S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Ok, FINALLY got caught up on every single forum I've missed.. Now I'm like gonna say a few things then off to bed!
Sorry I wasn't on all weekend, I was SOO busy...
We were suppose to put my cat down friday.. Didn't happen because my dad thinks she still wants to live so we're just gonna keep her alive and wait for her to starve to death basically... Personally I'd just put her down but it's not up to me.. I'm just tired of watching her suffer :growlmad:
Saturday I was suppose to get fitted for contacts.. Another thing that didn't happen.. Apparently the insurance won't cover it because I got my glasses in January so they wont pay anything til next year so I gotta wait til January to get them :growlmad:
Today(Or yesterday now that its midnight and about 85% of you live in Europe) we actually did things we talked about doing!
We picked up this little organizer thing for the nursey.. It's really cute I should get a picture of it.. Just one problem.. The little baskets that fit in it are PINK :wacko:
Because of what it's made out of we're not sure if we can dye it or what..
I'm sorry but I'm not having PINK for my little boy!!! (ofcorse my uncle and his partner didn't see anything wrong with it and it irritated me because I couldn't say much.. I mean I'm not against gays at ALL but I still don't want PINK stuff for my boy!)
We were suppose to pick up a bassinet today.. (YES WE FINALLY FOUND ONE :happydance:) it's not pink thank god but its white and we have a bassinet cover my grandma made many many years ago thats yellow we can put over it.. It's all second hand stuff and the women we're buying it from had a hectic day with the L/O apparently so we have to wait til tomorrow to pick it up..
But ALLL day we've been working on setting up my new room and moving things from my new room to my old room and old room to my new room.. So forth..
The place in my room we had picked out for the bassinet apparently won't work now because my dresser needs to go there to be used as a changing table that way the bassinet will be in between my bed and dresser..
But for the past couple months that's where I've been PICTURING it and now suddenly my parents are like no we'll put it here instead..
It just really pissed me off maybe it's the whole pregnancy hormones but I just wanna cry and be like NO I want it HERE!! THIS is where I want it and THIS is where it's gonna go!! I'm so mad I wanna cry over it I just wanted it to be set up there it woulda been so perfect but NOO the dresser has to go there because we live in a stupid log cabin and its a low ceiling with beams and I can't have the dresser against a wall with beams because I can't use it as a changing table and... UGHH It shouldn't even matter we're moving shortly after hes born to a nice NEW house... :cry:
Sorry went off on a rant.. stupid hormones..
I'll get pictures up once we get the bassinet and have the room all organized better!

Ok, FINALLY got caught up on every single forum I've missed.. Now I'm like gonna say a few things then off to bed!
Sorry I wasn't on all weekend, I was SOO busy...
We were suppose to put my cat down friday.. Didn't happen because my dad thinks she still wants to live so we're just gonna keep her alive and wait for her to starve to death basically... Personally I'd just put her down but it's not up to me.. I'm just tired of watching her suffer :growlmad:
Saturday I was suppose to get fitted for contacts.. Another thing that didn't happen.. Apparently the insurance won't cover it because I got my glasses in January so they wont pay anything til next year so I gotta wait til January to get them :growlmad:
Today(Or yesterday now that its midnight and about 85% of you live in Europe) we actually did things we talked about doing!
We picked up this little organizer thing for the nursey.. It's really cute I should get a picture of it.. Just one problem.. The little baskets that fit in it are PINK :wacko:
Because of what it's made out of we're not sure if we can dye it or what..
I'm sorry but I'm not having PINK for my little boy!!! (ofcorse my uncle and his partner didn't see anything wrong with it and it irritated me because I couldn't say much.. I mean I'm not against gays at ALL but I still don't want PINK stuff for my boy!)
We were suppose to pick up a bassinet today.. (YES WE FINALLY FOUND ONE :happydance:) it's not pink thank god but its white and we have a bassinet cover my grandma made many many years ago thats yellow we can put over it.. It's all second hand stuff and the women we're buying it from had a hectic day with the L/O apparently so we have to wait til tomorrow to pick it up..
But ALLL day we've been working on setting up my new room and moving things from my new room to my old room and old room to my new room.. So forth..
The place in my room we had picked out for the bassinet apparently won't work now because my dresser needs to go there to be used as a changing table that way the bassinet will be in between my bed and dresser..
But for the past couple months that's where I've been PICTURING it and now suddenly my parents are like no we'll put it here instead..
It just really pissed me off maybe it's the whole pregnancy hormones but I just wanna cry and be like NO I want it HERE!! THIS is where I want it and THIS is where it's gonna go!! I'm so mad I wanna cry over it I just wanted it to be set up there it woulda been so perfect but NOO the dresser has to go there because we live in a stupid log cabin and its a low ceiling with beams and I can't have the dresser against a wall with beams because I can't use it as a changing table and... UGHH It shouldn't even matter we're moving shortly after hes born to a nice NEW house... :cry:
Sorry went off on a rant.. stupid hormones..
I'll get pictures up once we get the bassinet and have the room all organized better!

