S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Lol aww.. I wish Riley missed me.. He's happy with anyone aslong as he's being held :haha:

My eldest was like this ... I was forced into co-sleeping as it was the only way I ever GOT any sleep LOL. for the same reason I got into baby wearing (long before the term baby wearing was even heard of) .... it was the only way she would stop screaming :dohh:

In actual fact I've never been too clear on why co-sleeping is so frowned on - in cultures where co-sleeping is the norm SIDS is virtually unknown.... as long as you don't do it sitting up, or when you have had a drink or taken sedatives then you are constantly aware of LO even when you are apparently asleep :) https://www.googobits.com/articles/p4-647-the-benefits-of-cosleeping.html

I'm sure more Mums do it than will admit to it :haha:

Congratulations to Sophy .... I've been worried about her, so it's good to hear that both she and Summer-Brooke are OK :D

I plan on co-sleeping until she can sleep through the night. I'm such a heavy sleeper when left alone, but if I have someone on, even as light as my cat, I become an extreamly light sleeper. (I think that part of my motherly instincts was active since birth :haha:) And since I'm so afraid of not waking up for her, I figure that's one way to be 100% sure I will.

i co slept with alice alsmost every night unill 6 weeks because every ime i put her down she would cry. the firs few nights i spen sleepig down stairs on the couch because she hardly slept and it was easier o do her bottles down stairs. after 6 weeks she stared sleeping longer on her own and lettin me put her down awake and she would go back to sleep on her own. an then within a week she sorted herself out and drop her bottles and slept 11 unill 6 and now a week later shes sleeps even more and last night went 10 until 8 :) it does get better girls seriously i never thought it would and thought id never sleep again lol.

I co-sleep with mason.. specially after hes had his bottle in the early morning he doesnt usually settle again but he does when hes next to me on my bed .. and im a light sleeper so im guessing it isnt a big deal aslong as you dont move much in your sleep .. I understand why people would be agenst it but i bet alot of them do it once in there life lol

im petrified to co sleep at night in my bed, if i get too tired he would definitely suffocate, my bed has a really thick quilt and huuge pillows. I co sleep through the day when we have our naps though ;) And i had no option but to in hospital else i'd get no sleep! he hated the fish bowl cots they have

:haha:
fish bowl cots .. mason was pretty chilled in his at hospital hardly cried at all but i couldnt sleep cause i was on cloud9 :cloud9: lol just staring at him all the time lol

and thankyou aimee :)!
its not long now till you find out what your having :D excited? what do you think your having any ideas?
xx

its ok :) & i no yh as long as bump hasnt got legs closed last time i had a scan last week bump had its legs closed :( ... i think its a girl.. but up until my last scan i thought it was a boy lol! so im not really sure.. jus wanna no now not bothered what i have jus wanna get colours instead of white stuff lol!
did u find out at ur 20week scan? x

Is there anyone around to chat to? im hurting so much :cry:
i know im a good few days behind but want you to know im here :hugs:

has anyone talked to anna or seen pics of noah? i know there was a post somewhere but cant find it
:hi:
heres my birth story & pics if you wanted to see them:
Noah :) 05/03/10
:thumbup: x

Ill let you guys know..
Summer-Brooke is finally here!! :happydance:
(Mummy.to.be's LO if anyone didnt know lol)

Shell prob update more when she comes on dont want to spoil the announcment like weight and stuff lol..

xx
yay!!!!
:happydance: Huge congratulations Sophie! :happydance:

--

wow i didnt realise so many of you girls co-sleep! i never planned on at all but like alot of you it was the only way i could get him settled and to sleep through for longer than an hour at a time, i felt really guilty at first because of all the horror stories and rules but hes perfectly safe, im a very light sleeper and i also sleep completely still, wake up in the exact same position i went to sleep in lol im weird. i dont see why i should feel guilty for it :shrug: happy mummy happy baby and all :cloud9:

wow i didnt realise so many of you girls co-sleep! i never planned on at all but like alot of you it was the only way i could get him settled and to sleep through for longer than an hour at a time, i felt really guilty at first because of all the horror stories and rules but hes perfectly safe, im a very light sleeper and i also sleep completely still, wake up in the exact same position i went to sleep in lol im weird. i dont see why i should feel guilty for it :shrug:
I don't move an inch when co-sleeping and I'm always aware where he is and where I am when asleep..

I felt guilty at first too :haha:

its ok :) & i no yh as long as bump hasnt got legs closed last time i had a scan last week bump had its legs closed :( ... i think its a girl.. but up until my last scan i thought it was a boy lol! so im not really sure.. jus wanna no now not bothered what i have jus wanna get colours instead of white stuff lol!
did u find out at ur 20week scan? x

Aww i member my 20 week scan i was so excited to know what i was having i wish i had the paitence to wait till birth to find out would be such a nice surprise but i wanted to buy colours instead of white stuff and just have everything ready and sorted lol.. I thought all along i was having a girl but then on the day of my scan i just had that feeling i was having a boy and i was right lol :) i think everyone wants a certain gender deep down but for the 1st baby i dont think it matters as much :) love them no matter what
xx

wow i didnt realise so many of you girls co-sleep! i never planned on at all but like alot of you it was the only way i could get him settled and to sleep through for longer than an hour at a time, i felt really guilty at first because of all the horror stories and rules but hes perfectly safe, im a very light sleeper and i also sleep completely still, wake up in the exact same position i went to sleep in lol im weird. i dont see why i should feel guilty for it :shrug:
I don't move an inch when co-sleeping and I'm always aware where he is and where I am when asleep..

I felt guilty at first too :haha:

Same i dont move at all i wake up with him still next to me all snug with my arm around him lol i just make sure the cover isnt over him so he dont get it over his head or anything like that :) i just find it settles them for longer :shrug:

I cant wait for my baby to be here now <3 :)
ineed to think of names! any ideasss!!! xx

y only have a 12 week one n a 20 week one
unless yu want a 3D/4D one but yu have to pay alot for them

It depends on your doctor/hospital and what they usually do..

Some people get growth scans after 20 weeks.. like around 28 weeks and 34 weeks and such.. but other people don't :shrug:

You're better off asking at your next appointment because it varies from place to place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->