• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i want stars and stuff... like not jus stars sumat else aswell but cant think what lol!
suppose got a while to wait anyway lol!
my dads payin cus was meant to have it 4 xmas... but day wanna while i was pregnant... even tho i think u can im not sure tho :S
& maybe have her name in the middle or something & her date of birth? im not sure

xxx

I like the d.o.b idea!!
It's cute! :)
And I think you can, but personally wouldn't do it - just incase! x

:)
yh we good ta... she not moving much today... lazy monkey lol!
prob cus i keep moanin that she hurts me when she moves sometimes lol!

how bout u 2? xx

I get like that AAAAAALLLL the time sugar, dont worry about it. Not necessarely about FOB but just about any man. I sometimes just wish there was someone to take the bottles upstairs while i carry Jude instead of me doing 2 trips, someone to share the feeds with, the nappy changes with, someone to cook me tea while i sort Jude. And most importantly someone to cuddle with when Jude's in the land of nod :( It gets lonely, but you can and you WILL be able to do it sugar :) Try not to worry :hugs:

thank you!
I have written him just ONE Mail because of the acknowledgment of paternity and he doesn't answere -.- it hurts so much!
Why are so many assholes outside?

Well that is all you can do, if he doesn't wanna be in Romeo's life then its him losing out, you'll have a beautiful son in the end :hugs:
I dunno why theres so many arseholes, i wish there were more men about like Jarrod!

i used to think that aswell ellie about giving them a bottle when they were asleep. but when alice wasnt feeding enough i got her out and gave her a bottle and she surprised me and drank it all and she didnt even open an eye! if i wake her up getting her out she wont drink it but when shes asleep she does lol. then i realised she slept through when i did it so i do it all the time lol.
yea my nephew isnt chubby anymore hes just really tall like a 5 year old lol bless him. have i got you on fb ellie? x

awww bless him :cloud9:
wow im gonna attempt this bottle thing! dont wanna wake him shoving it in tho :haha:
i dunno?! I'm Ellie Croot, you'll be able to tell which ones me, mad girl with leopard leggings on ;) x

Oh my lord HOW SWEEEEEEEET IS JARROD!!!!!!!
I told him how special i think he is for accepting Jude and he said "Jude's a bonus"
omg. im falling! haha x

I do too! He said he knows loads of Jarrods, he's the first one ive ever come across!! I was gonna call Jude that at one point hehe.

Oh and just a FOB update;
He sent me a 6 page long letter today, my mum read it out and we couldnt stop laughing. He's drawn these weird little pictures on the pages, theres one of a baby in a pram next to a pond with a duck :wacko: he must have been out of it, or maybe he really is a wacko job like my mum reckons :haha:
I'll give you a line of it-
"You came into my life like a true angel, almost like it was meant to be. You stole my heart, you made me blind. You made me realise what a fool i am and how soft i am. Like the pide piper with your big green eyes. I would ask you to send me back the biggest part of my heart only that wont happen. You see- you made my heart so big"
:dohh:
LMAO.

Okay, so another stupid question.
What does FOB stand Forrrr?

And AWH!
That's adorable!
And I just nearlly fell of the sofa.
What a cutie!
Pide Piper? ;)

Bet Jarrod's better at writing than him! :p x

a hilarious one, i really hope he writes again, i could do with a laugh now and then
im gonna show you the pram picture :rofl:WTF.jpg

Cough.
That's a pram?!
I thought it looked like an upside down Mickey mouse.. :haha:
That's precious. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members