S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i got on at 13,21 and 34 weeks

they only gave me one at 34 weeeks cause he was looking big.

y only have a 12 week one n a 20 week one
unless yu want a 3D/4D one but yu have to pay alot for them

okay...
But week 12 and 20 is always 3D/4D ?

It depends on your doctor/hospital and what they usually do..

Some people get growth scans after 20 weeks.. like around 28 weeks and 34 weeks and such.. but other people don't :shrug:

You're better off asking at your next appointment because it varies from place to place

ahhh okay...
Scans we get here in Germany, 12., 20., and 30. week...

ahhh okay...
Scans we get here in Germany, 12., 20., and 30. week...

I think that's what most of us in the states get. (Again, depending on the doctor) But, usually we get one toward the end (35 weeks) to check position and estimated weight.

Okay, O/T but I just have to get this out. I was in the hospital tonight because we thought my amniotic fluid was leaking (thank god it wasn't and we're both doing fine) but after I had the tests and everything I text FOB to let him know I was there and that everything was okay. So, he calls me 10 minutes later and says that he had two missed calls from me (he didn't, but that was his excuse to call) And asks me, "So why are you there?" I asked him if he read my text and he said he did. :shock: He must be going blind then.
I was hooked up to a fetal heart monitor and she kept kicking it:)haha:), so it would be nice and calm and then BAM! Well, he asked me "What the hell is that noise in the background? Go in another room." :shock: :grr: "That's your child! And I'm hooked up to a damn machine! Why don't you just stop being such a wuss?" That's when the nurse came in and we got proof that he makes my blood pressure spike.
He told me to call him when I got out, so I did, and when he answered he was either drunk or stoned. Either one is pretty ooc for him, but it really pissed me off. :growlmad:

Ahh, I feel so much better now. :haha:

i had one at 10 because i thought i was furher along then i had one at 13 to test for ds but she wasnt in the right posistion so they couldnt do it. then i had my 20 week one and then i had one at 36 because i had high blood pressure and they wanted to check the umbilical cord was giving enough oxygen.

Can i join you girls??

I been a STM for a week now and ITS HARD WORK!!!

:cry:

ahh okay...

I have 3 scans till now.
One normal scan 8. week
One 3D/4D scan 14. week
and
One 3D/4D scan 19. week - with video, which I had to pay all for one price.

On Thursday is my next date with doctor and I only get the video.

happy mothers day girlies :D
i had one at 9,, one at 14 & one at 16 only cus of problems tho xx

Don't miss those other "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" ladies though :wacko: :rofl: xXx

Haha nor me !
nobody use the regulars anymore?!
:( isnt the same
hows all the LO's girlies
fill me in
im starting to feel left out !! xx

alice has started giggling more :happydance: its the cutest thing ever! shes growing up so quickly. she hasnt even had her 6 week check yet!:dohh:
im off to bed she was up last night n im tired nighhttt xxx

one thing i hate about being single is all the shit im gein from stupid fob.
seriously why wont he just leave me alone lol. i no i no cus hes alice's thingy. (he doesnt deserve to be called dad)

i got a letter from his solicitor sayin how he want to come and see her and wants to be apart of her bed time routine. bathing - bottle - bed. i am not lettin him come round here and do all that! and he wants her at the weekends and ever so generously said i can go with her but not in the same room. i mean wtf!!! reallly??? is he having a complete laugh. i dont understand him.

he hasnt seen her in 8 weeks because he wasnt giving any money and wasnt coming here to see her and 8 weeks on a get a letter sayin he will give me money and he will come here.

hes los the plot. i really cant stand the fact he is going to be involved. i wish i could get on with him to make it easier but i actually hate him, actually properley hate him!!

when he came here last he just sat there and there was so much tension and it stresses me out! first time he came he hardly looked at her just started tlkin to me about stupid work. and apparently still loves me and the thought of that makes me feel sick! physically sick!

i want to get alice christened but i don want him there i dont want him to have to sand nex to me on a special day of my daughters life. i dont want all his family near my family. i really just wish things were simple. i just want to meet someone who is going to love us both someone i can trust. i dont see it ever happening. having a really shitt day :(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->