S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Oooooh yeah,
My best mate threw me a surprise baby shower last night! :thumbup:
I could have cried! Lol. Damn hormones! :haha:
&& I looked a complete state!!
What a time for pics to be taken :dohh: Lol.

xXx

Attachments

• 281220092354.jpg
    281220092354.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
  • 281220092357.jpg
    281220092357.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • 281220092376.jpg
    281220092376.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
I know, right?! :happydance:

I really didn't know what to say though when everyone
started coming in with gifts and things.
I just could feel myself starting to cry and stopped so
I didn't look a pansy! :haha:

xXx

awe thats awesome Mummy.to.be
I wish mine was a surprise, it took soo much planning!

so my nan had a go at my mum today (if u read prev threads ul no my mum refused to let me move back with her when fob left and i havent spoke to her since.. About 2 weeks) anyhoo my nan told her to be more supportive, im her daughter and whether she likes it or not her resonsibility, im scared and need my mum to lean on right now so instead of swanning off all over she should be there for me to cuddle if i need to, to ask questions.. Instead my nans taken over the role. My nans the one finding out aabout nursing bras and which hoosp is best for me and thats no right. Anyway my nan has summoned my mum to a 'family meeting' tomorra which im dreading :) im also dreading the family party i have to go to tomorra with my mums side of the fam. Gonna be lots of questions abouut where fob is, and how im doing etc. Then have another party on saturday which consists of me sitting iin a corrner while a load of people i dont know get drunk around me.... Not great.

Sophh
yu lucky girll
i want a suprise babyshower!
what did yuu get nice?

:) xx

oh I'm feeling so upset right now.

I went to the doctors and he asked me if FOB will be at the next appointment because we are going to talk about labour, and I said no and I donno it made me upset to think quintin wont have a dad, then on my bus ride home and there was this man with 2 little kids and a baby and he was kissing the baby and such...it just made me so sad!

oh I'm feeling so upset right now.

I went to the doctors and he asked me if FOB will be at the next appointment because we are going to talk about labour, and I said no and I donno it made me upset to think quintin wont have a dad, then on my bus ride home and there was this man with 2 little kids and a baby and he was kissing the baby and such...it just made me so sad!

When I was pregnant the same thing happened. While I was in labor they asked if Her father would be present, and I was like no. They got really quiet after that about it. But you know, once he's here it won't seem like such a big deal. My baby is over 13 months old and her dad left when I was 5 weeks pregnant. It was hardest when I was pregnant, but once she was here it wasn't so bad. And now that she's older and stuff I'm glad he's not around. Besides she has her Grandpa who she's very close to.
:) It will all be fine, you really don't need to have a "dad" persay a grandpa or uncle will work just as good:hugs:

It was hardest when I was pregnant, but once she was here it wasn't so bad.

thats reassuring to hear, i feel ok about him not being around generally but theres times like preggo said when you see doting fathers and stuff or just think aww he should be here to feel the kicks etc and it gets you down :( x

Yay my mom finally calmed down a little, she said when I'm ready to talk she's there to listen. So I'm not getting sent away just yet lol

Mummy.To.Be sounds like you have some great friends! I probably would have cried to, thats so sweet.

stuffymuffy
im glad she knows
and im glad its all in the open!
whats ur real name sorry? mines emmaa :D hehe ..
u found out ur due date yet or booked in 4 ur 20 week scan?
xxxx

I'm Stephanie :)
I'm happy she kinda knows, but I still haven't told her for sure :blush: She just sort of left it as, she's here when I'm ready to talk to her, which I'm so grateful for, I was sure she would demand information right then and there.
I had booked a scan but now that my mom is kinda involved I'm sure she'll want to pick out my OB and all that, I know she won't be thrilled I chose a midwife.

aww girls good luck to all of you i am soooo happy and cant wait to meet all of your kids

Ugh..
How do I explain to my family I don't want to see the FOB? It's MY decision.

