S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Aww its been ages =]
Im going to meet him for a little bit tonight, meeting him from work at 6 going to look in toys r us =]

how yu getting on?x

ooo toys r us :D... yh im ok .. got my 20week scan next week!!! :O ...
iv been in hospital bleedin & stuff so got to see a counsultant next week too!!
you ok? xx

im such a fucking idiot
FOB just got violent again. why did i let him back into my life :cry: its all my fault. i got him put on the birth certificate today as well :cry: i hate him so much

u ok anna???
what a idiot is he!!!

u did it tho cus u thought it was best... dont blame urself babe!!! ... x

ooo toys r us :D... yh im ok .. got my 20week scan next week!!! :O ...
iv been in hospital bleedin & stuff so got to see a counsultant next week too!!
you ok? xx

Awww! what do u feel like ur having?
Is everythink okay? did they check heartbeat + stuff?!?!?!

really hope everythinks okay hun..
yeah im okay..
i guess.
i feel heavily pregnant, but i actually dont look it!! lmao apertly my friends mom was my size when she was 3 months gone.. :\ xx

hope your ok anna. tell him to fuck of you dont someone like ha around yoou and noah. im here if u wana chat hun xx

yeah im okay..
i guess.
i feel heavily pregnant, but i actually dont look it!! lmao apertly my friends mom was my size when she was 3 months gone.. :\ xx

i feel like im having a girl.... but i bet it wil be a boy now lol!
yh i been having scans & have to see MW every week... got to see a counsultant next week... but babies ok the blood is on the outside of my uterus :S... & when i had my last scan at nearly 17weeks bumps legs were closed so lets jus hope they show me this time :happydance:

i bet u dont even look that big!! and imagine being the same size as someone was at 3months!! id be happy lol!!! :flower:

u get anything nice from toys r us? xxxx

yeah im okay..
i guess.

i feel like im having a girl.... but i bet it wil be a boy now lol!
yh i been having scans & have to see MW every week... got to see a counsultant next week... but babies ok the blood is on the outside of my uterus :S... & when i had my last scan at nearly 17weeks bumps legs were closed so lets jus hope they show me this time :happydance:

i bet u dont even look that big!! and imagine being the same size as someone was at 3months!! id be happy lol!!! :flower:

u get anything nice from toys r us? xxxx

Aww thats good then!!

hehe aww.. i wanted a boy.. had a feeling when it was nearer to the scan it was a girl + she is!
i hope she doesnt come out a boy..
ive gotta fear of that recently..
no was abit of "window shopping" at all the stuff we wished we could buy from shirley retail park!
i want to go to the fort tho.. i popped up there with my dad before.. they have got so many good shops up there now!
a huge mothercare + stuff..
but the one in shirly has mothercare + babies r us.. :|

looking at the swings + stuff like that.. but not too sure what i like.. theres only like 4 or 5 in there.. + im not too keen on any of them atm.. + because of this fear she will come out with a willy.. im not sure wether to get a girly one or not lmaoo xxx

lol em im sure shes a girl!!! :)
& i no i cant find a bouncer i really really like!!
i have seen one in mothercare u can put ur ipod in ... but i dont like it that much & its expensive i jus like it cus u can put ur ipod in it lol! my mom was like jus put the radio on lol!!
they told my mate she was having a girl and she kept worryin it was a boy cus a physic? person told her it was a boy... but she is defo a girl lol!! :)

you got nearly everything now then? not long left now!!!:O xx

Updates...

have phoned with the mother of FOB
she told me, that my Exboyfriend doesn't belive that he is the father o_O ---.---
so after a test he want to see his son and want to be a father...

why do so many men feel they have some divine right to claim they are not the father, if you were with them at the time they should just accept that the baby is there's. Pshhh, i'm glad i have no FOB issues like that!
Aw Anna :hugs: I reallllyy dont like the sound of him even more so, violence= big :nope:
Pity he is on birth cert :( But it'll be fine, he'd never have a leg to stand on anyway!
:hugs: xx

im such a fucking idiot
FOB just got violent again. why did i let him back into my life :cry: its all my fault. i got him put on the birth certificate today as well :cry: i hate him so much

Anna are you okay?? That's definitely a big no-no! Sounds like he needs to get his arse kicked! :grr: And it's not your fault at all. He's a big boy, he's responsible for his own actions, not you.

He found my user on this site so I'm watching what I say. He also broke my computer (for the 3rd time - he did it twice when we were together as well) so I'm sending this from my phone. Life is great :roll:

FOB got out of jail,and will be back in the city next week, and he wants to meet quintin...

aww hun wata muppet you need to sack him as father. what right has he got to treat you like that. you dont need someone like that around you and noah. can u cahnge ur username on here? hope you ok hunny the only thing u can be thankful of is u have a gorgeous lil boy xxx

lol em im sure shes a girl!!! :)
& i no i cant find a bouncer i really really like!!
i have seen one in mothercare u can put ur ipod in ... but i dont like it that much & its expensive i jus like it cus u can put ur ipod in it lol! my mom was like jus put the radio on lol!!
they told my mate she was having a girl and she kept worryin it was a boy cus a physic? person told her it was a boy... but she is defo a girl lol!! :)

you got nearly everything now then? not long left now!!!:O xx

i seen that one i think.. its not very nice is it!

its about £140 ?
ive got lods to get! been given lods of clothes.. so keeping little bits andbobs, primarks got some beautiful outfits!!
for a fiver each too, ive golla get alot tbh.. but when i sit and think its not alot really??
haha yer i hope shes a girl!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->