Sorry about your cat :(

I know what you mean about having pink stuff for a boy lol it would be fine obviously with a girl but then people think girls can have blue things and that would be alright lol I havent got any pink stuff for mine but i prob wunt be that bothered with a odd pink top cause some boys wear pink tops lol .. but furniture wise yeah i see what you mean if you cant dye them or anything then cant you get anything to put in them like a white/blue/yellow liner? be creative :winkwink: heehee

And i know what you mean again about sorting the room out and everything im due in like 6 weeks and the babys room was my sisters room whos now got a house she shares near uni with her friends but she comes back for holidays cause her friends all go back home aswell.. so caue christmas is coming up shell be coming back for 2 weeks so i cant even get anything done till she goes back so start january!!! :| OMG that just scares me i want everything done and sorted :( .. but iv got everything now i think.. i havent got a cot cause he wont need it till 6 months but hes got a moses basket it all just needs rearranging but im moving aswell next year after LO is here! so its pointless going to sort the room out and then have to start all over again at a new house! lol but id have LO in my room but my room is like a box room so iv got to have my sisters room when shes gone back uni so can sleep in same room as LO .. Plus my sisters brang loads crap back from uni so its now cluttering the room up! its pissing me off but i cant do anything cause i cant be arsed to have a massive arguement cause ill prob end up crying just cause of my hormones lol

Glad you got your bassinet wel found one and get to pick it up soon! just dont do what iv done and left the big things till the last minute cause i made a big mistake getting all big things in december clashes with christmas lol! everythings sold out aswell lol :(

:dohh: Its all annoying i just want to sort things and relax :haha:

becy glad it was good!! :D

and welcome to veganmum2be & lilmama :hi:

just a brief update on things.. well not really cos its not really a "thing" but hey
my ex came round today (not FOB, my ex from like 4 yrs ago lol but i have always had a strange thing for him) he came round at 10 and didnt leave til 4 which was really nice i was expecting him to stay an hour or 2 tops but yea, it was really nice :) i dont think he is interested in me anymore, he is very mixed signally but idk :shrug: he said he would come round alot and stuff, and like he bought some food from the shop but didnt eat it in the end and just said "ah il just have it next time im round".
also ages ago when i was still with FOB he was like really weird about it cos he knew how bad FOB treated me and kept telling me to get out of there and that he would be a dad to my baby and stuff !? but dont know if he meant it or not.
anyway
i hope it goes somewhere :blush: but i think it is just wishful thinking on my part atm
xxx