My uncles keep asking me if I've talked to him or how hes doing or if I've heard anything.
I don't want to get into some big conversation and I just say "I haven't talked to him"
But they automatically think it's because he's not talking to me which makes me feel bad because he desperately misses me and wants to talk to me constantly but knows I don't feel the same and want to be left alone so he MAYBE sends me a text once a week at the most asking how I'm doing or something like that..
Only problem is my uncle's are nosy SOBs and if I tell them I just don't want to talk to him right now they wont understand and pry their noses deeper into the situation and it doesn't help that many weeks back when I really started feeling this way about the FOB my uncle's told me some story about how they went to the store the FOB worked at with their friend and one mentioned to the other that he worked there (saying his name) and they claimed their friend automatically started saying the really tall dark haired kid that's a cashier? (Describes him perfectly :dohh:)
According to my uncles he told them some story about how he dated his niece or what ever for a couple years and his niece was like really young (around my age) and that he even lived with her and her family at one point and he hit her or something and they broke up just a few months ago (This was a while back and I've been secretly seeing the FOB since march 09 and know for a FACT he really hadn't been with any girl since summer of 08..)
I don't know if it was even really about the FOB or if my uncles made it up or what but I honestly didn't believe it because none of the facts lined up and when I asked my uncle a question about it some new "fact" about the story would come out of no where like he was making it up as he went along? :shrug:
They know the FOB since they first found out I was pregnant and really like him and I don't know why they would make up the story other than to just warn me about men in general which frankly I find quite stupid because I'll meet plenty of guys that are assholes on their own and I don't need to take a guy which seems perfectly fine and make stories about him to "warn" me of how men can pricks?

I never asked him about the story, Like I said the time frame didn't add up right and my uncle almost seemed to be making it up as he went along.. Not to mention he has never shown any violence towards me(only when playing around) even when he was angry he never acted like that towards me.. He's an extremely sweet guy (and I honestly think the story is complete BS)
Point is it didn't bother me or effect how I felt toward the FOB and sorry I went off topic there but if I didn't tell you the story you wouldn't of fully understood where I was coming from..

ANYWAY..
My uncle will think that the story effected me or (If he honestly didn't make it up) it was true..
Which I swear it didn't I couldn't care less but my uncle's will think differently even if I try to tell them but that would involve a deep conversation about it and frankly I'm not up for that.
I think they should mind their own business and not worry about the details.

It really irritates me because they ALWAYS ask me about him and it just brings awkwardness to the room..
Actually I think the only one that knows the situation is my mom because when I first told her I was pregnant I told her it opened up my eyes that I really didn't want to spend my life with this guy and she understood..
She never brings him up and I haven't tried to invite him over in months so maybe if I ask her to tell them briefly how I feel?

I just feel so bad they're just thinking the FOB is bad or something for not trying to contact me like I mentioned he has two jobs now and later when they asked if I've talked to him or seen him they just go "Well he's probably just busy with the jobs"
I just wanna scream at them it's ME that doesn't want to talk to him and no not because of your stupid story! :dohh:
A few other times when they asked and I just said something like I haven't talked to him my uncle would say something about the story like "I wouldn't worry about what happened in the past" or something..
Which makes me think he feels guilty for making it up because he thinks it "ruined" us because he told me about it right about the time I was getting sick of the FOB.. (When I was first pregnant I felt like I do now but for like a month or so in my second trimester I started seeing him again often and liked him again and stuff but now I'm back to just wanting to not talk to him)

Everytime I do talk to him he just irritates me so much he just seems to always do or say something that annoys the f*ck outta me and it just gets on my nerves and he's not even doing anything wrong which makes me feel guilty because he's so sad I don't want to be with him already!
So I'm better off not talking to him...
(I did invite him to my 4d ultrasound and he did come but I still kinda kept my distance from him and it hurt me seeing how much it was hurting him but it's just like "UGH!"

I don't know what I'm going to do :nope:
(Sorry for the long post I had to make up since I've been gone the last two days :dohh:)

Jas maybe ask your mom to talk them and tell them your feelings about it, as much as you're comfortable with them knowing?

Personally I wish they would just mind their own business but that's never going to happen..
If I told them I know they won't understand and I really don't feel like telling them anything but I want to get them off my back but I just don't feel like telling them personally because they'll ask questions I don't feel like answering and it will just irritate me so much..

Personally I wish they would just mind their own business but that's never going to happen..
If I told them I know they won't understand and I really don't feel like telling them anything but I want to get them off my back but I just don't feel like telling them personally because they'll ask questions I don't feel like answering and it will just irritate me so much..

awe jas:( does any family mind their own business? :haha: Mine sure don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->