S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

nothing, I was on FB and I saw everyones fun plans for tonight,
a little depressing!

I was planning on going to a friend's house but then I found FOB was going to be there so it looks like I'm going to be home all night :cry:

Same lol everyone basically saying there getting bladdered :( .. and then my old best mates all going to a party together

I have no plans.. My mom invited a few people over but it doesn't sound like anyones going to show anyway..
Oh well last new years both my dad and I were asleep and my mom was all alone and celebrated by herself :lol: she even said she went out at midnight and cheered alone :haha:

awe lol your poor mom!
i just got up from a nap so when my mom gets off work at 11 i can stay up with her for 12. ahaha

8:30.. nobody has showed and my moms asleep because she worked the night before
My creepy cousin is coming to hang out with my dad.. he's from my moms side and basically everyone on my moms side has rejected him from the family because he's done alot of horrible things in the past but my dads still friends with him :dohh:
That's our big party this year :haha:

Oh well last year I was asleep! Atleast I'll be awake this year

Happy New Year Girlies! :happydance::hugs:

xXx

Was way scary about 2 nights ago, having quite
painfull bh's every few hours. Rang mw and she said
to keep an eye on it and to go into labour ward if it
continued and got worse. Luckily everything was fine
but gosh I wasn't half scared!! :haha:

xXx

Happy new year :)

and im glad your alright Sophie! everyone thought id have a new years day baby but nope hes staying put :haha: x

Hehe, Jace says "Mummy it's comfy in here and I'm not budging yet!!" :haha: x

I think he does! i was thinking hed come early or something but by looks of it he just keeps giving me pains like somethings going to happen to scare me lol! naughty little boy .. its weird cause loads of january babies are being born early and i feel left behind :haha: x

GIRLIES :)

I totally forgot to post it on here, but i'm expecting a little GIRL :D
I was totally wrong lol some of you might remember i was CONVINCED it was a little boy in there haha but absolutely thrilled she's a girl :)
But looks like i'll be having a c-section mid april due to my diabetes and failing kidney, also my midwife and sonographer said (after many scans) that she's about 2 or 3 weeks bigger and more developed than she should be! Crazy...

So yeah, thought i best share the good news :D

Hope your all doing well xxx

sorreee i reli need to vent and none of my friends understand so its no use turning to them! I just need some kind of reasurrance iim feeling so crappy lately :( so its fair to see me and fob are OVER not that i dare tell my fam that they still think the plan is that iim going to live with him in a few months when hes on his feet :dohh: but ive more than realised now how much of a cock he is and how im reli not in love with him anymore... I think it wud sting to see him with any1 else but not coa id be jealous, just coa hes the fob and its just one of them things but i know i dont love him now and dont wana wake up at 75 havin stayed with him forever for Dexters sake and regret my life, does that make sense? Only im feeling crappy cos i wanted it to be perfect for Dex i wanted him to have a proper family like i never hsd. I didnt want stepdads and kids to other men... I wanted to be with my chuldrens dad forever. I just feel like ive let down Dexter and myself :( plus i dunno how to tell my fam and i dunno where im gonna go now the pllans not for me to go there... I dont want Dex growing up here! Ahhhh sorry for rant i just reli needed to vent :cry:

dont be sorry hunny that is why we are here is to suport eachother and listen to eachothers problems i am sorry that you have to go through this it isnt fair or right but maybe it is what is supposed to happen maybe there is a better guy out there i have no clue seeing as that is what ppl tell me and i havent found him but i do know that i am better off with out my childrens father

thanks hunni :flower: im so glad for the support on here, id be lost without it. i know how much better off i am and i know that out there somewhere is some guy who is right for me, and i also know that whoever i find in the future will have to love Dexter equally. I mean my ex is kinda hintin at me and Dex moving with him bt im not gonna get carried away. I dont want fob in Dexters life but i know how unfair that is and i cant do that... But it reli is, i feel, in xDexter's best interests, i wouldnt just do it outta spite. But my mum didnt keep my dad away ever and i dont think i can do that to fob. I just want him to go away, really dar away.......

So I posted this is the toddler and pre-school sections but I was wondering what you girls' thoughts were.
I have been my nephews only babysitter, besides daycare he attends during the day, since he was born. He has always been very clingy to me, which I didn't think much of until recently when I realized that he was refusing to allow anyone else to hold him, play with him etc. if he knew I was there and he gets quite violent if someone tries to. I watch him on the days when I don't have to work, but sometimes I bring him along( I'm a nanny for two toddlers) and I have him almost every weekend. He refuses to let my mum, my nan, or my other sisters hold him or care for him and I'm worried that he isn't bonding with the rest of the family and he throws a fit if I pick up or even talk to another baby when he's with me. Two days ago while I was watching him I had to take a shower so I left him with my mum, immediately he started screaming and crying and threw him self on the floor and refused to let her or my sister's console him and she said that he pinched her very hardly when she tried to pick him up. I could hear him crying so hard I was worried he would make him self sick, so I got out of the shower and waited to take one until he took a nap. I'm usually quite strict when it comes to no tantrums etc. but I gave in this time :blush: He gets punished when he hits, usually a time out or tap on the hand. My mum is at her wits end that one of her grandchildren isn't taken to her and I feel horrible that he is so attached to me and rejects everyone else. My LO will be here in a few months so I know that this behavior has to be broken soon, but I don't really know what I should do :blush: My sister (his mom) wants to just leave him with a new sitter when my LO is born to avoid conflict, but I really want that to be a last resort. Help please :cry:

sorreee i reli need to vent and none of my friends understand so its no use turning to them! I just need some kind of reasurrance iim feeling so crappy lately :( so its fair to see me and fob are OVER not that i dare tell my fam that they still think the plan is that iim going to live with him in a few months when hes on his feet :dohh: but ive more than realised now how much of a cock he is and how im reli not in love with him anymore... I think it wud sting to see him with any1 else but not coa id be jealous, just coa hes the fob and its just one of them things but i know i dont love him now and dont wana wake up at 75 havin stayed with him forever for Dexters sake and regret my life, does that make sense? Only im feeling crappy cos i wanted it to be perfect for Dex i wanted him to have a proper family like i never hsd. I didnt want stepdads and kids to other men... I wanted to be with my chuldrens dad forever. I just feel like ive let down Dexter and myself :( plus i dunno how to tell my fam and i dunno where im gonna go now the pllans not for me to go there... I dont want Dex growing up here! Ahhhh sorry for rant i just reli needed to vent :cry:

I feel the same way about seeing my FOB with other girls, I don't love him still and I don't want to be with him but at the same time it hurts to see him all over another girl when I'm the one carrying his child :cry:
You haven't let down your LO at all :hugs: I get my upset over the same thing, I always thought I would marry FOB and have the perfect life with him, but unfortunately that just isn't going to happen. Some day you're going to find the guy who is perfect for you and treats you how you deserve to be treated and will love your son as much as you do. In the mean time just remember that you're doing whats best for you and you're son and that's all that matters :hugs:

Happy new year girlies..
this is our year ;)
our babys will be here!!
one step closer now weve entered the year
LMAO
im such a geek..
12 days til my 20 week scan ;)
wooo
any of you do anything exciting 4 new years

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online