S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

My name is Sadie. Im a teen mom to my amazing twins Finn and Harper. The dad is out of the picture which is his own choice. At times being a single teen mom is dificult but I wouldnt trade it for the world!!

awe, show pics of your twins!

prego yep it sure does but that is because for some odd reason when took it out it healed up it is weird becuase i have had it for over a year now so it looks like one hell of a stretchmark =( and welcome sadie cnat wait for a pic of your twins

Ive just put a maternity plastic flexi bellybar in my bellybutton piercing.
Doesn't look as nice as my other bars ofc but it looks nicer than having
nothing in the hole at all! :haha:
Plus I feel kinda naked without the bar there! Lol.

Got it from Argos for £3.50! :happydance:

x

:dust: Welcome new STM members! :dust:

Am i too old lol:blush: i got pregnant at 16 had mah lil girl just after i was 17 shes 4 now and total stunner lover her so much not with her dad aint seen him in over 3 years:wacko: now am pregnant with mah son due 10th feb 10 not with his dad but hes around if ya get wot i mean lol, so i kinda been single awhile and been a teenage mam was great woudlnt change it for the world, i am 21 now so a little old lol but you all have mah total respect i know how it is take care all :kiss:

Hun, if you feel like you fit in better here than anywhere else -
by all means come join us! :thumbup:

Your little girl is gorgeous btw! :hugs:

xXx

ugh I'm having such a bad week.
my god, and I tried to colour my hair to cheer me up and it went all in sane lol
I wanted to get a dark brown and now my roots are like ORANGE and the rest of my hair is still black ;'(

Aww!
I've wanted to dye my hair sooo bad It's been its natural color for almost a year now!
(Well as close to natural as it's gonna get, it's still black underneath from where the sun doesn't hit!! :haha:)
I use to have REALLLY long hair, I mean like down to my lower back long.. It was so thick and beautiful but IMPOSSIBLE to take care of and I couldn't dye it being that long because nothing would look good..
So I cut it off a little above my shoulders and dyed it purple :haha: (Well it was dyed some other color but highlighted purple and the purple was so extreme it took weeks before you could finally see the color underneath)
After that faded the purple was bleached so it faded to blond and I had blonde highlights!
I begged and begged and got an appointment in to get rid of the blond highlights and highlight them some other color.. The woman is a bit..slow.. Never asked what color I wanted and next thing I know she's like "Done!"
I'm like.. huh?
She apparently took it wrong when I said I wanted to get RID of the blond highlights and just dyed them blond..again...
So finally after a few months of that I went in and had it dyed the second shade from black with red highlights.. So goth right? =P
Once it faded my hair went all sorts of crazy colors.. It was like every natural color hair mixed into one unnatural mess! (Although it was really pretty)
I had blond highlights, a reddish tint and afew streaks of black with my natural shade of brown.. It was interesting for sure...
Sorry I got carried away on hair :blush:

lol its okay, I colour my hair ALOT but its been black and blonde for like a year now and I wanna change it so its light brown and blonde, but it didnt work so I think im gonna have to get a strong bleach to get the black out.lol

use head and sholders anti dandruff shampoo and conditoner for a while, its so strong it strips the black hair to a brown, then use a lightning kit (not bleach!) and thatll turn it like salmon/orange kinda colour, then sleep with conditioner in for a night (i reccomend the aussie range- its amazing!) then bleach it. thats what i did and my hair is in perfect condition and its white! took about 3 coats of bleach each left in for an hour(and i condition it afterwards) my hair is sholder length and have no split ends. i also use a leave in conditioner spray after ive washed it - miracle hair insurence by aussie!
haha i dnarf ramble

Am i too old lol:blush: i got pregnant at 16 had mah lil girl just after i was 17 shes 4 now and total stunner lover her so much not with her dad aint seen him in over 3 years:wacko: now am pregnant with mah son due 10th feb 10 not with his dad but hes around if ya get wot i mean lol, so i kinda been single awhile and been a teenage mam was great woudlnt change it for the world, i am 21 now so a little old lol but you all have mah total respect i know how it is take care all :kiss:

Welcome your not too old:)
I have a question, when did you start dating again? like after your DD was born?
I was just wondering when It be time for me to get back out there. lol

lol prego i started dating again when my son was three months old

Nothing fits! I've just started showing ( about a week ago) so I've been wearing sweat pants for the past few days but today I'm going shopping and didn't want to look like a bum lol so I put on some jeans and my favorite shirt and not only are they tight but they make my belly look huge! Ugh I guess it's back to the sweats and baggy t-shirts.

nice i am stuck in sweats too i WISH i could wear jeans i miss them lol it gets really boring i feel ugly now that i cant wear cute lil outfits

nice i am stuck in sweats too i WISH i could wear jeans i miss them lol it gets really boring i feel ugly now that i cant wear cute lil outfits

Ugh I know, it's very frustrating lol but I love my little baby bump :D

lol i know, I ready to like get some cute clothes and look good again! :thumbup:

I wanted to BF but now that it's getting closer I'm thinking about FFing cause it would be nice to have the freedom..
I know BF is best and cheaper but now I don't think I really want to, maybe for just for 1st few weeks.
are you guys all BFing?

Nope i was going to try it like for first feed at hospital but your not ment to swop and everything ment to just stick to one or the other.. some babies dont take to breast feeding anyway or it just doesnt go right for the mother .. but i brought bottles and everything ages ago i never even thought about breat feeding until my midwife told me i should think about it but she tried pushing it on me and i just dont feel comfy with it and im on alot of medication and iv got to start more after babys born so its out the question for me lol .. but its worth thinking about everyone says breast is best .. and its free.. but :shrug: i spose its not for everyone ayy .. just do what you think is best for you and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->