S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hieveryone
im kirstie 19 from london
im having a baby boyy (!!!!!) due 1st april
nice to meet all of u lovleys
xxxx

im so sorry to hear about all the abuse you ladies have got off your fobs! its discusting what men are like these days! i have grown up with out a dad bcos of these reasons also and am going through this with my lovley mummy :)
i dont however have a horrible word to say about my fob , he was my 1st and only bf i was with him since i was 15, he is 2 years older than me and absolutly lovley. we split on good terms and talk everyday and he is as excited about baby as i am! he is such a good guy, i just wish you ladies had someone that treated you with the respect you deserve!

xxx

hieveryone
im kirstie 19 from london
im having a baby boyy (!!!!!) due 1st april
nice to meet all of u lovleys
xxxx
Welcome to STM! :hugs:
I'm glad you're on good terms with the father it's good to have him there even if you aren't a couple :thumbup:

ugh I'm having such a bad week.
my god, and I tried to colour my hair to cheer me up and it went all in sane lol
I wanted to get a dark brown and now my roots are like ORANGE and the rest of my hair is still black ;'(

Aww!
I've wanted to dye my hair sooo bad It's been its natural color for almost a year now!
(Well as close to natural as it's gonna get, it's still black underneath from where the sun doesn't hit!! :haha:)
I use to have REALLLY long hair, I mean like down to my lower back long.. It was so thick and beautiful but IMPOSSIBLE to take care of and I couldn't dye it being that long because nothing would look good..
So I cut it off a little above my shoulders and dyed it purple :haha: (Well it was dyed some other color but highlighted purple and the purple was so extreme it took weeks before you could finally see the color underneath)
After that faded the purple was bleached so it faded to blond and I had blonde highlights!
I begged and begged and got an appointment in to get rid of the blond highlights and highlight them some other color.. The woman is a bit..slow.. Never asked what color I wanted and next thing I know she's like "Done!"
I'm like.. huh?
She apparently took it wrong when I said I wanted to get RID of the blond highlights and just dyed them blond..again...
So finally after a few months of that I went in and had it dyed the second shade from black with red highlights.. So goth right? =P
Once it faded my hair went all sorts of crazy colors.. It was like every natural color hair mixed into one unnatural mess! (Although it was really pretty)
I had blond highlights, a reddish tint and afew streaks of black with my natural shade of brown.. It was interesting for sure...
Sorry I got carried away on hair :blush:

lol its okay, I colour my hair ALOT but its been black and blonde for like a year now and I wanna change it so its light brown and blonde, but it didnt work so I think im gonna have to get a strong bleach to get the black out.lol

my god, and I tried to colour my hair to cheer me up and it went all in sane lol
I wanted to get a dark brown and now my roots are like ORANGE and the rest of my hair is still black ;'(

Aww!
I've wanted to dye my hair sooo bad It's been its natural color for almost a year now!
(Well as close to natural as it's gonna get, it's still black underneath from where the sun doesn't hit!! :haha:)
I use to have REALLLY long hair, I mean like down to my lower back long.. It was so thick and beautiful but IMPOSSIBLE to take care of and I couldn't dye it being that long because nothing would look good..
So I cut it off a little above my shoulders and dyed it purple :haha: (Well it was dyed some other color but highlighted purple and the purple was so extreme it took weeks before you could finally see the color underneath)
After that faded the purple was bleached so it faded to blond and I had blonde highlights!
I begged and begged and got an appointment in to get rid of the blond highlights and highlight them some other color.. The woman is a bit..slow.. Never asked what color I wanted and next thing I know she's like "Done!"
I'm like.. huh?
She apparently took it wrong when I said I wanted to get RID of the blond highlights and just dyed them blond..again...
So finally after a few months of that I went in and had it dyed the second shade from black with red highlights.. So goth right? =P
Once it faded my hair went all sorts of crazy colors.. It was like every natural color hair mixed into one unnatural mess! (Although it was really pretty)
I had blond highlights, a reddish tint and afew streaks of black with my natural shade of brown.. It was interesting for sure...
Sorry I got carried away on hair :blush:

lol its okay, I colour my hair ALOT but its been black and blonde for like a year now and I wanna change it so its light brown and blonde, but it didnt work so I think im gonna have to get a strong bleach to get the black out.lol
Lol, I miss my purple hair..
I miss my long hair even more though! It's been almost two years and I STILL miss it!

