S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

aww :D when did u first feel her? i keep gettin like a bubbly feeling in my tummy wel below my belly button quite far down! & i went for a scan friday & bump had its legs closd :( xx

thats probbly her i was 16 weeks wich was quiet early my kicks r strong now wobbles my belly ha i had a scan at 17 weeks an her legs were closed its sods law ha

aww... does she keep u awake? and lol they best be open at my next scan lol!! i really want to no what it is!!! x

yup evey nite starts about now an gets more an more till about 11 12 pm an then she carms down an wakes me up about 2 3 agen i realy hope thats nt her routine ha

lol! most babies when ther kicking kick on the night & not so much in the day maybe its to get us ready 4 when there here lol x

hopefully its wen i finally get cumfy in bed she moves an makes me uncumfy ha

hehe! i can never get comfy now except for on my back but we not meant to lie on our backs are we? x

i dont no ha i am on my back sides upside down anyway haha

it never bothes me untill last nite ended up sleeping on oh chest ha

how are you girls doing today? :D
33 weeks today!
7 more to go D:

Time is going by so slow!

you guys are already un comfortable! it just gets worse :( i hated nights when i hi like 32 weeks it was effort to even turn over and you jus get comfy and then bubz decided they arnt lol!! alice is in her big cot 2day! first night ever hehe she looks tiny in it!!

teen mummy you havnt got long left atall it gets so exciting when you hit like 32 33 weeks! hows you pregnancy been so far? xxx

aam soooo uncumfy now an ended up coming back on this sooo restlesss and now hungry gurrr

i remember wen i was preg i used to wake up in the middle of the night starving! and as soon as i got up in the morning i had to eat straight away ahaha

you guys are already un comfortable! it just gets worse :( i hated nights when i hi like 32 weeks it was effort to even turn over and you jus get comfy and then bubz decided they arnt lol!! alice is in her big cot 2day! first night ever hehe she looks tiny in it!!

teen mummy you havnt got long left atall it gets so exciting when you hit like 32 33 weeks! hows you pregnancy been so far? xxx

Its pretty pretty good! No troubles or anyyything. :happydance:

just getting very uncomfortable. Especially getting comfortable at niiight.

Hi, Im new to this and was wondering if I could join you.
I am newly single after FOB left before I found out i was PG.
He was with me for my last pregnancy and I'm really worried about doing this alone??

Hi, Im new to this and was wondering if I could join you.
I am newly single after FOB left before I found out i was PG.
He was with me for my last pregnancy and I'm really worried about doing this alone??

Yesssss please join! I joined yesterdaay and i love it alreadddy!
I'm single as well FOB found out i was preggo, and moved out of state. :dohh:

hi im prisilla 19 and i had the same issue the fob and i split before i knew about my bundle of joy and is now mia

hi girls :D &

jojo i already get uncomfy lol!! its horrible.. i feel like im gonna hurt bump if i lie on my side but cant sleep on my back!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->