S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Its making me so excited about mine arriving now! was only other week we was all talking about how we cant wait for the triplets to come and now there here! its mad xx

Its making me so excited about mine arriving now! was only other week we was all talking about how we cant wait for the triplets to come and now there here! its mad xx

i know its flown! wont be long before we're all saying the same about jace ahh its so exciting :D xx

I just want him now lol but i dont exactly want him to be premature id rather him go all way to 40 weeks but i just want to hold him and be a mummy :blush: xx

ah okay
FOB rang me at 4am this morning drunk to ask if i would meet up with him and his new gf "because chances are she'll have to see noah at some point"
i was like "why will she? you're not even having him on his own for a long while so we dont need to talk about this now at all"
and he just kept going on and on and wouldnt leave it so i just agreed to meet them on wednesday in the end. he was blabbing on saying how "if i ever need him he'll be round straightaway" and all this bullshit i know he doesnt mean because he just fucking ignores me when hes sober and doesnt give a shit about me at all. he was like "vicky (his new gf) really cares about you" and i said oh yeah sure and he was like "no she does, she cares alot more than i do"
i was like wtf? how is that meant to make me feel good?
hes like "only reason i ring you to check how you are is cos she tells me i should"
:growlmad: i hate him and hes pretty much ruined my christmas cos i was so tired and cranky all day (had like 4 hours sleep thanks to him) and couldnt stop thinking bout what he'd said. hmmm :(
xx

What nerve he has! Who sees your son is up to you, and you don't have any reason to meet his girlfriend unless YOU want too. And why would he tell you that about his gf caring more about you than he does :dohh: sounds like he needs to grow up a bit. What a jerk :growlmad:
I hope your day has gotten a little better :hugs:

So there is this guy that I started seeing about a month after FOB and I broke up(around the beginning of November), I told him I was pregnant right from the start and he was okay with it, I had worked with him all summer at a music store so he knew the whole situation, and wasn't thrilled by the fact I was having another guy's baby but was willing to still give a relationship a try. Anyway, after about three weeks he told me that it was just too weird that I was pregnant with another guy's baby and it was just too much for him to deal with. Well I ran into him the other day at the music store and he texted me that night and said he had acted immaturely and missed me and wanted to try "us" again. I haven't really answered him. I really like him, he's really sweet, respectful and all that good stuff lol But Idk if I should be dating, FOB would flip if he found out and although I don't really care what he thinks I still feel bad and I have no idea why lol what do you ladies think?

So there is this guy that I started seeing about a month after FOB and I broke up(around the beginning of November), I told him I was pregnant right from the start and he was okay with it, I had worked with him all summer at a music store so he knew the whole situation, and wasn't thrilled by the fact I was having another guy's baby but was willing to still give a relationship a try. Anyway, after about three weeks he told me that it was just too weird that I was pregnant with another guy's baby and it was just too much for him to deal with. Well I ran into him the other day at the music store and he texted me that night and said he had acted immaturely and missed me and wanted to try "us" again. I haven't really answered him. I really like him, he's really sweet, respectful and all that good stuff lol But Idk if I should be dating, FOB would flip if he found out and although I don't really care what he thinks I still feel bad and I have no idea why lol what do you ladies think?

Maybe just try taking things slow and starting out more like "close friends"?
I can sorta understand with the FOB I'm afraid to even try to date anyone else because I know that he would be heart broken because he thinks once I have Riley and my hormones arent nuts I'll fall back inlove with him or something.. -Sigh- Poor guy..
Anyway, It's not really a SHOULD thing it's all do you want to.
If you do I say go for it I wouldn't worry about the FOB flipping. He had his chance he can't think your gonna stay single forever just for him!

I can sorta understand with the FOB I'm afraid to even try to date anyone else because I know that he would be heart broken because he thinks once I have Riley and my hormones arent nuts I'll fall back inlove with him or something.. -Sigh- Poor guy..
If you do I say go for it I wouldn't worry about the FOB flipping. He had his chance he can't think your gonna stay single forever just for him!

I really want to but I feel like I should only be worrying about LO right now, obviously when LO is born I'll barely have to time to do school work let alone spend time with him, so whats the point of starting a relationship that's going to end? Ugh Idk :dohh: And I don't think FOB wants me, he just doesn't want anyone else to have me. Which is really irritating :growlmad:

I really want to but I feel like I should only be worrying about LO right now, obviously when LO is born I'll barely have to time to do school work let alone spend time with him, so whats the point of starting a relationship that's going to end? Ugh Idk :dohh: And I don't think FOB wants me, he just doesn't want anyone else to have me. Which is really irritating :growlmad:
Many women started dating another guy while pregnant and stayed with them even after giving birth and everything and some how they manage :shrug:
And like I said, he can't expect you to stay single forever just because of him.
I'm not looking for another guy because I WANT to just focus on my L/O but then again I'm sure if I ran into a guy I really liked I'd feel different
If you want to date then you should, Your L/O will get all the attention they need still and you won't feel so lonely before and after your L/O comes..
And if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.
It's just not meant to be? :shrug:

Many women started dating another guy while pregnant and stayed with them even after giving birth and everything and some how they manage :shrug:
And like I said, he can't expect you to stay single forever just because of him.
I'm not looking for another guy because I WANT to just focus on my L/O but then again I'm sure if I ran into a guy I really liked I'd feel different
If you want to date then you should, Your L/O will get all the attention they need still and you won't feel so lonely before and after your L/O comes..
And if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.
It's just not meant to be? :shrug:

I'm gonna jump in on this.lol
I would try to go on a date with him, and see how it goes
he may remember that "it was too weird" for him,
this nothing wrong with dating while pregnant or after as long as it doesn't take attention away from LO
If I met someone who I thought was the right person for me I would date again, but I haven't met anyone worth my time, cause I feel my standards are higher nowlol!
anyway good luck hun, and just as jas said, if it doesnt work out oh well.

I think both of you are right, we need to start out slow. I'm gonna tell him we need to be just friends for a little while longer before we start to actually "date" again. I don't want to get too attached and then have him get all weirded out again. My main focus is my LO and not him and I think he needs to get used to that idea before we start a relationship.
Thanks ladies!

I just want him now lol but i dont exactly want him to be premature id rather him go all way to 40 weeks but i just want to hold him and be a mummy :blush: xx

You already ARE a mommy!

I agree with what Jas said, you already are a mummy! :happydance:

LOL i know but i mean like to hold him and everything make it seem more real :) xx

. . . babe, remember - there's no harm in someone wanting to remind you how special you are.
Take things slow and see how it goes! :thumbup: xox

FOB rang me last night and said "i made a massive mistake about us"

so confused right now :| im sure hes just trying to mess with my head

Ohhhhh. . . How you feeling babe?
A bit confused about everything?
Reckon he'd be a good daddy to baby Noah if he came back? :hugs:

xXx

Also updated main page for memysonand3! :thumbup:

So proud of you Ashley! <3
Your girls are gorgeous.

xXx

FOB rang me last night and said "i made a massive mistake about us"

so confused right now :| im sure hes just trying to mess with my head

aww hun, I hope he's not just trying to mess with your head. You deserve way better than that! :hugs:

turns out he was trying to mess with my head, i asked him today what that was all about and he claims he cant remember what he said :shrug: so i think i'll just leave it, i really dont want him back anyway.. was just tempting for a second. lol
and yeah sophie i think he'll be a good dad but i think it will all be much better if we stay apart. :thumbup: we dont work well together lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"