I hope things can go somewhere! :D tbh i dont think it matters about them not being the 'biological dad' but i know some lads wont want to be involved etc but then theres others who are really supportive.. if FOB doesnt want to be involved then it will be easier but if he does then hell prob end up saying what FOB to mine said 'If you get with anyone else they arent seeing baby and replacing me' i was just like :wacko: lol But i dont know if id wana start again with FOB hes like my best mate tbh and he knows that but i know if i start dating or anything hell be angry and hell prob end up taking me to court.. not like hed do much there but i dont really wana go to court but at first when babys newborn aswell i wunt want him having baby cause i wana get him into a routine not messed about going from place to place lol + hell get his mum to do everything cause he doesnt know how to change a nappy or anything basic and tbh i wunt want him passing his kid to his mum cause its his responsibility.. Sorry about essay lol! xx

i feel so dang confused idont remember if i told you all about how jared(FOB) wouldnt stop calling me and how one night i told him when you are sober and single call me well...... he is sober and he is moving out of his girlfriends and back with his dad who is like a father to me... i was planning on moving in with his fathers family after the girls are born but now i feel so conflicted because i more than anything want to be with him but as you all know he is such a dick about things and well i now know i wont move in with his fathers family because he is going back but i am scared that he will want to get back with me and i dont know if i really am strong enough to say no i love him with so much of my heart but he also hurt me i just am scared i guess that he will go back to his dads and we will be together again and then all the sudden he does the same shit again =/ anybody got any advice or just support to offer because i feel like crying right now

i didnt think he would leave her or sober up and now he is doing both i dont want to be hurt again but around him i dont care about anything or even think that he will hurt me again =( :cry:

Its hard i dont know what to say :( cause i dont know him or anything i cant say what hes like or what he will most likly do .. but if hes serious about leaving that girl and moving back with his dad then maybe give him another chance? but then it is risking getting hurt again but if he does it again then that should be the final straw if that makes sense.. but your going to have 3 gorgeous little girls to think about and wouldnt want you getting stressed or anything cause they will want your full attention obviously youll have help im guessing with them but the only thing is if FOB is going to be supportive and help out then itll all be good but its just one of them risks and you know him best but its going to be hard to even think about i know that. But when theres another girl in the situation even if hes left her and everything they tend to come creeping back and mess everything up or agrivate things..
hope you feel better now sorry if im not much help :hugs: xx

awe I miss my ex like soooo bad and he misses me but hes not okay with me having someone elses baby:(
so it wont work

when is he coming over next?

yeah thats the thing unfortunately :( not many would. i suppose if it was the other way round though i'd be a bit weird about a guy having a baby with someone else, especially if it like lived with him the whole time and stuff. but thats just me.
i dont know, he made out like it would be soon though. and hes in the panto so i said id go see him in that next week lol (its cinderella and hes playing prince charming how appropriate ;) haha) x

i feel so dang confused idont remember if i told you all about how jared(FOB) wouldnt stop calling me and how one night i told him when you are sober and single call me well...... he is sober and he is moving out of his girlfriends and back with his dad who is like a father to me... i was planning on moving in with his fathers family after the girls are born but now i feel so conflicted because i more than anything want to be with him but as you all know he is such a dick about things and well i now know i wont move in with his fathers family because he is going back but i am scared that he will want to get back with me and i dont know if i really am strong enough to say no i love him with so much of my heart but he also hurt me i just am scared i guess that he will go back to his dads and we will be together again and then all the sudden he does the same shit again =/ anybody got any advice or just support to offer because i feel like crying right now

i didnt think he would leave her or sober up and now he is doing both i dont want to be hurt again but around him i dont care about anything or even think that he will hurt me again =( :cry:

i dont know what to suggest hun :( i think if you know in your heart of hearts he'll hurt you again then its not worth it. ive read some of your posts about him and he sounds like a horrible horrible guy, im not sure if id risk it :( xx

I hope things can go somewhere! :D tbh i dont think it matters about them not being the 'biological dad' but i know some lads wont want to be involved etc but then theres others who are really supportive.. if FOB doesnt want to be involved then it will be easier but if he does then hell prob end up saying what FOB to mine said 'If you get with anyone else they arent seeing baby and replacing me' i was just like :wacko: lol But i dont know if id wana start again with FOB hes like my best mate tbh and he knows that but i know if i start dating or anything hell be angry and hell prob end up taking me to court.. not like hed do much there but i dont really wana go to court but at first when babys newborn aswell i wunt want him having baby cause i wana get him into a routine not messed about going from place to place lol + hell get his mum to do everything cause he doesnt know how to change a nappy or anything basic and tbh i wunt want him passing his kid to his mum cause its his responsibility.. Sorry about essay lol! xx