i have never had the guts to dye my hair!
its light brown and im thinking of dying it like a chestnut brown..but thats as adventurous as il go! :blush:
and welcome kirstie :D xx

its light brown and im thinking of dying it like a chestnut brown..but thats as adventurous as il go! :blush:
Purple is the way to go! :haha:
I wanted to get my hair highlighted blue when I found out I was having a boy..
But I figured I'd get even more looks if I did that.. Not only am I a pregnant teen but a rebellious one?:shrug:

But I figured I'd get even more looks if I did that.. Not only am I a pregnant teen but a rebellious one?:shrug:

lol i know what you mean
I took my piercing out cause I thought well I'm already pregnant,

lol i know what you mean

Since we're young stuff like dyed hair/piercings will just make people think we're even worse parents!
I really wanted to get my lip pierced but I'm gonna wait a few years now..

lol i know what you mean

Since we're young stuff like dyed hair/piercings will just make people think we're even worse parents!

Ya I have my nose done... like a bull. lol but I never wear it cause I'm a "mother to be " now and I feel people will think bad of me
I keep debating wearing it again, cause i loved it. lol no one else did tho:p

lol i know what you mean

Ya I have my nose done... like a bull. lol but I never wear it cause I'm a "mother to be " now and I feel people will think bad of me
Yeah my family wasn't excited when I wanted my lip pierced..
I'd wait til the L/O is a little older.. Might be something he'd like to grab... Ouch! :haha:

Thats cus ur roots are lighter than ur ends.. lighter colours dont lift out black :).. nothing lifts black unless u bleach it..
andd when ur pregnant colours may irritate the scalp or just not take properly
hope i helped lol xx

lol i know what you mean

I'd wait til the L/O is a little older.. Might be something he'd like to grab... Ouch! :haha:

arr my hairs red atm
i lovee it :D hehe..
yerr i had my nose done
and took it out..
im not showing yet.. but feeling a little worried? lol :\
just at least want a tinyyy bump.. can kinda tell but still podge.. and thing is i dont want to eat that much? if im hungary i tend to snack.. i get full really quickkk :\ this isnt normal.. is itt?x

lol i know what you mean

arr my hairs red atm
yerr i had my nose done
and took it out..
just at least want a tinyyy bump.. can kinda tell but still podge.. and thing is i dont want to eat that much? if im hungary i tend to snack.. i get full really quickkk :\ this isnt normal.. is itt?x
Trust me you'll pop soon..
I think I first popped around 15-16 weeks
Also I prefer little snacks throughout the day then just a few big meals! My appetite changes from where I'm hungry constantly and some days I'm barely hungry at all :shrug:

Thats cus ur roots are lighter than ur ends.. lighter colours dont lift out black :).. nothing lifts black unless u bleach it..
andd when ur pregnant colours may irritate the scalp or just not take properly
hope i helped lol xx
My hair was dyed the second shade from black with red highlights, It had a red tint for awhile but the sun took care of the black..
There's just abunch of black underneath still from where the sun doesn't hit! :haha:

lol i know what you mean

arr my hairs red atm
yerr i had my nose done
and took it out..

lol i have ATON of percings 4 in the earings one in the nose lip and bellybutton but that is the extent of my peircings as for hair dying i have never dyed my hair but i have highlighted it some crazy colors and gone from butt length hair to how short it is now eek:eek:

lol i know what you mean

arr my hairs red atm
yerr i had my nose done
and took it out..

lol i have ATON of percings 4 in the earings one in the nose lip and bellybutton but that is the extent of my peircings as for hair dying i have never dyed my hair but i have highlighted it some crazy colors and gone from butt length hair to how short it is now eek:eek:
Do you miss your long hair? I sure do :cry:

lol memysondand3

does your belly button piercing look weird now that your preggers?
mine is so stretched open it looks like a 2nd belly button .lol

My name is Sadie. Im a teen mom to my amazing twins Finn and Harper. The dad is out of the picture which is his own choice. At times being a single teen mom is dificult but I wouldnt trade it for the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->