S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Ok, my cousin just said something that REALLY pissed me off!!!
She's 18, just turned she's my best friend and has been like a sister to me since she's an only child and I only have a half brother..
We grew up together and I LOVE her to death and the pregnancy was a huge shock for her because she didn't even know I was having sex!
But she's been with a guy for acouple months now, He's 20 and already has a kid who's like two or so with another woman.. He shares custody of the kid and I guess trying to get full custody I don't know the whole story..
She said his son already calls her mom and stuff and she watches him and stuff..
Like a week ago she texted me asking how I knew I was pregnant like what kind of symptoms I was having and stuff.. I was like... Whyyy?
She said she's gained like 6 pounds and has unexplained headaches and lower back aches.. Her AF wasn't even due yet so I told her to just wait and see if it comes..
Today I asked if she ever got her AF she said not yet and that it's due sometime this week.. She said she doesn't think she's pregnant though because she doesn't feel bad anymore.. So I asked what kind of protection she's using..
She said she's not using any....
...................:growlmad:!!!!!!!!
I went off on her saying how she should be using protection and stuff.. She said she knows and that they don't like condoms because neither can feel anything and that she's not on BC right now because she has to go to the doctors and she doesn't have time for that..
:dohh:
I'm just really disappointed in her, She knows better and she's gonna graduate this year and try and become a nurse.. Yet she's being so stupid and careless!!
I told her if she doesn't have time for BC then she definitely doesn't have time for a child! Not to mention condoms have 100s of different types for a REASON but she's like well when your in the heat of the moment you're really not thinking about that sorta thing... Which I can relate to :blush:
She started getting a little aggravated I think because she's like ok MOM I think I know more about that sorta stuff then you! (Because she's older she's always hated when I talk down to her about anything even if it IS something I have more experience in..She even gets annoyed if I call her hun!)
I told her she shouldn't let him near her until he wraps that thing!
I honestly don't want her making the same mistakes.. She knows better and she's like well he pulls out and stuff.. Pulling out DOES NOT work.. My L/O is proof of that!
I hope she understands what she's doing and starts using protection..
I've seen girls on here say the similar things and we b*tch them out about it.. But now that it's someone so close to me.. Gah!
It's such a shame the way some girls (and guys) don't realise how important it is to use condoms, You don't want to be tied down with a L/O just yet! :nope:

Jas that is so dang true and i compleately understand where you are coming from i have had to deal with friends doing the same shit it is so frustrating when they dont listen and just realize we know what we are talken about we were the ones to go down the path of parenthood first

Jas that is so dang true and i compleately understand where you are coming from i have had to deal with friends doing the same shit it is so frustrating when they dont listen and just realize we know what we are talken about we were the ones to go down the path of parenthood first

I really hope she listens.. she's been active for years and has far more experience and when she found out I was pregnant she even told me she had unprotected sex MANY times and never got pregnant and I was so unlucky..
But she's with a guy that already has a kid, so quite obvious that it works! (Lol that sounds so immature but you know what I mean)
I'd be happy for her if she got pregnant and we'd have kids not far apart but yet I'd kill her for going and making the exact same mistake I made(and that she's made tons of times apparently) :growlmad:
Don't get me wrong I love my L/O and wouldn't change anything that happened in the past but I still wish I would have been alittle smarter..
I just hope she waits and uses protection until then.. she agreed when I told her not to let him near her unless he has protection and so hopefully she listened..

ugh, I'm having such a bad day today:(

aww whats wrong? :hugs:

men problems:nope: . My ex came over last night. Hes not my FOB. We broke up just before I got pregnant, we were going to get engaged then I needed sometime to be young and free , but then I got pregnant with someone else baby.. so I havn't seen him in months, but he was really drunk and just showed up and it just opens all those feelings back up for me, and I just really miss him in my life.

ugh, I'm having such a bad day today:(

aww whats wrong? :hugs:

men problems:nope: . My ex came over last night. Hes not my FOB. We broke up just before I got pregnant, we were going to get engaged then I needed sometime to be young and free , but then I got pregnant with someone else baby.. so I havn't seen him in months, but he was really drunk and just showed up and it just opens all those feelings back up for me, and I just really miss him in my life.
Aww it's ok!
Stay strong and hang in there, Just focus on your L/O :hugs:
Quick question, You said you broke up JUST before you got pregnant.
You're 100% it's not his right? Just checking!

