S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Another night and neither of you have popped yet!! I hate the time difference, i've gotta wait until 11pm here to get your updates haha.

Comon
Summer-brooke
&
Audie

get your little bums out so we can all see your gorgeous piccys! <3
xxx

So this is my first time using any web forum (im not very computer savvy) but i just found out that i am about 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and could really use some insight! I'm 17 (18 in april) and have been with the baby's daddy for 8 months. We are both leaning towards keeping our baby. He is a soon-to-be marine (leaves for bootcamp in 32 days!!) and will starting making money as soon as he gets to bootcamp, about 1500 a month and more as he gets promoted. He owns his house and only has to pay taxes on it. So financially we could comfortably afford a child. However, as he will likely be sent to Afghanistan next year i would be primarily be alone raising the child and im not sure im ready!! adoption is not an option for us so it's down to abortion or keeping it. I don't know what to do and we are both very scared!! any advice????

I'm sure you are very scared and worried. And I know the girls here will be more than happy to talk to you about pregnancy/raising a baby but:

per forum rules and TOS
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations.

I'm not closing this thread as it's a very popular thread in this section, but please do remain aware of our policies :)

oops! >.<"

well seeing as i'm pretty certain we're going to keep it, what should i expect in pregnancy??

i'm definitely worried of how my family will react, and whether my boyfriends military career will affect how well i can raise my baby.

Hey, u realise ure posting in the single teen mums thread? if u come out of here and start a new thread in teen pregnancy u will get more responses :) x

I think this was done in the knowledge she might get shot down posting a whole thread about it personally...

Maybeee. :shrug:
Lovin your Dino!! He is awesome! Is it reflecting your mood? xxx

for sure!!! i stumbled across him while searching for a little leopard one (so such luck) and thought hey- he feels as i do, we'll have him! Beautiful isn't he? I've called him Granary :) xx

Granary... thats.... unusual. Teehehe :)
I rele like him :) where do u find these wierd and wonderful things? xx

google! just google animal blinkies, and i found Granary :)
Or it may have been photobucket.. one or the other.
yeah i just dreamed someone i knew had a baby called Granary and i was like "Granary, i quite like that"
:shrug: i dont really like it, but dreams are decieving :rofl: x

i have no clue what your talking about but off subject...Ellie, every night for the last 3 days i've logged onto BnB hoping to find no recent posts (sorry babe) to find that you have and are online. You just have a stubborn little man in there!

stubborn or lazy and laid back, either way he's just like his mumma :lol:
i have tried pretty much everything, even going psycho and persuading him that its much much better out here. Just waiting for my mw to arrive, she's like 20 mins late (always late, can never get in touch with her... so irritating) shes booking a date for my induction i think..... x

oh how exciting!!! how long do they leave you overdue over there?

my dreams are wacky usually but BnB seems to have had a mad influence on them.... I dream about it pretty much every night. I even dreamt that Anna tried killing me once... :rofl:
You have to be 2 weeks over before they act :cry: x

same here. they leave you 2 weeks unless theres a medical issue :(

(which is why, and dont shoot me! but im kinda hoping theres something wrong with me, but only me, not bubs! so then i get him a little earlier ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->