thanks! yer i know what you mean, soo many guys take on girls who have someone elses baby and are fantastic "dads" to them but idk i think at our age it seems a bit more taboo iykwim? as far as i know FOB wants to be involved and i can def imagine him saying that kinda thing, or taking me to court over something stupid out of jealousy (even tho hes with someone else now,its always been double standards with him). he always asks me when he calls if there are "any boys on the scene" like wtf does it have to do with him?! i know he has a girlfriend but i never ask about her because frankly i dont want to know! grr
yer and im the same about wanting just me to have him when hes little to get into routine, i reckon FOB will be like "right can i have him every weekend" from as soon as hes born and just not understand why not!! i think i will say at first if he wants to see him he can come round to mine and see him there, i will go in a different room or whatever if he wants "alone time" lol but i just dont like the idea of passing him about, especially for a full weekend!, when hes only little. xx

Iv explained to FOB that he isnt having LO at his house when hes first born for the fact it wont do LO any good with feeding patterns and sleeping patterns and stuff.. but he said to me he wants him at weekends :wacko: i was like not straight away maybe when hes settled abit.. but aswell FOB hasnt got anything at his house .. 1. room for a baby as he lives with his parents and shares a room with his brother.. 2. no cot/moses basket and basically nothing for the baby hell expect me to provide him with formula/nappies and everything but if owt id say he should at least get some of it at his cause if hes barely going to have him then theyll keep if that makes sense.. cause id prob have to buy a pack of nappies just for him to have at his every time he has him! lol .. Id be really funny if FOB had another girlfriend i know im contridicting my self cause i said about if i dated etc but i wouldnt want my LO being with him and his girlfriend just cause what if LO called her mummy :huh: i think id cry my eyes out lol.. Hopefully well sort something but i told him cause me and FOB are close like best mates tbh i said he can stop mine to help me with night feeds etc and he was happy with that so least thats a start i guess :haha: xx

I feel left out now! :haha:
. . . Seem to be the only one whose not having
someone else becoming involved in mine and bubba's
life! If i'm honest - I'm too scared to!
Gosh that must sound so childish, Lol. :shrug:

Memysonand3 - Babe, to be honest I wouldn't make
any big descisions regarding the FOB as you're very
hormonal atm and might regret it when LO's are here.
He's getting sober and moving out but whose to say
he won't change back into the old nasty habbits?
Don't mean to sound harsh hun, just don't wanna see
you & your LO's getting hurt. :hugs:

However, if you do wanna get back into some kind of
relationship with him - just take everything 1 day at
a time. :thumbup:

xXx

Iv explained to FOB that he isnt having LO at his house when hes first born for the fact it wont do LO any good with feeding patterns and sleeping patterns and stuff.. but he said to me he wants him at weekends :wacko: i was like not straight away maybe when hes settled abit.. but aswell FOB hasnt got anything at his house .. 1. room for a baby as he lives with his parents and shares a room with his brother.. 2. no cot/moses basket and basically nothing for the baby hell expect me to provide him with formula/nappies and everything but if owt id say he should at least get some of it at his cause if hes barely going to have him then theyll keep if that makes sense.. cause id prob have to buy a pack of nappies just for him to have at his every time he has him! lol .. Id be really funny if FOB had another girlfriend i know im contridicting my self cause i said about if i dated etc but i wouldnt want my LO being with him and his girlfriend just cause what if LO called her mummy :huh: i think id cry my eyes out lol.. Hopefully well sort something but i told him cause me and FOB are close like best mates tbh i said he can stop mine to help me with night feeds etc and he was happy with that so least thats a start i guess :haha: xx

