S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

one thing i hate about being single is all the shit im gein from stupid fob.
seriously why wont he just leave me alone lol. i no i no cus hes alice's thingy. (he doesnt deserve to be called dad)

i got a letter from his solicitor sayin how he want to come and see her and wants to be apart of her bed time routine. bathing - bottle - bed. i am not lettin him come round here and do all that! and he wants her at the weekends and ever so generously said i can go with her but not in the same room. i mean wtf!!! reallly??? is he having a complete laugh. i dont understand him.

he hasnt seen her in 8 weeks because he wasnt giving any money and wasnt coming here to see her and 8 weeks on a get a letter sayin he will give me money and he will come here.

hes los the plot. i really cant stand the fact he is going to be involved. i wish i could get on with him to make it easier but i actually hate him, actually properley hate him!!

when he came here last he just sat there and there was so much tension and it stresses me out! first time he came he hardly looked at her just started tlkin to me about stupid work. and apparently still loves me and the thought of that makes me feel sick! physically sick!

i want to get alice christened but i don want him there i dont want him to have to sand nex to me on a special day of my daughters life. i dont want all his family near my family. i really just wish things were simple. i just want to meet someone who is going to love us both someone i can trust. i dont see it ever happening. having a really shitt day :(:(

:hugs: It's the same with Riley's dad.. I absolutely hate him.. I wish he didn't want to be involved in his life and would just FO :nope:

its not just cus i want her all to myself i also jus dont want him to be involved hes done nothing but cause problems and hes jus a complete idiot. i was thinkin about moving lol then he couldnt do anything!

I don't think the "sperm donor" is even a good fit to be his father.. he's still completely immature and didn't grow up at ALL :growlmad:

I had to eat lunch with him in order to get the swing.. He started playing around abunch and threw his straw wrapper at me.. So I stuck it in his glass of water :roll:
He shoveled it out and threw it back in my face soaking wet!! :growlmad: (And I have glasses so now my glasses are all screwed up)
So while I was cleaning off my glasses he grabbed it and did it AGAIN.. I couldn't even see it coming without my glasses and just glared at him.. He was just laughing.. I know he was only joking around but I resisted to pick up my steak knife and show him who's laughing now :twisted:

Anyway.. Completely pissed me off.. But I had to behave and pretend to play along..

I just want to tell him off soooo bad and just tell him how much I f***ing hate him and wish he wasn't even involved and that I hope Riley NEVER calls him daddy..
But I can't.. I don't know how or where I'd even start that conversation.. I'm just so sick of putting up with his immature bullshit..

:grr:

Rant sorry :blush:

omg what a muppet i would have kicked him out and i wouldnt have resisted the steak knife lol! x

I can relate to the 'sperm doner' thing my ex pisses me off so much i just ended up not letting him see mason for like a month and he hated it but he couldnt do anything cause hes not on birth certificate or anything lol.. but he doesnt pay for mason cause he cant afford it.. he doesnt know anything about how to look after him he shuvs his dummy in everytime he crys which isnt right all the time.. he takes about half an hour to change his nappy and mason ends up getting irrated he likes it done in 5 mins lol .. and today made me laugh he came round for first time in like a month cause he wanted to give me some clothes for mason and he was holding him most of day and all he did was cry and i took him off him in end and he stopped crying straight away! i was like :haha: he dont like you lol! .. but basically he doesnt know who he even is and id love it to stay that way tbh!!

Doesnt help when ya ex wants ya back but you dont want them :\ iv told him but its awkard seeing him if im honest

aww :( i hate exes lol!!
so if u dont put them on the birth certificate they cant see the baby if u dont want them too? x

Unles they take you to court over not being on the birth certificate.. but my ex isnt like that hell take whatever i say lol .. but if there on the birth cerficate and they cant provide or anything they can have the baby whenever they want to really thats what i read anyway this is why i didnt want my ex on it :\ cause he could take him abroad and stuff but i think hed have to have permission but the dad has same rignts as you if there on it .. its something to look into if your unsure but if you want them to pay then you have to put them on xx

gareth is useless he comes round here every day, eats all my food, invites all his mates round, sits on facebook on MY computer and doesnt help with noah!!! he is driving me mental

oh my days, can you not put a block on him doing that?! I'd actually go insane :shock: I've been speaking to FOB and we've arranged for him to come see Jude next week, although he seems like he wants to see me just as much *Sighs* as long as he knows nothing will ever happen then its ok. Thank god he's not on the birth certificate. The registrar actually shit me up telling me what he'd be entitled to if he ever did go on it. He could actually get my son a passport?! I mean could he also take him away at his own discretion?!

