S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i dunno how you can give her one while shes sleeping, Jude would just dribble it all over lol. I know, he's such a chubber! One of the mw's that came round when he was born said he'll have troubles with people thinking he's older but i dunno, cos i was 9 pounds 7oz at birth but gradually got less chubby as i got older, always been tall tho.

:hugs: Aimee, what a wanker!!!!!!! I hate "men" (boys really!!) like that. Complete tools! Obvious what he wanted!
And i LOVE Emeline!! Emma nd Emily are common (i mean theres alot of them not that they're common lol) but Emeline's really different and lovely!!! :)
Dont worry about him changing now your preg, just shows him up for the dick he is!! x

awww judes cute :)
i would jus stay awake all night lookin at him lol!
but then again i would prob be too tired lol!!

i dont think my baby wil be very big... but u never no lol! she might surprise me!!

& i no most men (boys lol!) are idiots!! there has to be some nice ones out there!! there jus has too be surely? lool!!

xxx

And i LOVE Emeline!! Emma nd Emily are common (i mean theres alot of them not that they're common lol) but Emeline's really different and lovely!!! :)
Dont worry about him changing now your preg, just shows him up for the dick he is!! x

Haha! I never liked my name.
For some reason I always wanted to be called Amy!
I don't get it though.
He was lovely and my family loved him.
And then when I told him, he called me a slut, and said it wasn't his. :nope: x

em think there all like that!!
suddenly realise there gonna have to grow up cus they got responsibilities then think omg!! but we have too... so dont see why they shouldnt!!!

& i dont really like my name that much... there was loads of girls at school called amy... but mine was the only one spelt like aimee x

I always loved Amy! I had friends called Aimee, Amie and Amy.
I love the name Amelie for example with the nn Amie. :blush:
I'm special.
And I just don't get it.
We have it WORSE!
We have the PROOF!
I'm shitting myself for when I'm REALLY showing and don't just look fat.
I get paranoid enough about people staring! :p x

doe worry everyone always stares at me... this woman today was i was like problem lol!
prob cus i only look about 12!! lol
& my cousin is called amie... when her mom had her she didnt speak to any of our family so didnt no i was called aimee... she like a year younger i think!

x

Awh!
I'm really short - 5ft [I know, I'm a dwarf] but I have quite a big chest.
So I look disporportional!
I meant, I get people thinking I'm 12 and others thinking I'm 20!
So.. :p x

lol im only bout 5foot1.. maybe 2 lol!
im teeny... haha!!
& really skinny... except for my bump lol!
so i dont like in proportion lol!!

& some people think im older... but only when im sat down!!! haha

x

My bumps not that big yet, and I'm naturally tubby!
Darn you skinny people! :p x

lol!!
:)

my bumps not really big... il put a pik up i took it yday... but its not very good cus my phone lead doe work so had to take it on my moms laptop with the built in webcam thing so had to bend down to press the button lol!!

xx

mine was prob jus fat at ur stage lol!
i started gettin big about 14weeks... but i was in hospital & drinkin all the time!!
so prob was jus full up with all the water i was having lol

https://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae48/aimee_12345_photo/Picture030.jpg

You've got a gorgeus bump!
Everyone's are so cute!
I hope mine gets more of a shape.
Rather than looking like a food baby. x

:)
mine gets bigger on a night... when i eat more throughout the day lol!!

x

yep :)
that ones my name... i got one the other side & one on my back... hope they dont go too funny :(

x

Oooh!
I wanted a tattoo!
But I ended up getting my nose pierced instead. :thumbup: x

lol!
my mate had a tattoo on her stomach & got preg like a month later... now looks weird... but iv had them about 2/3 years so hoping they wont :)

x

Awh!
I bet she was pissed about it!
Waste of money. :p
And so far it looks gorgeus! So I doubt you'll have a problem. x

thank you!
& yh she was lol!
i want another one when baby here... on the back of my neck like going down my back :D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"