yer exactly so, im BF as well so he will need to be with me 24/7 basically, until i express and stuff which tbh i think right after iv been through labour im gonna be feeling so battered about as it is and have heard expressing is quite painful so think im gona hold off on that for a bit like til my body has recovered! lol. i know you're FF but its obviously still so important to get them into sleeping/feeding patterns when they're tiny! and packing him off to FOBs for a full weekend is not going to help that at all!
yep same thing with mine, he has bought nothing yet, as far as i know. oh no wait, he bought him a tshirt saying "good looking like my daddy". :dohh: thats it.
whenever i moaned at him about it he'd say "we have bags of time left" but we dont really anymore well we have 14 weeks but i can just see him putting it off til like a week before im due then realising hes done f*ck all.
and yeah the thing with his gf is another reason i want him to come to mine to see him, because she would obviously not be entering my house lol, and even if he told me that she wouldnt see him, how would i know if he was at his house? :shrug:
how was your 4d scan btw? pic looks amazing!xxxx

I feel left out now! :haha:
. . . Seem to be the only one whose not having
someone else becoming involved in mine and bubba's
life! If i'm honest - I'm too scared to!
Gosh that must sound so childish, Lol. :shrug:

Memysonand3 - Babe, to be honest I wouldn't make
any big descisions regarding the FOB as you're very
hormonal atm and might regret it when LO's are here.
He's getting sober and moving out but whose to say
he won't change back into the old nasty habbits?
Don't mean to sound harsh hun, just don't wanna see
you & your LO's getting hurt. :hugs:

However, if you do wanna get back into some kind of
relationship with him - just take everything 1 day at
a time. :thumbup:

xXx

I think my only reason is because im close to FOB and i wouldnt keep him from his child because hed be heart broken to miss out on his first childs life but tbh i had problems with not knowing who the dad was at first but then my midwife sorted me out lol cause it couldnt of been the guys i was with at the time cause the dates didnt work out i wasnt even ovulating or fertile lol and i was with my ex so :shrug: but if it was the lads i was with at the time then it would of been hell cause hes got a new gf and he threatened on taking me to court and saying he hopes i die and baby does everything along them lines :growlmad: .. so im glad its not his .. But im scared of letting FOB have the baby i wont let him on his own for the fact he smokes fags and weed .. and so does his dad and i dont want baby coming home stinking of it all cause tbh he will even if he holds him after hes had a fag outside! .. If FOB to mine wasnt interested then i wouldnt be bothered really lol but i spose its good the fact i get along with his family and him really well and we can be friends still but if we didnt get on and he wanted to see baby i think id be abit iffy about him seeing LO and everything lol xx

yer exactly so, im BF as well so he will need to be with me 24/7 basically, until i express and stuff which tbh i think right after iv been through labour im gonna be feeling so battered about as it is and have heard expressing is quite painful so think im gona hold off on that for a bit like til my body has recovered! lol. i know you're FF but its obviously still so important to get them into sleeping/feeding patterns when they're tiny! and packing him off to FOBs for a full weekend is not going to help that at all!
yep same thing with mine, he has bought nothing yet, as far as i know. oh no wait, he bought him a tshirt saying "good looking like my daddy". :dohh: thats it.
whenever i moaned at him about it he'd say "we have bags of time left" but we dont really anymore well we have 14 weeks but i can just see him putting it off til like a week before im due then realising hes done f*ck all.
and yeah the thing with his gf is another reason i want him to come to mine to see him, because she would obviously not be entering my house lol, and even if he told me that she wouldnt see him, how would i know if he was at his house? :shrug:

Well hell have to understand about it all at the start aspecially with BFing because you obviously need to get used to expressing and you wont want to be doing that in a hurry as such cause you need to get used to doing it naturally with the baby.. Mine hasnt brought anything for his house which im glad about really cause that means he cant stop there lol hell prob expect him to sleep in his pushchair which he can because hes got a carrycot to start with but not really ideal is it lol.. FOB's mum has brought me 2 tops and 2 onesies but i have to say at least she asked me if i need anything but i said no cause i feel cheeky lol but tbh he doesnt realise hell have to get a weekend job! he goes college wed-fri all day and just gets EMA and that doesnt cover much he just thinks its all going to go by neatly and that but i told him its all going to be so hard.. but im going to have to get a job as soon as i can cause im going to need the money. He cant do that with his gf you can get like supervised visits .. where he has the baby and only him if that makes sense i dont know how it works fully but i got told about it when i asked my midwife but i thought the same with it how would you know she isnt there or anything unles someone has to be with him but i dont know.. and it was really good :D hadnt seen him for like 13weeks so :D scared me though with the specialist doctor telling me he weighs over 5lbs and hes big and that im 34weeks :huh: i was like im 33weeks but he says im measuring ahead so prepare to be early! lool but yeah he was really good posing for the scan lol showing his bits off :haha: xx

