S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hey everyone who has joined your all very welcome!
aimee is better to sleep on your side than back anyway. i dont no if is just later on in pregnancy bu the pressure on your back can reduce oxygen or something. i used to always wake up and be on my back tho lol! x

yea its baby presses on something & makes u dizzy or something... i always used to wake up & be on my stomach but now i cant i put a pillow there so i dont roll over lol x

i slept on my stomach untill it wasnt possible anymore lol. i used to always be on it before i was preg so the firs time i had to go on my side i was horrible thats why i would always end up on my back lol! now im back on my stomach and i love it :D x

lol! i always used to sleep on my stomach but had a scan the other day and got blood by my uterus.. so keep thinkin if i lie on my stomach it wil pop!!! lol xxx

ooo scary! god i hated being preg i had jus about the worst time ever and the worst birth i could think of. im so glad its all over lol!!! x

awww and u got ur gawjus little girl :D she beautiful!!! ... does she wake up a lot & stuff? xx

i hate being pregnant at the momenttt! :( I can't everrr get any sleep at nightt i just want him to get here already!

isn't it best to sleep on your left side? I think I heard that somewhere ,
don't sleep on your back! when I was in labour, i was hooked up to that thing that gets the babys heart rate, everytime, i went on my back his heart rate would drop :O scary.

My ex, i just cant get over him, i have a lovely new man in my life who i love soooo much, but i cant just cant let it go.
My new man and i love him so very much hes such a sweet heart
Whats wrong with me?
Now my ex says he is going on a date with the girl he cheated on me with before we split
and im just melted im heartbroken
im so angry but im so hurt
& i just feel like i want to never let him see my LO again so hes ashurt as i am
as hurt as hes left me im damaged gooods i have no self esteem nothing!
I thought i could do it, i thought i was strong :cry:

When me and my ex split up last year he got with the girl he had cheated on me with, tht reletionship lasted a few months. and once they split my ex started contacting me again... we were getting back together then i found out i was 17 weeks pregnant with someone elses baby... I didn't hear from him for a bit and just recently he's started contacting me again askin about baby n stuff. Im stil hoping maybe in the future we could get back together. He was my first love and i strongly believe u only ever get 1 true love...

I was going out with someone after me n my ex split (the guy i got pregnant to) and this guy is in love with me, treated me like a princess ect, but i stil had strong feelings for my ex and it wasn't fair on my new bf.

Is your ex your sons dad? xxx

Yeah he is, not that hes any good at being classed as a 'daddy'

Hmm thats no good then, i was gonna say that maybe the best way to move on is closure. No contact or anything... But u cant do tht if he's your babys dad :/ x

awww and u got ur gawjus little girl :D she beautiful!!! ... does she wake up a lot & stuff? xx

awww thanks :D shes a good girl now and sleep thru the night the longest she went was last week from 10.30 till 7.30 :) firs few weeks were tough bu its good now :D xxx

AWWW JOJO YOUR BABY GIRL IS SOOOO CUTE, AND BORN ON MY OH'S B DAY!

has anyone talked to anna or seen pics of noah? i know there was a post somewhere but cant find it

hi abblebubba.. when i think bout my ex with someone else i stil get jealous!! suppose its jus normal we did love them at one point... and im sure ur being strong hun xxx

thanks guys :) shes rather cute :p anna is doing great i been speakin to her on fb and noah is such a cutie shes got more pics on her fb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->