S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lol aww girls you are great as for the burning i have no clue maybe you have a UTI they are horriable i got them in the beginging oh my pregnancy with these little girls and that is what it felt like to me soooo idk and congrats on 2nd to last box hunn cant wait to celebrate the last box with you miss

beccyboo idk to say lol you are one that is keeping us on out toes lol but heck its good i am so ecxited i have gotten to chat with you lot it makes me feel better to have support and friends even if you guys are all around the world or country you have made this pregnancy easier for me because i dont relly have friends so being able to get on here and chat wit you all is so nice it makes me less lonely love you all like sisters

Awww :hugs:
I feel the same way, I don't have any friends IRL really.. just family and they drive me nuts so it's good to be able to get away from the madness and talk to you girls :)

Also it's not when I pee.. It's just really random and it almost feels like the L/O's head pressing up against it or something? I don't know it seems more of a burning sensation luckily I only get it maybe like once a week at random but I'm just really curious to what it is!!

I duno what it is or id help out lol! not had burning as such iv had tingling and weird feeling in my lady part lol but i know thats his head cause hes engaged or engaging more! lol maybe yours has started to engage Jas? cant think what else it could be :shrug: .. im now getting period like pains :( hope they go cause dont want this all tomorrow haha and heartburn is slowly returning :cry: hate it so much! xx

ohhhho period like pains maybe your baby and mine will be born on the same day that would be extreamly exciting lol but just because we want your little bub to cook more i will pray that that stops so that you will have a big healthy baby

My best guess is it's his head engaging because I don't know what it would be and I know he's head down now :shrug:
It definitely feels really weird and some what tingly but it's a painful tingle for sure

Wel if i am 37 weeks tomoz least im full term! .. the pains have got worse :cry: it actually feels like upset stomach! and period pains and i know there bad signs cause someone was saying contraction feel like a bad stomach bug? hes kicking my belly though and making it 10x worse :cry: .. it might go soon im hoping.. my sister thinks hes going to come tomorrow aswell think shes jynxed me!

Ill just say if anything does happen (not like it will) ill most likly update my facebook if not ill be texting Emzi xx

My best guess is it's his head engaging because I don't know what it would be and I know he's head down now :shrug:
It definitely feels really weird and some what tingly but it's a painful tingle for sure

Yeah sounds like hes putting pressure on you and wriggling around hell proberley be engaged but just on the brim .. i got shooting pains alot to start with and they were painful made me jump sometimes lol.. xx

aww that would be so cool though becy for us to have our bbys the same day dont you think i do

Really wanna slap FOB right now! He had his new gf text me and tell me that I "should have gotten rid of his MISTAKE because he's never going to want it or me" I couldn't believe him! First of all, how dare him call our child a mistake! And second of all if he has something to say to me then HE needs to say it not his new little gf. :growlmad: Maybe I'm just overreacting but if it wasn't for the fact I have no way to get to him, I would slap him so hard! :growlmad:
Sorry for the rant
:shock: i am so shocked thats terrible who the f*ck do they think they are??? you're not overreacting!! at all!! i'd freaking castrate him

She USED to be one of my best friends, this summer when FOB and I were still together, I had his phone while he was driving and she sent him a text asking what she had to do to get him to take her on his boat and then sent him some well, exposing pictures, so needless to say we haven't been friends since. And I hope that's true, I feel like I'm failing my LO by not trying harder to make it work between FOB and I.
:shock::huh: even more shocked! what a weird little sket!
and if that is just a UK word then it means a dirty slag basically :rofl:
emphasis on the 'dirty' ;)
aghhh some people have no dignity
just be glad you're rid of them both!

yeah i am in the uk :)
will it be my blood pressure they take, or my actual blood?
im nervous but looking forward to it now, especially if i get to hear baby's heartbeat :D
xxx
just blood pressure on first appointment probably, but then blood later on, and then a few more times throughout the pregnancy. i HATE having blood taken but its fine really, it doesnt last long and i just stare at a spot on the wall and put mind over matter ;) haha.
hope you do get to hear babys heartbeat :D:D it sounds like a train or a horse galloping, some people say you can tell whether its a boy or girl depending on which it sounds more like...... but mine sounded pretty much like both of them :shrug: lol
i hope it all goes well for you!xxx

were all long lost sisters really :winkwink: xx
yessss we are ;) xx

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! :cold:
ahhhhhh exciting!! :D:D
Ashley!! i'll be thinking of you come 7pm here :hugs: hope it goes brilliant!

everyone have a wonderful day :kiss::happydance::thumbup::flower::dance::yipee::hugs2::cold::fool::loopy::bunny::wohoo:

ok went a bit overboard there ;)xx

oh boy girls i am so full and to think i wont eat solid food for at least a day and ahalf from midnight tonight =( lol i am rediculus i am sad that i dont get to eat when normally i am sad that i cant stop eating well girls i am logging off for the night will talk to you as soon as ican =)))) hopefully the next time i talk i will be in recovery and have three little girls born =D

merry christmas

oh boy girls i am so full and to think i wont eat solid food for at least a day and ahalf from midnight tonight =( lol i am rediculus i am sad that i dont get to eat when normally i am sad that i cant stop eating well girls i am logging off for the night will talk to you as soon as ican =)))) hopefully the next time i talk i will be in recovery and have three little girls born =D

merry christmas

:hugs: text me when you can tomorrow

Mines been pretty boring :nope:

And no Jas isnt online she only went in at midday her time so she will most likly not text Jas til like 1-2 hours after maybe longer xx

ah okay
FOB rang me at 4am this morning drunk to ask if i would meet up with him and his new gf "because chances are she'll have to see noah at some point"
i was like "why will she? you're not even having him on his own for a long while so we dont need to talk about this now at all"
and he just kept going on and on and wouldnt leave it so i just agreed to meet them on wednesday in the end. he was blabbing on saying how "if i ever need him he'll be round straightaway" and all this bullshit i know he doesnt mean because he just fucking ignores me when hes sober and doesnt give a shit about me at all. he was like "vicky (his new gf) really cares about you" and i said oh yeah sure and he was like "no she does, she cares alot more than i do"
i was like wtf? how is that meant to make me feel good?
hes like "only reason i ring you to check how you are is cos she tells me i should"
:growlmad: i hate him and hes pretty much ruined my christmas cos i was so tired and cranky all day (had like 4 hours sleep thanks to him) and couldnt stop thinking bout what he'd said. hmmm :(
xx

I wouldnt of answered but thats probs cause i have my phone on silent at night lol but 4am! i think i would of just left it anyway :haha: .. but anyway he has no right to say that about Noah seeing his girlfriend she wouldnt see him if you didnt want it that way he would have to have supervised visits or whatever if you wanted him to see him and everything on his own .. and IF he thought it wasnt right and took you to court he wouldnt stand much chance they most likly would say he can only see him on his own or have to have scheduled times and if he didnt stick to them he would just not get access.. and you dont have to meet him and his gf i wouldnt it seems abit odd like you have to go and see them and sort it all out now when like you said he wont be having him till hes older! just like fob to Jace wont be having him on his self till hes at least 1 .. but luckily fob hasnt got a new gf so i feel more like he can have him and he comes over and everything :shrug: .. lucky your fobs girlfriend is being 'nice' if she actually is and she means it cause most are bitchs and proper make everything worse.. i couldnt let my kid near fob with another gf just for the fact im so scared of missing something and like first word or when they first say 'mummy' i dont want him to think someone else is there mum that would make me fuming! :growlmad:

Sorry you had such a shitty day because of him he needs to sort his head out and grow up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->