Well hell have to understand about it all at the start aspecially with BFing because you obviously need to get used to expressing and you wont want to be doing that in a hurry as such cause you need to get used to doing it naturally with the baby.. Mine hasnt brought anything for his house which im glad about really cause that means he cant stop there lol hell prob expect him to sleep in his pushchair which he can because hes got a carrycot to start with but not really ideal is it lol.. FOB's mum has brought me 2 tops and 2 onesies but i have to say at least she asked me if i need anything but i said no cause i feel cheeky lol but tbh he doesnt realise hell have to get a weekend job! he goes college wed-fri all day and just gets EMA and that doesnt cover much he just thinks its all going to go by neatly and that but i told him its all going to be so hard.. but im going to have to get a job as soon as i can cause im going to need the money. He cant do that with his gf you can get like supervised visits .. where he has the baby and only him if that makes sense i dont know how it works fully but i got told about it when i asked my midwife but i thought the same with it how would you know she isnt there or anything unles someone has to be with him but i dont know.. and it was really good :D hadnt seen him for like 13weeks so :D scared me though with the specialist doctor telling me he weighs over 5lbs and hes big and that im 34weeks :huh: i was like im 33weeks but he says im measuring ahead so prepare to be early! lool but yeah he was really good posing for the scan lol showing his bits off :haha: xx

yer FOB's mum rang me up and asked if i want anything buying too, i said no cos itd seem rude, even though she is the grandma! but still, she said she'll get me a cot and FOB's sister is getting me monitors, so they are being good about it just FOB is yet to pull his finger out!
aww bless him :) are you thinking of yourself as 34 weeks now then because of that? or still 33? xx

Wel im keeping my ticker as due 22nd january .. but i going to just keep eye out lol its only a week ahead but when i get to the 15th im going to just see how i feel and if anything happens etc for all i know i could be early anyway :haha: he told me basically be prepared 15th-22nd so ill listen to him lol cause tbh my midwife is great and everything but shes only estimating things i guess cause in my notes it says by 40weeks my baby will be 9lbs!! i was like i cant give birth to a 9lb baby sorry but i think if hes that big ill need a c-section cause im only small and small built! lol

And wel at least FOB's mum said shell get you something i just said no to mines cause i have actually got everything .. i havent got the cot but i can expect her to splash out for a cot right near christmas and shes got FOB's 17th at start january and his little sisters day before his :huh: but i wasnt getting cot till later when he can go in it but im thinking thats bad idea now but were moving house after LO's here so moses basket should be fine at first :D Tbh i wish FOB was older and actually had a proper job and had his own money cause he asks his mum for everything and its not fair cause shes got 3 kids to buy for and everything.. xx

Wel im keeping my ticker as due 22nd january .. but i going to just keep eye out lol its only a week ahead but when i get to the 15th im going to just see how i feel and if anything happens etc for all i know i could be early anyway :haha: he told me basically be prepared 15th-22nd so ill listen to him lol cause tbh my midwife is great and everything but shes only estimating things i guess cause in my notes it says by 40weeks my baby will be 9lbs!! i was like i cant give birth to a 9lb baby sorry but i think if hes that big ill need a c-section cause im only small and small built! lol

