had 3 blood test
one at my 12 week scan
one when i was around 17 weekish i think
and another when I was 21 weeks.

Haven't had any for awhile thank god!

Awww
wish i had that money to do it myself :(
would LOVE to!!!
there amazing :( ..
oh i no it sounds silly .. but i feel so knocked around when i have blood taken :\ i felt so ill for 2 days after.. well just going to blame it on that aha x

I feel like it aswell i go all dizzy.. but it didnt happen last time but its horrible ..
i had the down syndrome one but thats optional init.. they just told me though if im at risk theyll ring me if not then they wont so i never got a phone call and midwife said then im not in the high risk :shrug: xx

ALL my friends got told they was a high risk and wasnt, they had to have a needle in there belly :(
but one of my friends got told she was having a boy when she had that, cus its a needle + scan.. so she found out early :) xx

I had a blood test when i had my scan..
how many moreee do you have to have :| xx

so far I've had 3 blood test
one at my 12 week scan
one when i was around 17 weekish i think
and another when I was 21 weeks.

Haven't had any for awhile thank god!

oh dear to many blood tests :(
did you have the down syndrome one? x

yep, that was the one at 12 weeks, then again at 17 weeks.
everything was fine tho:happydance:

Its not common to be in high risk group i think most people are in the low risk but i spose thats why most people just dont have it done because they dont want to know and worry about it but i just think weather babys has it or not ill still love him all the same

I think they do the needle in belly to take sample of the fluid dont they :shrug: i havent got a clue thats only thing iv heard xx

Awww
wish i had that money to do it myself :(
would LOVE to!!!
there amazing :( ..
oh i no it sounds silly .. but i feel so knocked around when i have blood taken :\ i felt so ill for 2 days after.. well just going to blame it on that aha x

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a 3d/4d scan, but I don't have the money for it

im scared.. knowing me ill have to have the needle in belly :( x

yer.. thats what i keep thinking. my fella said that it would be hard work tho :\ but i said so what lol x

I couldnt afford the 4d scan tbh but as i cant do much for my 18th i thought it would be nice for me to do that with my birthday money off family and whatever money i have spare thats not being saved :) x

I've only had one blood test! :happydance: (Ofcorse they filled like 10 little things up with my blood)
Ofcorse for a pregnancy test here in the states they just do urine tests not blood so that effects it..
Within the next few weeks I have to go in and get the blood level sugar thingy checked.. (I know I sound so smart right? :haha:)

Also, I posted my newest bump pics and nobodies said anything on them yet. Where's those opinions girlies! :hugs:

yer.. thats what i keep thinking. my fella said that it would be hard work tho :\ but i said so what lol x

Defo would be hard and everything but if someone didnt want there child because of a disability thats abit sad tbh stil a life at end of day :) love them no matter what :D x

i havnt seen ur bump pic babe? ..

any body watching children in neeed x

yerr i no.. ill love my babyy no matter what, i just cant wait now :) x

I've only had one blood test! :happydance: (Ofcorse they filled like 10 little things up with my blood)
Ofcorse for a pregnancy test here in the states they just do urine tests not blood so that effects it..
Within the next few weeks I have to go in and get the blood level sugar thingy checked.. (I know I sound so smart right? :haha:)

Also, I posted my newest bump pics and nobodies said anything on them yet. Where's those opinions girlies! :hugs:

I didnt get that lol about the pregnancy test? they do urine tests for them everywhere dont they lol? i did pregnancy test at home then had to have my pee sent off at the doctors to confirm it and i havent seen any piccys ill go look now xx

I didnt get that lol about the pregnancy test? they do urine tests for them everywhere dont they lol? i did pregnancy test at home then had to have my pee sent off at the doctors to confirm it and i havent seen any piccys ill go look now xx
I see all you girls talk about going to the doctors and getting a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, Everywhere here they just do urine tests.. Odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->