Yeah this is why my face totally dropped when i got told too they have like same rights as us and they can take them abroad for up to 6 months ? can quote me on that if im wrong im not sure it thats right.. but they can take them abroad and stuff :| i was like no way i couldnt bare being away from him longer then a weekend that would kill me!!

oh my days, can you not put a block on him doing that?! I'd actually go insane :shock:

was that to me?
its my own fault really because i keep letting him come round but i guess i just keep telling myself next time he comes he'll make an effort :dohh:

wel i would like him to pay.. but dont want him having the same rights as me when he hasnt been here since iv been about 2months & iv been in hospital & stuff so he obviously not bothered now! x

I just don't understand it. I can't even begin to imagine him having the same rights as me, the right to say what medical treatment he gets?! But he can't even look after a rat? I don't think so! lol.

lol ellie!!! i no i dont want him being able to decide stuff when he hasnt wanted to no so far!

i love ur new pik ellie :D ...

xx

why thankyou! :D
can you not get money if they're not on the birth cert? i'm not sure how it all works. sometimes i think its just down to how decent the guy is. My mum and dad broke up when i was about 10 months old, my dad never did anything without my mums consent first, even something like getting my ears pierced which i begged and begged him for but no because my mum said so! :( no playing my parents off! :haha: But unfortunetly most guys arent like that and would probably take advantage of that sort of control :( x

:)

im not sure hun ... i dont think they have to pay if there not on the birth certificate cus they have no rights & stuff... not sure tho!!
but yh some lads would prob jus do anything cus they no they can!! id hate it... like them taking our babies out and us worryin all the time bout where they are,, who there with what there doing jus dont think i could do it!! x

Arrrgh!
FOB's piss me right off..
kie latley is doing my head in
completly FUCKIN with my head!
i was doing okay til i met him last week!
he asks how bump is + stuff
+ sometimes we can hold a conversation without rowing..
like today he asked about names again.. because ive changed my mind.. AGAIN! lmao..
+ then wanted me to go over lastnight and tonight .. i actually turned him down!

hes ment to be staying at mine for the first week or too wen babys here..
but im really scared!
i dont know what to exspect, lifes going to change so much

im pretty sure they do have to pay even if there not on the BC but they can deny being the father and get a dna test done. my fob wants to go on noway am i letting him!! he can take me to court which will cost him money he hasnt got. he hasnt seen alice in 2 months and the stuff he wannted which he wrote in the letter is totally stupid n stuff he will never get even if he did go to court. il let him come round in the evening when alice is grumpy and wants to go to bed and she will cry the whole time hes here mayb that will put him off hahaha x

Stupid FOB's mum! :growlmad: I told her i dont need your hippy trash sending, just stay out of it, (we had a VERY bad relationship, she would have sent me into meltdown had i have stayed with FOB any longer!) SO what does she do?! Sends a card with "Ella (i wish she wouldnt call me that as well!) and Jude "Croat" (HE WAS WITH ME A YEAR AND CANT SPELL MY FUCKING SURNAME?!)" In it she said "i hope you recieved my parcel, wishing you and Jude all the best, love Anna, Dominic, Tamsin and Dan." (Oh thanks Dan, you got your MUMMY to send me a card :growlmad:) Sorry i know it seems like i'm being totally OTT harsh, but after everything it just pisses me off that they even think i want their hippy rubbish! They can keep their meadows and "natural drugs" and stone circles and line dancing and shove it all where the sun don't shine!

(Sorry for rant!) x

EDIT- I missed their parcel entitled "Mr Jude Croat" yesterday, i was actually going to pick it up, no idea who it was from but now i know i don't think i'll even bother, or maybe i will just for the laugh. (Its probably some stones and hand made beads!)

lol stones and hand made beads ellie!!! :)

& emzii hope ur ok!! glad u said no to seeing him... that must have been hard tho :( ... and yh it wil change... but maybe things might get back to normal with him being there? it might be better... if he wants to help it wil make it easier for you... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->