And wel at least FOB's mum said shell get you something i just said no to mines cause i have actually got everything .. i havent got the cot but i can expect her to splash out for a cot right near christmas and shes got FOB's 17th at start january and his little sisters day before his :huh: but i wasnt getting cot till later when he can go in it but im thinking thats bad idea now but were moving house after LO's here so moses basket should be fine at first :D Tbh i wish FOB was older and actually had a proper job and had his own money cause he asks his mum for everything and its not fair cause shes got 3 kids to buy for and everything.. xx

ahh you're getting close now :D aw dont worry, even if he is that big you should do fine. my mum is 5ft and really small built and my little brother was 11lbs!! :huh::huh: she delivered him naturally in 7 hours i think? which as far as iv heard is a pretty short labour! considering her labour with me was like 46 hours i think. :nope:
i know thats only one story but just to show it can be done :haha: xx

Memysonand3 - Just try not to talk to him for alittle while , you don't know he might go back to his ex:(

Jas029 -I'm veg cause I can't eat an amimal lol can you cover the baskets with blue fabric?

remember how I been talking about my ex lately?
well I made a fool outta my self and cried and told him how much I love him and begged him to try to work out things with me.
He won't. He says I have a child and hes not ready.
I feel so stupid for crying and everything. :(

well I made a fool outta my self and cried and told him how much I love him and begged him to try to work out things with me.

dont feel stupid! :( :hugs:
he said hes not ready?
does that mean he will be in time..?
i hope he comes round x

Memysonand3 - Just try not to talk to him for alittle while , you don't know he might go back to his ex:(

Jas029 -I'm veg cause I can't eat an amimal lol can you cover the baskets with blue fabric?
I don't know.. My mom was talking about dipping them in dye but she thinks they're made out of like cardboard or something and it wouldn't work..
My dad thinks they're made out of plastic like in the bill of a hat and says it would..
We don't know whether to try or not..
My mom says she'll end up buying new baskets for it eventually if we cant dye them..they come in pink, yellow and green I think she said..
Also congrats on the ultrasound looks like you got some great views!!!
Mines in a week and I'm soo excited I can't wait!!!! :happydance:

dont feel stupid! :( :hugs:
he said hes not ready?
does that mean he will be in time..?
i hope he comes round x

I don't think so, he NEVER wanted children and says he doesn't want any for another 10 years.
I can't help but want him,:cry:
We were going to get married before I "needed to be young and free" and slept with FOB.
oh I feel like I made such a big mistake on leaving him . I just need to get over him, and I was until he came here! it's unfair. He has a girlfriend too.:(
I'm sorry I'm so whiny I feel overly emotional the last few days!

Jas- I put old ultrasound pics up a little while ago, I have another one on thursday:)

right, basicully ive found something out..

kierans being the same way with me as how his uncle was with his girlfriend everytime shes been pregnant..
going off the rails
n being horrible basicully

maybe lads just deal with things different..
but he was fine when the babys born
sorry but im not going over 5 months living like thiss!!
you really dont know the story of my past week girlies :( xxx

It will definatly be nerves and hell proberley be scared of becoming a dad ... and he might need time to come to terms with it .. FOB to mine wasnt sure about it all when i told him about it and he was abit off with me but after a few months he changed and was getting excited and hes even more excited now he cant wait for him to be born abnd everything.. It is hard to deal with someone whos being like he is for a long time only thing you can do is sit down with him and have a proper talk and ask him if hes scared and everything about it and try comfort each other and make it seem less scary? xx

Hey everyone, this is my first post here on this website.... I have a two year old daughter peyton Danielle... I am a single mother as of April when Peyton's dad passed away suddenly leaving my world and Peytons shattered. I am 18 years old and i was 16 when i gave birth to my daughter. I'm not going to lie to anyone on here and say that its easy because it is far from it... the ups and the downs... and you never know whats around the corner. I am in college now while working two part time jobs and caring for my daughter on my own with no support from my family or peyton's late fathers family. peyton is by no means a mistake but if i had to do everything all over again i wouldnt of gotten pregnant at sixteen... currently i am looking for a way to get in touch with other teen mothers and share my story but for now i am just looking for people who know what i am going through to talk to...

RIP my baby i will love you forever and always <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->