S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Ill let you guys know..
Summer-Brooke is finally here!! :happydance:
(Mummy.to.be's LO if anyone didnt know lol)

Shell prob update more when she comes on dont want to spoil the announcment like weight and stuff lol..

xx

Ill let you guys know..
Summer-Brooke is finally here!! :happydance:
(Mummy.to.be's LO if anyone didnt know lol)

Shell prob update more when she comes on dont want to spoil the announcment like weight and stuff lol..

xx

Aw thats great news!!! :) :cloud9:

Hooray! I assumed she had her bubs, but it's great to know for sure. CONGRATS Sophie!

by looks of it she was 2 weeks overdue aswell bless her bet she got well fed up :( i was waiting and waiting for her to finally pop keept checking up on her and everything lol

yaaaay congrats to sophie and summer-brooke hope your both doing good :D x

Just stress with a newborn.. I hope it's just baby blues :(

Riley is going through a growth spurt or something right now it's like constant eating.. I was able to sleep for like 30 minutes last night in my own bed alone.. The rest of the night I was on the couch with him because he woke up every 1-2 hours wanting more to eat and wouldn't settle at all if I put him down and would just wake right back up..

It seems better today.. Hopefully he'll sleep good tonight in his bassinet instead of having to be in my arms (I love snuggling with him but it tears up my body because I'm limited on positions I can be in and I disturb him when I try to change positions..) I don't mind after a good few hours of sleep on my own but when the only bit of sleep I get is when holding him it just gets painful :wacko:

PreTerm laborrrr sucks :(
I'm in soo much painnn. i just want him to be heree :cry:
but i knoo he needs to stay in there for a few more weeks! :cry:

Riley is going through a growth spurt or something right now it's like constant eating.. I was able to sleep for like 30 minutes last night in my own bed alone.. The rest of the night I was on the couch with him because he woke up every 1-2 hours wanting more to eat and wouldn't settle at all if I put him down and would just wake right back up..

It seems better today.. Hopefully he'll sleep good tonight in his bassinet instead of having to be in my arms (I love snuggling with him but it tears up my body because I'm limited on positions I can be in and I disturb him when I try to change positions..) I don't mind after a good few hours of sleep on my own but when the only bit of sleep I get is when holding him it just gets painful :wacko:

lol, I hate having to sleep while holding, well not always lol like if we are napping I love to cuddle him

but when I'm dead tired and he just wont let me put him down, :nope:
lol it sucks

lol, I hate having to sleep while holding, well not always lol like if we are napping I love to cuddle him

but when I'm dead tired and he just wont let me put him down, :nope:
lol it sucks

I thought it was hillarious.. At the hospital not ONE nurse there in the nursery agreed with co-sleeping they were all dead against it.. The day he came home I had to go through all the release papers and stuff with his nurse and was told over and over how bad co-sleeping is.. then that night I co-slept :haha: (I had to.. the first night he would NOT fall asleep in his bassinet he'd just cry.. He was only happy and asleep when he was next to me)

ya i know, i dont care if people say its bad, sometimes i just wont get any sleep if I don't

when people ask if i co-sleep, i always say no, but i would say a few nights outta the week I have to
every now and then I just bring him into bed with me cause I miss him, :S lol
I think I'm crazy.lol

Lol not crazy.. If someone else is holding Riley to long I have to snatch him back because I'll start missing him..:blush::haha:

lol oh I was at the mall with a few of my friends the other day, and my friend kept walking away with him
till he started crying cause he missed me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->