S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I finished school when i was 16 .. wel year 11 and then you can go back for six form or go to college or find work ? depending on what you want to do i dont know how it works in US and everything though but you dont have to do GCSES i dont think i know few people that dropped out of scool or got kicked out in yr 9/10 and never went back to scool :shrug: lol

i was ment to be going college after finished year 11 but i never did and then i got pregnant when i was going to start the following year :dohh: hopeing to find an apprentaship next year when i can after babys born :)

awww apprentership in whatt?
hopefully ur be on proper wage and not apprentist wage.. dont know how i coped on it.. but tbf was betteer than what i get now!xx

Wel its just something to start me off i spose cause at least ill be learning while i work and get paid something hopefully itll lead me into something better in the end lol.. i dont have a clue what in.. either animal care or as a nursery nurse
x

I plan on going back to high school ( I'm 19 but I haven't got my high school done) then
I'm hoping to go to college next winter but I'm not sure

I'm trying to get the xmas decorations up today. lol they are in the basement so I'm slowly getting them upstairs! lol.

hows everyone today?

aww we put the tree up a week ago i think it was..
how old do you finish school there then?X

16-17 I dropped out for a few years when I was younger and went back last year, and I was suppose to be done this year.

my mom wants to be called MiMi not grandma :wacko:

are you allowed? didnt u get sent to a collage or anything to do GCSES?! lol
preggo how did ur babyshower go!!
did u post any pics on here i never seeen x

I have no idea what GCSES? but your alowed to drop out of school once your 16, but I didn't wait till the I stopped going when i was like 15/16 and started again when I was 18 ( so last year ). Wish I just did it all when I was younger but I was stupid.
I didn't take many pictures at my shower because i was running (well "running" as much as pregnant woman can) around.
but it went better then I thought it did, I posted pictures of all my gifts.

I never saw those! :cry:

whats everybody elses plans?!

im starting college next september, when baby will be 9 months :) theres a nursery on site that he'll be going to and its a 2 year course, so then i think i'll probably wait til he starts school and then go on to higher education or train to be a nurse or something :) im not sure yet though i guess i have nearly 3 years to decide
xx

mine too :| she thinks grandma/nana/granny sound old. but i told her no. lol
xx

lol you girls have been pretty busy while i was asleep lol well lets see i am getting on housing here in the states so i will get a house based off my income that sutes my family so i will probably have a 3 bedroom house and then i get my daycare paid for so that i can go to school and not have to pay 600 dollers a month for one kiddo and well i think that is all that i am getting right now and we think i will get the c-section around 10 in the mornen but i cant promise that i will be able to post pics right away due to being cut open

whats everybody elses plans?!

im starting college next september, when baby will be 9 months :) theres a nursery on site that he'll be going to and its a 2 year course, so then i think i'll probably wait til he starts school and then go on to higher education or train to be a nurse or something :) im not sure yet though i guess i have nearly 3 years to decide
xx

mine too :| she thinks grandma/nana/granny sound old. but i told her no. lol
xx

you told her no?:haha: I don't know what to say to my mom. lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/230909-my-babyshower-gifts.html

heres the post with pictures of my gifts

Don't worry about posting pics memysonand3 right away <3 whenever you have the time just make sure you do!

I was about to say the same memysonand3 post pics when you have the time :D well all be patient and wait :D i bet you i miss when you post them though cause of the time difference! i miss everything :haha: or im last to see lol!

And iv never heard of MiMi as a name for a grandma lol i know theres different names for them in states and everywhere else.. but i saw anna said it and shes from uk! :haha: x

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/230909-my-babyshower-gifts.html

heres the post with pictures of my gifts

Don't worry about posting pics memysonand3 right away <3 whenever you have the time just make sure you do!

I never even saw that thread!
Wow you got lots of stuff!
(About the changing table you don't need to bother with one like alot of the other girls said, I'm just gonna use the top of my dresser for one)

I was about to say the same memysonand3 post pics when you have the time :D well all be patient and wait :D i bet you i miss when you post them though cause of the time difference! i miss everything :haha: or im last to see lol!

And iv never heard of MiMi as a name for a grandma lol i know theres different names for them in states and everywhere else.. but i saw anna said it and shes from uk! :haha: x

You'd be amazed how many different terms come from grandma/grandpa in the states!
People pick them up from all over..
But the more popular ones here are just grandma/gran/nana and stuff..
I've always just called them grandma! :haha:

we think i will get the c-section around 10 in the mornen but i cant promise that i will be able to post pics right away due to being cut open
thought you meant 10 tomorrow morning when i read this!! you meant 10am christmas day right? you must be getting so excited! xx

lol yer i just said no you cant be called that its weird. she was like ohhhh but im too young to be a granny. haha x

id never heard it either she found it online on some international list of names for grandma :dohh: i think its german or something x

Well iv only heard of like grandma,nonar,nan,nanar,momar,gran
and then grandad,dodar,dadar,popar .. but popar is abit OTT really i just know a few friends that call theres that.. my grandad gets called grandad and my grandma gets called momar :shrug: lol

we think i will get the c-section around 10 in the mornen but i cant promise that i will be able to post pics right away due to being cut open
thought you meant 10 tomorrow morning when i read this!! you meant 10am christmas day right? you must be getting so excited! xx

lol yer i just said no you cant be called that its weird. she was like ohhhh but im too young to be a granny. haha x

id never heard it either she found it online on some international list of names for grandma :dohh: i think its german or something x

MY MOM FOUND IT THAT WAY TOO!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ultrasound place just called, they told me to remember to drink lots of water , I thought maybe I wouldn't have to cause I'm so far along, but I guess not

I dont think it matters really i forgot to drink any hardly for my 20week scan lol it slipped my mind lol and they saw everything fine! .. i got told to have a good breakfast before my 4d scan :wacko: so i had a bacon cob :haha:

MY MOM FOUND IT THAT WAY TOO!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ultrasound place just called, they told me to remember to drink lots of water , I thought maybe I wouldn't have to cause I'm so far along, but I guess not

hahahah no way :rofl: why cant they just stick to grandma?! :p
when is your scan?xx

I dont think it matters really i forgot to drink any hardly for my 20week scan lol it slipped my mind lol and they saw everything fine!

lol i forgot to before my 12week scan and the sonographer was really snooty about it, there was like a trainee in the room and she kept saying "now as you can see the ladies bladder has nothing in it so its a bit hard to see anything..."
but you could see fine and pics came out fine and stuff :p think she just felt like having a dig
xx

:haha:
yeah i bet it was cause that trainee was there she was trying to be smart lol but i think at like nearly 33 weeks it wont matter if you have a full bladder or not but if they tell you to drink loads PreggoEggo id be careful cause my LO is head down and he pushs on my bladder with his head alot and id prob wee my sen if i had to do that at this stage :rofl:

I was going to say that we was nearly there earlier :winkwink:
:D its cause were all chatterboxes :D

:haha:
yeah i bet it was cause that trainee was there she was trying to be smart lol but i think at like nearly 33 weeks it wont matter if you have a full bladder or not but if they tell you to drink loads PreggoEggo id be careful cause my LO is head down and he pushs on my bladder with his head alot and id prob wee my sen if i had to do that at this stage :rofl:

Yeah I don't have to worry about drinking water before ultrasound, he is ALWAYS in my ribs these days I think he's plunty high enough!
They made me drink 2 cups of water at my first ultrasound at 14 weeks but they also didn't know how far along I was exactly and are use to doing it on women that aren't so far along..
My other ultrasounds they never told me to, I did anyway just because I was thirsty though..
I'm so excited monday I get to see my L/O again after it being like 8 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->