S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

:) your brave for telling ur dad i had to get my mom to tell him lol! i dont think i would have been able to tell him i felt like i had let him down...

& i had to go 4 a scan today cus been having problems i asked but its legs wer together lol! & when u put it like that bout bump being placed in ur arms and not knowing it does make it feel more exciting!! x

Heyyyy, may i join you girls. i could use some friends!!! lol! :)
I'm Kenzie and im 18.. due on april 25th with my little man <3
im single too. FOB doesnt care. at all.

That's good to hear. I definitely want to try and go to college once the little babe is older!

Question to anyone from the US: about how expensive is it a month to raise a baby comfortably??

Hey teenmommy410 congrats :] :]

this forum has been really supportive, i speak as a newbie but i'm sure you're welcome!

You must be so excited you're due soon!

got a lil question 2 ask hehe if i stoped worke and went 2 college after lo was born wud my benift stop or drop tar ladies x

Yess i ammm excited.
kinda feel left out as a lot of peopleee here are from the UK :haha:

got a lil question 2 ask hehe if i stoped worke and went 2 college after lo was born wud my benift stop or drop tar ladies x

Are u in the UK? Im not sure about your benefit but would get a bursary :) the amount depends on what course u do.
I think i stil got my benefit while i was at college... :shrug: cant remember :haha: xx

Are u in the UK? Im not sure about your benefit but would get a bursary :) the amount depends on what course u do.
I think i stil got my benefit while i was at college... :shrug: cant remember :haha: xx

yep am in the uk if i went back it would be to do nursing a think wudnt be uni yet tho am 2 thick 4 that yet ha

Ud need 2 look further into it :) I think u may get income support as well as your bursary... :shrug: as i said, look into it more :) xx

i shal dooo ano if i dnt go 2 college while am able to i will be stuck in a dead end job

i wanna go back to college.. but the year starts in september and i dont have bump til august!! :( and the college i wanna go to has a nursery but they have to be 2 2 go there!! xx

i wont be goin sep coming as am working ill get some mat leave so il deside when am on that so when i go 2 college lo will be about 14 months old wich is a nice age 2 start nursey a thinkx

yea yea.. i used to work at a nursery & i dont think id be able to leave my baby in a nursery from like 6 weeks! id be worrying to much x

ano me 2 i worked in 1 4 6 months i dont like the ider of it but sometimes you have to but at least i no what 2 look 4 in a nursey

yea true lol... but id prob miss them wherever they was & whoever they was with :( xx

ano just better to no thaat the people that there with are actully doing there job propply and there in a nice envioment

erm 2 weeks ago at my 21 week scan. am madeeee up just a waiting game now its hard work beeing preg but the best thing evey i love feeling her kick wich she is doin like mad now ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->