im100% sure
dates don't add up,
last time we had sex was early april then had my period later that month then got pregnant in may

awww preggo i am sorry you have loven sent your way from over here <3

jas i hate to say this but we cant fix the world for everybody my best friend fell pregnant and is 2 or 3 months pregnant and she has helped me with my son and she knew and i tried so dang hard to not let her get pregnant but i couldnt stop her and she litterally is my other half she and i ar like human and shadow cant seperate them

awww preggo i am sorry you have loven sent your way from over here <3

jas i hate to say this but we cant fix the world for everybody my best friend fell pregnant and is 2 or 3 months pregnant and she has helped me with my son and she knew and i tried so dang hard to not let her get pregnant but i couldnt stop her and she litterally is my other half she and i ar like human and shadow cant seperate them

That's how it is with my cousin... The fact that she hasn't gotten pregnant ever in the past relieves me but still.. I don't want her to have to learn from her own mistake that she should be using protection!

lol i know i am still pregnant and i have this guy that has been hitten on me for a while... and he asked me to be in the room when ihave my girls i had to tell him no but he is all like well how soon afterwords can you and i become physical i am like well i dont get my iud put in till 6 weeks so you will have to wait at least till then and he said he doesnt know if he can of cours he is totally being a guy and i told him hunny i cant afford to have anymore kids for a longggggggg longgggggg time we are either waiting or going to use condoms and he made a face at me that clearly showed how much he didnt want to do that but seriously i think i might go insain if he tries to get me pregnant

oi sorry it is long but goodness i kinda needed to share that lol i am excited i didnt want to mention him untill i thought that things were progressing well and i think they are he cant wait for the girls to be born he wants me to move out by him he is in the air force and wants to get a place so that him and i and my many kids will all be close eek lol we have been talking for quite a while and he is a sweety

lol i know i am still pregnant and i have this guy that has been hitten on me for a while... and he asked me to be in the room when ihave my girls i had to tell him no but he is all like well how soon afterwords can you and i become physical i am like well i dont get my iud put in till 6 weeks so you will have to wait at least till then and he said he doesnt know if he can of cours he is totally being a guy and i told him hunny i cant afford to have anymore kids for a longggggggg longgggggg time we are either waiting or going to use condoms and he made a face at me that clearly showed how much he didnt want to do that but seriously i think i might go insain if he tries to get me pregnant

oi sorry it is long but goodness i kinda needed to share that lol i am excited i didnt want to mention him untill i thought that things were progressing well and i think they are he cant wait for the girls to be born he wants me to move out by him he is in the air force and wants to get a place so that him and i and my many kids will all be close eek lol we have been talking for quite a while and he is a sweety
He sounds kinda..Odd
definitely not like most guys :rofl:
You're about to have FOUR KIDS and he wants to have more with you?!
Is he CRAZY?
Let him spend some time around you when you're trying to raise those 4 kids and see if he could really handle more! :wacko:

lol yes i know he sounds crazy and we met about 7 months ago but were strictly friends untill jared started pullen his shit then he stepped in and started to be that guy you know that helps you out and things start to develope and i think the same thing as you jas lol he needs to wait and help with these three little ones before he trys wanting one and i told him no kids with out a ring lol i dont want to get married to him yet it is WAYYYYY to soon but i wont have anymore kids i think or if i do i better be married when i do

lol i should let him be the one to go xmas shoppen for them when they get older =) i could never use him like that but hell it would give him a perspective on kids

Ahhh I wish I could find someone like that to come sweep me off my feet!

The guys I've thought that were my knight in shining armor (E.g FOB)
just turned out to be a twat in tinfoil!! :haha:

Jas babe, you know that no matter how much you tell someone about the
risks of not using protection - they'll do what they want anyways!
This is gonna sound harsh but if she doesn't listen to you then she'll have
to learn the hard way & see for herself what it's all about. :hugs:
You're being amazing cousin for her tho hun. :thumbup:

xXx

Ahhh I wish I could find someone like that to come sweep me off my feet!

The guys I've thought that were my knight in shining armor (E.g FOB)
just turned out to be a twat in tinfoil!! :haha:

lol yea wbut i am so dang afraid that he will be a twat in tinfoil u know it just doesnt make since to me why he would say that and like just want to be with me or any of the crap that he has been tellin me

Hmmm, I think if there is any doubts what so ever - just take things REALLY
slowly, 1 day at a time.

&& all these questions your asking yourself - ask him!
I'm sure he'd be the best person to answer them!
Easier said than done I know but if you wanna know,
asking won't cause any harm! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you babe, you and your bubbas deserve to be happy.
:hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back