S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Aww i get to see mine in another 5-6 weeks depending when he makes an enterance :haha: and if im overdue!

My scan is at 3 tomorrow
LOL becyboo I'm worried about drinking alot, even tho they told me to. lol but sometimes Quintin will kick or sit a certain way that I think I will pee myself! so hopefully I don't pee my pants! :p

:rofl: hope you dont be rather embarresing :haha:
Well when you go for your scan itll be like 8pm in uk so youll have to let us know after :D good timing cause iv got to go out all morning and afternoon lol

Aww i get to see mine in another 5-6 weeks depending when he makes an enterance :haha: and if im overdue!

Yay! Not long now!!
I can't WAIT for my scan.. I really wanna know if hes head down yet and if its hands or feet I feel in my ribs CONSTANTLY!

:)! woop im so excited just cant wait to see him and look into his eyes i think my heart will melt lol! they usually say even if they are head down they can still move but mines been head down since october and still is now so i doubt hell move! but next wednesday ill find out if hes engaged or not :D ..most us are having boys wel the regulars Anna,Me,You,Preggo :D and but its equal atm cause Memysonand3 heres 3 girlies :D and Mummy.To.Be is having a girl :D so 4 and 4 .. hope i havent forgot anyone lol..

But then we have to see what Emzis having :D :happydance:

i havnt heard the heartbeat yet gotta appointment tuesday, hopefully i will hear itt :D..
aww eggo u got abit anyway i would just be chuft with that but u got moree :o!! ahah :D woop xxx

i cant waitt to find out
ither a tylarr-jay
or a daisy-may
Hmm i dont know wether to stick to those, what u guys thinkk xx

:)! woop im so excited just cant wait to see him and look into his eyes i think my heart will melt lol! they usually say even if they are head down they can still move but mines been head down since october and still is now so i doubt hell move! but next wednesday ill find out if hes engaged or not :D ..most us are having boys wel the regulars Anna,Me,You,Preggo :D and but its equal atm cause Memysonand3 heres 3 girlies :D and Mummy.To.Be is having a girl :D so 4 and 4 .. hope i havent forgot anyone lol..

But then we have to see what Emzis having :D :happydance:

Lol good thing she keeps us equal with her triplets! :haha:

em will be the deciding vote haha, it is weird though , loooooads of us on the teen section not just STM are having boys! i always thought more teens had girls as well :shrug: xx

em will be the deciding vote haha, it is weird though , loooooads of us on the teen section not just STM are having boys! i always thought more teens had girls as well :shrug: xx
If you look around its pretty equal..
Just glance over at the due date page and you'll see LOTS having girls

i reallyyy want a boyy
i dont mindd really
i really dont knoww :(
id love a little boy first..

just names!
im scared that i wont have one i like :\ xx

true, it seems like alot of people are having boys right now tho, everyone I know( in real life not on bnb:p) who is preggers are all having or had boys the last little bit!

true, it seems like alot of people are having boys right now tho, everyone I know( in real life not on bnb:p) who is preggers are all having or had boys the last little bit!

The last two on my dads side were girls, the last two on my moms side were boys..
So everyone on my moms side was hoping I'd have a girl and everyone on my dads side KNEW it was a boy..

Apparently knowing is better then hoping because it's a boy!
Although when I pointed it out to my cousin that the last two on either side were opposite she said well your gonna have a trans-gender baby then! ...:dohh: she's alittle odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->