S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lol :p I posted in the bump pics about how many I have
I just have skin really prone to them. I had some before I was pregnant too

I've only had one blood test! :happydance: (Ofcorse they filled like 10 little things up with my blood)
Ofcorse for a pregnancy test here in the states they just do urine tests not blood so that effects it..
Within the next few weeks I have to go in and get the blood level sugar thingy checked.. (I know I sound so smart right? :haha:)

Also, I posted my newest bump pics and nobodies said anything on them yet. Where's those opinions girlies! :hugs:

I didnt get that lol about the pregnancy test? they do urine tests for them everywhere dont they lol? i did pregnancy test at home then had to have my pee sent off at the doctors to confirm it and i havent seen any piccys ill go look now xx
I see all you girls talk about going to the doctors and getting a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, Everywhere here they just do urine tests.. Odd

Yeah they dont do blood tests to confirm it wel i dont think they do in UK lol must be something else people was on about if not then i dunoo haha never heard of blood test for preg test xx

lol :p I posted in the bump pics about how many I have
I just have skin really prone to them. I had some before I was pregnant too

I did aswell, The ones you can see on my side were there before, They just grew alot more and more have appeared... :wacko:
Just pray they go away after the L/O comes!

im glad i dont have to have a blood test to find out if i was pregnant or not.. no offence!!

do you have to go hospital/doctors for that then?x

I've only had one blood test! :happydance: (Ofcorse they filled like 10 little things up with my blood)
Ofcorse for a pregnancy test here in the states they just do urine tests not blood so that effects it..
Within the next few weeks I have to go in and get the blood level sugar thingy checked.. (I know I sound so smart right? :haha:)

Also, I posted my newest bump pics and nobodies said anything on them yet. Where's those opinions girlies! :hugs:

I didnt get that lol about the pregnancy test? they do urine tests for them everywhere dont they lol? i did pregnancy test at home then had to have my pee sent off at the doctors to confirm it and i havent seen any piccys ill go look now xx
I see all you girls talk about going to the doctors and getting a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, Everywhere here they just do urine tests.. Odd

Yeah they dont do blood tests to confirm it wel i dont think they do in UK lol must be something else people was on about if not then i dunoo haha never heard of blood test for preg test xx
I never did til I started reading forums on here. But idk? :shrug:

im watchin children in need em! this eastenders thing is well cringey :blush: aha
and just wanna jump in about the needle in belly thing..
you dont HAVE to have it, even if you are classed as high risk..
yes it gives you a definite answer (or is meant to) but theres a HIGH chance of miscarriage!!
tbh even though my triple test said babys got a 1 in 97000 chance of having downs, even if id been high risk i wouldnt have had the needle in belly thing (there is a technical term but cant remember it :rofl:) cos of the high chance of miscarriage.. not worth it in my opinion!
xxxxx

It makes me angry how they wouldnt tell me what out of what i was.. :growlmad: alot of other people seem to get a letter or get told :( they said i wasnt high risk obviously thats good but i still wanted to know what out of what i was but midwife said they wont tell me :wacko: .. and same tbh i wouldnt have the needle in your belly it will be a low chance of miscarriage but i wouldnt do it still lol x

OMG there STILL allowed to do it even tho there is a high chance of miscarriage!

aha i no the eastenders thing was funny, i cry at the kids talking :( x

i know becy its weird they didnt :S they just said to me like theyd ring me if it was high risk but if not theyll just send a letter within a week or 2 or something.. just assumed everyone got that so its strange that you wouldnt! :(

and yer i guess its cos the triple test is done pretty early on so if someone got high risk result then got the needle thing and found out the baby had downs they still have time to choose to have an abortion or not :\ i think thats why anyway but idk :shrug: xxx

oh dearr :( they havnt really told me alot about it just said i can have it x

They didnt tell me anything about it really.. they just told me what it was and what for obviously and said i dont have to have it its my choice .. and i just thought why not miswell lol.. x

I love talking about baby names :haha:. Sorry for butting in but I do!

I hope someday I can have a little girl so I can name her Ivory Lynn! :happydance:

(Or Kiera Lynn, I think I like Ivory better but I just love the ring to Kiera)

i cant think of any girls names..
like every girls name reminds me of somebody
the only 1 i can think of is daisy-may x

Hello gals,its Lollo here,newest member.Its gud I've found a home.I have only known that am pregnant,about 6wks,am 31 with two boys.Am at home bacause have been too unwell to work.Ups and downs with the boys when I was pregnant with them.One of them was severely premature but is now 5yrs old.After so long,its the unwellness,tiredness and all that bothers me for now.I normally have sickness after 8wks and I can tell you I am going to be down soon and will be needing support to go thru it.

i cant think of any girls names..
like every girls name reminds me of somebody
the only 1 i can think of is daisy-may x

Girls names are easy for me.
It's boys names I was completely stumped on.. SO OFCORSE my L/O has to be a boy.. (Not that I'm complaining, I love my son!)
Finally I found one that I've liked and not had any backfire from it yet...
You still have plenty of time though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"